You [Oneshot; WooGyu]

You [Oneshot; WooGyu]

 

I woke up lazily. I stood up and never tried to look back to my bed. Why? It’s because you used to lie beside me. I just can’t imagine this would really happen.

 

                Yes. I won’t forget that day when we argued about a thing. “DAMN, Kim Sunggyu! Why can’t you trust me?” You shouted at me like that, banged the door behind you and looked back to me. “It’s… I-it’s because I can’t accept you & that girl together!” Tears fell from my eyes, raising an argument about you & your ex-girlfriend that made you really furious. “IT’S A WORK! JOB! DAMN IT!” And you reached your clothes from our closet, held a travelling bag and sat down on the floor. That movement scared me, as soon as you put your clothes in that bag. I tried to stop you by holding your arm, but swung it and ignored me.

 

                “If you can’t accept it, then accept this. I’ll be back when we’re both okay.” You said as you went out of our home. I fell down on my knees, screamed so loud, and tears kept falling from my eyes. Why am I so selfish…? So sensitive… Why do I have such a narrow mind...? Not able to understand such a small thing…

 

                3months. it’s been 3months since you left; 3months of loneliness, 3months of drunkenness, 3months of waiting. I just bowed my head as water from the shower ran through my body. My tears ran with it and left me sobbing… again. Why can’t I just let you go?

 

                After showering, I tried to eat without my usual appetite before. But my intestines just ‘complained’ about my food intake. I don’t know.

 

                I reached for the wine & the goblet; poured a right amount and drank. It happened repeatedly. Not until I could feel some heaviness… I just rested my head on the table and slept.

 

                I woke up. It was night. Still, my head aches from the wine I drank earlier this morning. When it my head: “HOW DID I GO HERE ON MY BED?!”

 

                “What did we talk about you drinking too much?” I looked at the man beside our closet. No way.

 

                I gulped as the man walked towards me. “Nam Woohyun…” That name slipped from my mouth.

 

                You sat in front of me on my bed. You bowed your head and talked, “I’m sorry for leaving you like… this. Now I know why you’re jealous about me & her.” My tears went down and you looked at me, straight at my eyes. “I’m sorry for being so childish & insensitive, Gyu. I love you.” And I cried so loud; not for being alone but for being in love, not for sadness but pure happiness, not for sorrow but for joy. I would always want to hear those sweet words from your mouth. I would always want anything about… YOU. I won’t forget this day… when you regretted leaving me. *wink*

-          Kim Sunggyu.

This isn’t right! –Woohyun. ^

 

A/N: Sorry for giving such a lame title and sorry for having a corny concept. T____T