Story 01

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the crowded metropolis of Seoul, it was a typical Monday morning, and I was rushing to get to work on time. I was looking at my phone and checking my emails while walking down the street when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my arm. I was walking in one direction when I struck a man who was walking in the other when I looked up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I cried out while rubbing my arm. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

I was surprised by the man's warm and attractive smile as he raised his head to face me. He had a perfectly chiselled jawline and eyes that were piercingly beautiful and sparkled with kindness. He was Byun Baekhyun.

He replied, "It's all right. It was also my fault. I was rushing and not paying attention, too.”

I grinned a little sheepishly. "Well, I'm glad we're both alright. I need to leave right away because I don't want to be late for work.”

"Me too," replied Byun Baekhyun. It was nice getting to know you.”

I couldn't help but have the impression that the man I had just met was unique as I walked away.

The voice came from behind me a few days later as I was grabbing my morning coffee in the coffee shop.

"Excuse me, do you remember who I am?"

When I turned around, there was Byun Baekhyun smiling at me.

I responded, "Of course," with a flutter in my chest. "We ran into each other on the street the other day,"

"That's right," said Byun Baekhyun. "I just wanted to say hello and check in on how you're doing. That day, you appeared to be rushing.

I admitted, "I was." 

"I was late for work. I'm glad to see you again, though. Would you like to have coffee with me?”

Byun B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter