You Touched My Heart

You Touched My Heart

 

YOUR POV

                  “Maknae-ah,is he still ignoring your calls?”Min leaned closer to me and grabbed my phone away.I nodded my head slowly and looked down at the floor as many thoughts flashed through my mind.I have been calling him thousands and millions times these days but he didn’t even pick up my calls once.Why is he treating me like this....maybe he is busy with his schedule,that’s why he is not answering my calls….

 

                  “Unnie....it’s ok...maybe he is busy....”I looked up at Min and fake smiled.Min just shook her head and knocked my head softly before pulling me back into our studio.For your information,I have been in a relationship with INFINTE’s Myungsoo since last year and no one knows that except MISS A’s members and Myungsoo himself.We have to keep our relationship as a secret among ourselves because we are idol after all.

                 

---THAT NIGHT---

                  “Myungsoo-ah,please call back,I’ve been waiting for your calls these days,do you know that I missed you so much...You know...you’re the only one who can open my closed heart,and you are the one who stole my heart...”I left a caller message for Myungsoo since he is not picking up any call from me.I hope through the message,he will call me back soon,I really can’t bear this lonely feeling without him.I scrolled through my phone searching for Myungsoo’s picture and stare at that picture with a smile on my face.

                  In that picture,he is smilling like shinning sunlight,so warm and looking at his picture makes my heart beats rushed again.But recently,he is ignoring me....I’m not going to make this happened anymore...Kim Myungsoo...you are mine...I’m not going to let you go.....

 

---THE NEXT DAY---

                 Today is MISS A’s off day.I decided to take this opportunity to visit Myungsoo secretly as I wanted to give him a surprise.But INFINITE is not free today,they are having a photo shooting session with RAINBOW.They should have arranged MISS A as their girl partner instead of RAINBOW.I’m jealous that they will be all clingy over MY Myungsoo and I hate that very much.

                 “Myungie~~I want to buy a new dress later,can you accompany me???pretty pretty please~~” Woori said and the next thing I saw was her kissing Myungsoo on his lips.I froze at that scene,this ain’t right,Myungsoo is mine.My heart sank when Myungsoo responded by pinching Woori’s nose and don’t even intend to push her away when he is already taken by me.The rumors that my unnies keep on telling me about Myungsoo is cheating on me is true,that’s why he is avoiding me these days.Everything is so clear to me right now.I took out my newly bought phone and dialled the number I have been calling over and over these days.

                 “Yoboseyo….?Yoboseyo?Yah,answer me,who are you?”Myungsoo finally picked up my call,the voice that I have been missing so much,I finally get to hear that voice….I knew he will pick up this call since this number will be an unknown number to him.I looked up to him with Woori still clinging over him,a cold feeling slipped down my cheeks,as my mouth tasted something salty.I fell and sat on the cold hard floor,covering my mouth to prevent any sobs come out from my mouth. I hide behind the wall so that no one will saw me if I break down anytime.

                 “O-op-ppa….where…are you?I miss you so much….”I try to speak in a normal way while answering him like I usually did but the diffence this time is…my heart hurts…he is the reason of the scars in my heart.It will take a while for the scars to heal.We are not over...yet,right?

                 “You-You again???Aish!!!How many times I have to tell you???I’m busy right now!!!Manager hyung is calling me,don’t ever try to call me anymore!!!”Myungsoo yelled and hang up my call.From where I stood,I saw everything claerly that he ruffles his hair in frustration and sighed clearly althoiugh my vision is getting blur because of the tears that keep on dropping.He lied to me...he is not busy with his schedule,he is busy...flirting with Woori.Does he hate me that much?What have I done to make him treated me like this?He used to tell me how special I am and important I am to him.He even told that his heart belongs to me.He promised me that his eyes will only sees me....does he still remember all those promises?Did he forgotten???

                  “Myungie,who is that...?”Woori leaned closer towards Myungsoo and placed her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.That shoulder used to be mine,those arms which she is in right now used to be mine,that place where she stands should be where I stands now,those lips she kissed should be mine...No!!!This was just a nightmare...I hope it was...someone please help me,please wake me up,I want to wake up from this nightmare where I’m hiding in nowhere watching the two of them lovey dovey infront of me.No one even noticed where I am,no one cares...

                    “Aish...Just some annoying person that keep on bothering me with calls,but I will feel better if you kiss me again...”I closed my ears tightly with my hands...no...I don’t want to hear anything Myungsoo is trying to say right now...This is not true,this is just a nightmare!!!Without hestitating or looking back,I ran away as fast as I could.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will post the other parts later,thanks for reading my story...

I know this is kinda boring...Sorry....

Please comment to tell me what you think about this story...Thank you