Final

Ignis Fatuus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The smell of your scent encased my lungs with greed and love for you.”

 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun! Didn’t I told you to wake me up early?” Luhan caterwauled the moment he woke up at 9 in the morning, still encased on Sehun’s arms. He tried to disentangle the heavy and possessive arms around him but the larger male just tighten his grip around him and stubbornly pulled him closer to his chest.

 

“Didn’t you get tired from what we did last night?” The raven haired’s chest rumbled lowly as the perfect slope of his nose ventured its way on the blond’s heavily marked neck.

 

“S-shut up! W-we need to prepare for Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s engagement party.” Luhan insisted but it’s as though his body has a mind of its own and in just a blink of an eye, Sehun managed to slam his inside the doe’s ring of muscle.

 

As Sehun drove himself deliriously, hands on Luhan’s waist and the other one on the latter’s neck, tongue shoving down his love’s throat emitting sultry cries. The sound of Sehun’s ing vigorously on Luhan’s hole, some of the raven haired’s that has accumulated since last night came dripping down the red and abused rim. And the two couldn’t care less, not even the roaring wave of the ocean from a distance and wind hissing outside their window could cease their need for each other. It has always been like this. Sehun’s feelings are always synchronous with whatever’s happening around them, particularly the wind which is his own domain.

 

“You are mine, Lu. Mine, mine, mine,” Sehun growled on his ears and Luhan responded, “Yours, I am yours Sehun,” in equal fervor.

 

They’ve spent a few more kissing, whispers of countless I love you, and making love on their bed and shower, taking their time leisurely as though they don’t have an important occasion to attend. There is nothing to rush in the first place, not when they have it all, not when Luhan got Sehun.

 

 

 

“I really knew that these two will be late. I will not ask anymore of what you did. I would like my mind to be intact for the rest of this affair.” Jongin complained but instantly mummed when Kyungsoo slapped his thigh as a warning.

 

“Don’t blame me if your life is bland, Jongin,” says Sehun with his usual unabashed expression. Luhan looked at him in horror then removed the possessive grip around his waist as a punishment. This man really never changed. Even when they got married, he’s still the same blunt and shameless prick he knew. But Sehun seem to already foresee what Luhan will do and opted to secure the doe beside him by kissing his forehead.

 

“Ohhh, that trick never fails to tame the deer.” Another voice chime which belongs to Luhan’s bestfriend, Byun Baekhyun. “I should have thought that firsthand so I didn’t have to go through Luhan’s stubbornness.”

 

“If you want to lose your breath literally again then go on.” Sehun replied with his indifferent expression but there’s a bite on his low voice.

 

Their friends snickered upon hearing Sehun’s not so subtle threat. They knew that Sehun will not bat an eye if ever Baekhyun will do it. Afterall, Sehun already did it in the past.

 

“Stop threatening my fiance, Sehun. If it’s not for him, you wouldn’t have gotten your head out of your .” Chanyeol intervened before Sehun could do something drastic. Everyone howled in laughter including Luhan because it’s true.

 

Oh Sehun was once impenetrable and impervious of them all. When Luhan first attended their school for those who have exceptional abilities he was ecstatic because he finally felt that he really belongs to the crowd. The school was subdivided into three groups, the alpha, beta, and gammas— with alpha on the top of the pyramid. Those who belongs to alpha has deadly and considered to be important abilities. Betas on the other hand are considered to have minor abilities and lastly, the gammas who have submissive or covert abilities and are descendants of a beta and even an alpha.

 

With proper assessment of his ability, Luhan got sorted in alpha group where he met people who changed his life completely and that includes Oh Sehun. But as Chanyeol stated earlier, their story isn’t smooth and full of rainbows and unicorns.

 

 

“Oh Sehun, you will be paired with Lu Han,” says their instructor.

 

Luhan instantly got nervous. Of all people, why did he got paired with that callous man? He got along well with others except with this obsidian haired male. Professor Lee should have paired him with Jongin or even Baekhyun. He’s more comfortable to train with them than the enigmatic Sehun.

 

“I don’t want to deal with someone who is constantly late and tardy.”

 

That’s the first thing that Sehun said to Luhan upon arriving on the training room, before he threw daggers toward him through the manipulation of wind. Luhan was lucky for his reflex that he abruptly ducked but not so lucky when he fell on his clumsily.

 

“What the hell? Are you nuts?! Can’t you let me breath for a second—”

 

Another bunch of daggers flew toward him and he is quick to roll his body on the floor to avoid those.

 

“You should be thankful that I am only sending you kunai considerably that you are still… weak.”

 

Luhan felt as though all of his blood went to his head and anger pounding on his ears when he heard that on his mind. The son of a didn’t even bother to open his mouth and just kept on talking to him telepathically.

 

“Did you just called me weak?!” Luhan screams in indignation. Just because he hasn’t harnessed his ability very well doesn’t mean he’s weak! He stood to prove that he isn’t like that when Sehun sent another bunch. He extended his arm and despite of dizziness he felt, he managed to turn most of the daggers back to its owner. Sehun effortlessly stopped the daggers with just a flick of his fingers and with a small gust of wind, they returned to Luhan.

 

The coldblooded just smirked at him. “The kunai were dipped in a blood of gorgon. Try harder, idiot.”

 

The doe didn’t expect the quick response. He was too surprised that he barely evaded the daggers. Oh, this heartless piece of , that’s why it freaking hurts. Luhan hasn’t realized instantly that he missed one kunai and apparently, it sunk on his right leg. He gritted his teeth as he pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter