Story 02*

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(At a restaurant, You, a ruthless businesswoman, is on a blind date arranged by your best friend, Yoona.)

You: (checking your phone) I'm sorry, Yoona, but I don't have time for this. I have a meeting in the morning.

Yoona: (smiling) Your name, just give him a chance. He's a wonderful person.

You: (skeptical) I don't think love exists. In the business world, it's a distraction.

Yoona: (laughing) That's what you always say, but this date may change your mind.

You: Nah.

Yoona: (Getting up to leave) I will be waiting for the good news, then. 

You: (Annoyingly waving at her) Well, let's see. 

(The waiter comes over to the table.)

Waiter: Miss, your date has arrived.

You: (raising your head) At last.

(A tall, attractive man enters and makes his way over to the table.)

Byun Baekhyun: (Extending a hand for a handshake) Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun.

You: (shaking hands with him) Your name.

(They settle in and start placing their orders)

Byun Baekhyun: (smiling) Yoona tells me that you are a successful businesswoman.

You: (nodding) I am, indeed. It is my passion.

Byun Baekhyun: (impressed) Wow, that's impressive. What's the key to your success, exactly?

You: (shrugging) Persistence and hard work. And never, ever allowing emotions to get in the way.

Byun Baekhyun: (laughing) That's a good business attitude, but how about in life?

You: (firmly) I have no time for love. It's a complete waste of time.

Byun Baekhyun: (smiling) I believe love is worthwhile.

You: (rolling your eyes) Of course you would, being a romantic.

Byun Baekhyun: (laughing) Perhaps, but love has the ability to make life so much richer and more satisfying. 

You: (after pondering) I'm not sure about that.

Byun Baekhyun: (Smirking) Just give it a shot, please. You can never predict the future.

(As the evening progresses, You discover that you and Byun Baekhyun are having a great time. He challenges your beliefs and alters the way you perceive love. At the end of the date, You start to think that maybe, just maybe, love is worth the effort after all.)

_ _ _ _

(A week later, You are strolling through the park and notices Byun Baekhyun reading a book while seated on a bench.)

You: (smiling) Hello, Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun: (looking up and smiling) Your name! It's wonderful to see you.

You: (sitting down next to him) I just thought I'd say hi. I was just out for a stroll.

Byun Baekhyun: (smiling) I'm glad you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter