Hard Working

Noona, Take my Place!

Kyeong Eun panted as the song ended. Her hair hung limply in her face as she stared at her sweaty figure in the large mirror covering the wall in front of her. She'd been dancing for hours now! "Why...Did I...Agree to this?!" She asked, falling to her knees. When she'd agreed to help the boys make their comeback, she hadn't realized just how much work that would be! For the past week, all she'd been doing was learning idol mannerisms, and the choreography for Crazy. Was being an idol really this hard?

The girl glared at CAP. "You..." She growled. "This is your fault."

"You're the one who agreed to it. There's no backing out now." L.Joe said simply as he crossed his arms. He'd been watching the whole time, and he'd also been pointing out all of the mistakes the girl had been making. "If you didn't want to, you shouldn't have said that you would."

"I didn't know you guys were going to run me into the ground!" She snapped at him.

"Uh..Well, you're doing really good Noona!" Changjo said with a grin. "You've got the whole dance learned, and now we're just polishing it up, right? It took L.Joe and CAP hyungs at least a month to learn the dance. So really, you're a fast worker. Don't give up!" He scurried over to his new favorite noona, and helped her up. He patted her back. "We'll dance the next one with you arasso?"

The girl nodded. "Alright. Then can I take a break?" She asked, her face lighting up with hope that she'd be able to finally sit down and catch her breath.

"Sorry noona," Chunji said as he walked in carrying a bottle of water. "Manager hyung says that if we do well today, then we'll be able to film the dance versions for the intro, and for Crazy. We might be able to knock them both out today?"

The young woman's head snapped around to look at the teenager. "What's that you say?" She asked seriously. All the boys took a step back, seeing a crazed light burning in her eyes. It was rather scary actually.

"Ah...I was saying if we get these last few run throughs perfect we can film the dance version..." Chunji repeated himself, keeping a wary eye on his noona. 

She nodded, and stood up, stretching out a bit. "Let's get started then!"  She shouted. Her face went blank however, when she realized her bladder was about to burst. "Be Right Back, gotta pee!" She squeaked before making a beeline for the bathroom, leaving the five boys looking very confused.

 

She sighed as she washed her hands, looking at her face in the mirror. She was a bit red, and covered in sweat. It was then, for the first time that day that she realized that the ACE bandages she'd been using to bind her chest were rubbing uncomfortably against her flesh. "Aish..." She muttered, reaching up the back of her shirt, and unclasping the two metal clamps that kept the bandages together. She allowed the bandages to unravel, then rolled them up neatly, sighing in relief when she'd freed her s. "Ahhh! That feels so much better!" She exclaimed, blushing a bit when she heard giggling from one of the stalls. She'd forgotten she wasn't the only one in here. Kyeong Eun splashed her face with water, then quickly scurried out of the ladies' room, making her way back to the dance studio.

The members of Teen Top heard the door opening, and turned to face Kyeong Eun. Ricky's eyes widened as they went to the girl's chest. He spoke before he could contain himself. "S!" The rest of them murmured amongst themselves as the girl crossed her arms over her chest, a blush rising in her cheeks. 

"Yah! Stop staring at my chest you erts!" She shouted at them. "Especially you L.Joe! I'll kick your !"

The orange haired boy pursed his lips. "Why do you single me out, noona?" He asked innocently.

"Because ever since I've gotten here you've looked at me like I was something to eat!" 

"Well, you're cute." He shrugged, turning and heading over to the stereo. "Well, are we going to practice or what?"

She sighed and followed him, getting into position along with the other boys. "Alright. From the top!"


Right. Sorry if this chapter is lame. I started out with a really good idea. then got busy, came back, then forgot everything. OTL

-Ace