Revelations

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

However, I have more pressing matters to attend to, so I'd prefer to end my day with a renowned attorney whose appointment is all I've been waiting for than worry about a particular someone who has disregarded the fact that she called me while tears, she gives me goosebumps, it's been a week since that happened, and she has been as cheerful and bubbly as usual, as if trying to convince me that it was all a hallucination that my mind had conjured up Her sobbing in the middle of the night is not the first time, after all. I think the tiniest little thing can change the course of your day, which can change the course of your year, which can change who you are. And for me, that tiniest thing is Minnie, and I know she won't have any idea about the effect she has on me, and I like it that way. Anyway, the reason we keep on doing this is simple: I’m intimidated by the fear of being average for her.

I hear a knock on my cabin door, which is strange coming from the most unexpected person on this planet. I just nodded at Kyungsoo, who had been knocking on my door twice in a row; yeah, it's a big deal because it's Kyungsoo."Good afternoon," he says, bowing to me; yes, it's a 90-degree bow. This is interesting, because from my experience of handling him for 10 years, he needs something from me, and that something matters to him. "Okay, come to the point. What is it that you want so desperately?" I ask without beating around the bush, "I knew you were worth it!" He replies with relief and continues, "I just have something to confess to you; I am just nervous." He says, "Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not into you, but I would appreciate your feelings towards me." I explain "Oh god, what should I do, I have already brought my proposal ring for you and also booked our honeymoon tickets" he replies with his annoying pout and continue "At least spend three days and two nights with me," he says whispering into my ear in a very seductive way, which makes me nauseous "oh stop it for goodness sake," I say pushing him away "you are the one who asked for it" he replies by laughing his off "I just wanted to say something important to you and only you," he says again while laughing "let's go on a date darling" he whispers again "don't make me puke, even if I am into guys you would never be the one for me, " I say while trying hard not to cringe "humph, break up," he says with a pout again "shut up" I reply finally while laughing, I just love this dork, he just never fails to bring my mood up "it's about me let's talk while having lunch" he suggests.

"It's been so long since we had lunch only among us with that messy missy third wheeling us, right darling," he says w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter