something important

Erase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

My day starts with a wake-up call, I don't get one, I have to make one to our highness "Good morning Minnie, the princess!!" I try to be as cheery as I can cause I don't want her to nag about her lousy day and blame me for that, "hello mister, you are late, I woke up before your call today" I can hear the excitement in her voice "Wow, I thought its one of the impossible things that can happen, you never fail to surprise me", I like conversations between us, it's like I can be whatever, whoever I want to be, cause she the last person on this earth to judge me "I take it as a compliment, and tell me where are we meeting for lunch?" she asks " I will pick you up " I reply "very well then, I need to go see you " she hangs up, I know the reason behind her excitement, as much as I love my friends I don't want to involve in their love life unless they want me to, And fortunately our trio is similar in this aspect, we take actions when we need to. 

Today I was 5min late to my work only because of this lazy who wanted a ride but making me wait and finally I can see him coming out "for god's sake I want to know when will you act your age and be serious " I start to yell at him as soon as I saw him, "its when I see you slack off" Kyungsoo gives his gummy smile with his answer, as much as I hate how he lives his life, I envy how he lives his life, other than his lazy personality all other aspects are good enough and most importantly he is smart and that's the reason why we are business partners. "I got a call from Byun's law firm this morning " my mood changed with the topic he started "about?" I want him to continue "you tell me," he asks with a raised eyebrow "What's there to tell, I just want that area, I don't care what it takes " I was serious " I don't get your obsession over that land its not like there is gold under it, it's just a land in city outskirts," he says with a sigh.

"Have you heard from anyone that you are an " Kyungsoo comes into my cabin "what happened?" I ask him before checking the clock it was aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter