Omma...

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The spacious house somehow felt more spacious if someone we love accompany us. Everything seemed wonderful and the path somehow felt like a flowery road. Everything becomes comfortable and interesting.

 

             That is how Jongkook and Jihyo felt as both of them cuddle on the couch of Jihyo’s house. Jihyo finally discharged and she became well and healthy, though not fully recover. But the doctor surprised by how fast Jihyo recovered, it must be because of Jongkook was with her all the time.

 

             “Ya. Do you really like me?”, Jongkook suddenly asked Jihyo while they were watching movie.

 

             “So suddenly?”, Jihyo turned to look at him. Jongkook was hugging her tightly as if he doesn’t want to let her go.        

 

             “I just want to know you answer.”, Jongkook smiled.

 

             “I thought I already told you few days ago at hospital?”, Jihyo asked.

 

             “No. You just said ‘let’s broke the rule together’. I didn’t get to hear you say you like me.”, Jongkook emphasized.

 

             “Oppa. I won’t say anything.”, Jihyo said as she is shy. Being sweet, clingy and cheesy with Jongkook are something she doesn’t used to. Since she always fought and bickered with him whenever they had a chance.

 

             “Are you shy, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook giggled while teasing Jihyo.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo denied without knowing that her cheek is as red as chili.

 

             “You’re red.”, Jongkook sat up while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo denied again.

 

             “Yes. You are.”, Jongkook teased again while smiling.

 

             “Ya. Paboya. I told you I’m not.”, Jihyo frowned while smacking Jongkook’s head.

 

             “Ahhh. How dare you do this to your boyfriend?”, Jongkook touched his head while looking at Jihyo in disbelief.

 

             “Boyfriend? Ya! I’m not your girlfriend. Since when I’m your girlfriend, oppa?”, Jihyo frowned while crossing her arm.

 

             “Ya. You kissed me.”, Jongkook complained.

 

             “… That doesn’t…. mean… I’m your girlfriend…”, Jihyo looked away.

 

             “So you be kissing anyone now?”, Jongkook tested Jihyo.

 

             “I don’t kiss anyone.”, Jihyo enlightened.

 

             “Why do you kissed me then?”, Jongkook smiled while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “…”, Jihyo was speechless while looking at Jongkook with her mong expression.

 

             “Why are you looking at me like that, Song Jihyo? I’m asking you. Why you kissed me then?”, Jongkook chuckled.

 

             “Are you serious, oppa?”, Jihyo shook her head while rolling her eyes.

 

             “Ya. You’re my girlfriend, right?”, Jongkook said while grabbing Jihyo’s hands.

 

             “I thought your girlfriend is Yoon Eunhye?”, Jihyo asked.

 

             “Ya. Why would you mentioned her?”, Jongkook smile quickly disappeared. 

 

             “You told us that night.”, Jihyo recalling him about it.

 

             “I told you that’s just an excuse.”, Jongkook defended.

 

             “I know. But you still boldly said that she is your girlfriend.”, Jihyo pouted.

 

             “Are you jealous?”, Jongkook chuckled again.

 

             “Jealous? I don’t have time for that.”, Jihyo denied.

 

             “So this is how you look when you are jealous? This is my first time seeing it for 12 years.”, Jongkook laughed while teasing Jihyo.

 

             “I’m not!”, Jihyo scoffed. 

 

             “You are!”, Jongkook laughed again while pointing at her. 

 

             “You still know how to laugh after all this happened, eo?”, Jihyo suddenly became so serious, making that man stunned by her.

 

             “Ya. I thought we made up…”, Jongkook said.

 

             “Forget it. Did you sort things with Yoon seonsaeng, oppa?”, Jihyo asked as she moved closer to Jongkook.

 

             “Not yet…”, Jongkook said while ruffling Jihyo’s hair.

 

             “When?”, Jihyo asked.

 

             “Now. If you wanted to.”, Jongkook smiled.

 

             “It’s night already. Ask to meet her tomorrow.”, Jihyo suggested.             

 

             “What should I say to her? Should I apologize?”, Jongkook asked while pulling his face closer to Jihyo too.

 

             “Apologize is the main one. Other things you can say to her just say. Like stop seeing… each other…”, Jihyo said shyly.

 

             “I won’t be seeing her anymore. Unless at school.”, Jongkook smiled while assuring Jihyo.

 

             “Eo…”, Jihyo nodded while avoiding Jongkook’s eyes.

 

             “I can’t believe you are a shy person actually, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook giggled.

 

             “I’m not.”, Jihyo denied.

 

             “You are. You seemed to avoid my eye contact and denied everything while your cheek is turning red.”, Jongkook said his observation toward Jihyo.

 

             “And I can’t believe you are that bold. I thought you are the one who is shy, oppa.”, Jihyo said back to him.

 

             “Actually I am a shy person around woman or girl. But to you, I feel comfortable. Maybe because we have known each other for 12 years, but so suddenly jump into this kind of relationship.”, Jongkook said with a smile.

 

             “This kind of relationship.”, Jihyo chuckled.

 

             “Eo… But, how are you going to say to your omma, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asked.

 

             “About Jo Insung?”, Jihyo predicted.

 

             “Eo…”, Jongkook nodded.

 

             “I don’t know.”, Jihyo sighed while staring at ceiling blankly.

 

             “We should sort things out between Yoon seonsaeng and Jo Insung first. After that we can tell your omma about this.”, Jongkook suggested.

 

             “About what, oppa?”, Jihyo asked in puzzle.

 

             “About us.”, Jongkook said.

 

             “Us?”, Jihyo repeated.

 

             “Eo. Us…”, Jongkook smiled.

 

 

Jongkook sipped his ice Americano at Starbucks, which is one of his favorite coffee. There were not a lot of people and somehow he felt peace. Though he is nervous on what to say after this.

 

             “Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye called him while taking a seat in front of him.

 

             “Eo, Yoon seonsaeng. Annyeonghaseyo.”, Jongkook greeted her.

 

             “Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Why do you ask to meet me today? Something is wrong regarding our 2023 lesson plan?”, Eunhye asked in curious.

 

             “Aniyo…”, Jongkook shook his head. He is nervous to say to Eunhye that he won’t be able to meet her outside again but he has to so that he can’t make Eunhye is hoping on him, in case she likes him.

 

             “Then, what do you want to talk about?”, Eunhye asked in puzzle while tilting her head.

 

             “I’m sorry to say this… but I think… I can’t meet you outside again. Like going to a café, watching movie, unless it’s work related…”, Jongkook finally found his courage to say that to Eunhye.

 

             “Ne? Don’t tell me you found yourself a girlfriend, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye asked as she opened her eyes widely.

 

             “Eo… I can say it like that…”, Jongkook smiled awkwardly while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Who is that lucky woman, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye asked with a smile.

 

             “… It’s just… my friend….”, Jongkook said shyly.

 

             “Seolma…. Jihyo unnie?”, Eunhye predicted with her eyes opened widely.

 

             “Eo…”, Jongkook smiled while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Wahhh. I know from the start.”, Eunhye said.

 

             “From the start?”, Jongkook repeated.

 

             “Ne. It’s embarrassing to say this but I thought you are hitting on me at first. Since you asked me to watch a movie together and even brought me to a dinner. That is why I asked you before, did you interested in me. But you were confused. Do you remember, Kim seonsaeng?”, Eunhye asked.

 

             “Ne. I remember.”, Jongkook nodded.

 

             “But then as I hung out with you, then I realized that you just wanted to be friend with me. Since you mentioned Jihyo unnie almost in every conversation, that is when I started to suspect that you actually like her.”, Eunhye concluded.

 

             “Ne? I mentioned Jihyo in our conversation?”, Jongkook asked in curious.

 

             “Ne… Remember when Jihyo unnie called you when we first had a dinner together?”, Eunhye asked.

 

             “Ne.”, Jongkook nodded.

 

             “If you are with a woman you like, you would never answer your call from your friend. Especially a woman. Because it would be weird if you answered your opposite ’s friend in front of the people you like, right?”, Eunhye explained.

 

             “Ahhh. That…”, Jongkook finally understood.

 

             “Not only that. Remember when we watched Emergency Declaration? You told me it’s rare for a woman to watch an action genre so I said I didn’t after that. But you said Jihyo unnie like it.”., Eunhye revealed again.

 

             “And when we went to Han River, you said you used to go there with Jihyo unnie to take fresh air and clear your mind. You mentioned her every time.”, Eunhye giggled.

 

             “Ahhh. It’s just I reminded of her.”, Jongkook said while scratching his non-itchy head.

 

             “You remembered her every time then? You looked so happy with her, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye nodded with a smile.

 

             “What do you mean, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked in puzzle with tilting his head.

 

             “Remember when you showed Jihyo unnie’s pictures with you? The day I asked about Cheon Sooyeon look alike? I looked at all your pictures, even from decades ago. You guys really look happy and good together. I hope you two will be happy forever, Kim seonsaeng.”, Eunhye said with her outmost sincerity with a smile.

 

             “Gomawoyo, Yoon seonsaeng. I can’t believe that I mentioned her every time I’m with you. Perhaps, are you annoyed by that, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked carefully.

 

             “Annoy? Why would I? Aniyo. I like it. Your friendship seemed so genuine. But can I say it’s a friendship for now since you guys are already dating each other?”, Eunhye joked.

 

             “I don’t know, Yoon seonsaeng. It’s so embarrassing. We are both are old already.”, Jongkook giggled.

 

             “Age doesn’t matter. The important one is your happiness.”, Eunhye smiled. “But, Kim seonsaeng. How can that happened? I mean, you and Jihyo unnie suddenly are dating? How can it start? Did I exposed you somehow?”, Eunhye asked.

 

             “You exposed me, Yoon seonsaeng?”, Jongkook asked in puzzle as he doesn’t understand what Eunhye meant.

 

             “Remember when we met Jihyo unnie at the Cloud Café? I told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter