Infinite knows..

You Touched My Heart

 

---THE NEXT DAY---

MIN’S POV

               “Unnie,I’m going out right now,I’ll be back before dinner!!!”you grabbed her bag and skipped happily out of the door.Ok,this is quite strange...she was all depressed when she ran back yesterday.But today,it’s like nothing happen at all...well,wearing long sleeves shirt at a hot day like this maybe a little bit weird...but can’t blame her,our silly maknae...I chuckled at my own thought.But think of it,probably our maknae finally moved on??Did she finally let go of Myungsoo???Well,that’s a good thing for her,at least she can live more happy after all these unhappy incident that hurt her so much.

 

 

---AT INFINITE'S DORM---

SUNGGYU POV

 

                Today is INFINITE’s off day,all of us are too lazy to go out,so we decided to rest at our dorm for the whole day.’Ding Dong~~’our dorm’s door bell rang...we have a guest today?This can’t be Manager hyung,since he have our dorm password,he can just come into our dorm anytime he want,and we don’t have any show today,so...who is that???

                “Yah,go open the door...I’m busy here...”I kicked Woohyun’s ,nah,I’m just too lazy to move right now.Woohyun stood up while rubbing his and walked up to the door unwillingly.He looked at the visitor screen and gasped.What so surprise about that???He quickily open the door and a girl walked in.She is....you???What is she doing here???

                “Annyeonghaseyo...MISS A maknae you imnida...May I know is Myungsoo Oppa???” you bowed  with a bright smile on her face.Why is she here at our dorm anyway...Finding for Myungsoo,not Me???Wait,did she just called him...OPPA???

                “Myungsoo???He is in his room right now,probably sleeping...But,may I know what is your relationship with him???Why are you here for him anyway???”I have no idea about this,Myungsoo didn’t tell me anything about his love life,this bastard...

                “Is this his room???Oh?!I’m his girlfriend.”you smiled and walked into Myungsoo’s room.All of us get a shock and all jaws dropped.So,both of them are secretly dating behind us.Aish...how could they did this to us.

MYUNGSOO’S POV

                “Oppa,wake up~~I brought you something~~Wakie wakie~~”I’m just about to take a nap when I felt someone poking my cheeks and the voice...sounds like a ...girl!My eyes flung openedand I saw  you looking at me with a smile on her face.What,did she just walked into our dorm like this???Seriously,this girl just won’t stop bothering me,What’s her problem this time?!

                “What are you doing here!!!”I yelled at her but she didn’t even flinched a bit...Why is she doing this to make me suffer???I ruffled my hair in frustration.Now I regret for going out with her last year.Everytime I try to dump her,she will always find ways to deny it.I looked up at her,she just stared at me with the smile still plastered on her face,gosh,she’s kinda annoying...

                “Oppa~~You woke up!!!I brought you a special drink,just drink it up so that you can get healthier~~faster drink it~~”you pour a glass of red liquid and give it to me.I have no choice but to drink that up so that will shut her up and probably she will leave and won’t bother me anymore.

               “you,we are over...please leave me alone,I don’t love you anymore!!!”I yelled again and throw the cup at the floor as it hit the floor,the glass broke into pieces.I have no choice but to yell at her like this so that she will get the idea that she is bothering me so much.         

               you’s eyes widen and her face showed that she was shocked.I guess she finally get the idea that I don’t want to see her anymore,she turned her back at me and walked to the door silently.The next thing she did really gave me goosebump.She chuckled before turning the door knob and walked out of my room.Damn,this girl is really hard to get rid of,what have I got myself into....I really need something to clear up my mind right now.Probably water will do.I sighed and drank up the bottle of drink you left for me by one shot.The taste of this drink is a bit....weird.I almost puke because of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't you think something weird is going on???

Silent readers....

I will be watching over you....

just don't turn to your back....

THANK YOU