β˜Όβ€ƒπ’©π‘’π‘œ π’°π“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Žβ€ƒβ˜Ό

β€ƒβ˜Όβ€ƒπ’«π“‡π‘œπ’Ώπ‘’π’Έπ“‰ 𝐿𝒢 π‘…π‘’π“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’β€ƒβ˜Όβ€ƒA second chance for lost idols :: OPENING SOON
Please log in to read the full chapter
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  π’©π‘’π‘œ π’°π“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž κ²¬νƒœμ€€

β€” ceo, co-founder, original idea haver

β€” 03.03.1992

gyeon taejoon, better known as neoguri, is the current leader, main vocalist and guitarist of L/deci. he was the one that came up with the idea of neo unity after joining produce x 101 together with jaedeok.

outside of ceo work, he's still very busy as actor and model, so he has his hands full for sure. he puts a lot of love into the company and groups he debuts, he also puts almost all of his own hard-gained funds into neo unity and la relance.

he does his best to be a competent and friendly ceo, but he's still kinda dumb and sluggish so the other members and vivienne help him constantly.

β€” fc: n.flying seunghyub

Gyeon Taejoon/Neoguri μ •λ―Όν™˜

β€” co-founder, producer, stylist

β€” 16.08.1991

minhwan is the bassist and backing vocalist of L/deci. he's also known as the cute member of the group despite taejoon being the maknae. minhwan has turned to producing after l/deci had their official disbandment, and has acquired an impressive list of mainstream hits under his name.

for now, he also styles la relance until they get enough funds to hire a proper stylist. he studied in fashion, but never got to finish it because of the sudden creation of neo unity. he seems to be really good at it though, so he might leave to finish the degree in the future.

hes the sassy bean of the group, with a fun attitude but a soft heart. despite him being the sassy one, hes often teased by the others.

β€” fc: ftisland jaejin

Jeong Minhwan μ΄λ³‘ν˜Έ

β€” co-founder, coo

β€” 30.03.1989

in debut times, byungho was the leader of l/deci, despite being quite the shy person. after they failed as a group and they grew older, he decided to hand the position to taejoon because he felt like taejoon showed better qualities.

but what hasn't changed is that byungho is still the only braincell of this damn band, so he put his producing career on hold to become the coo of neo unity. usually when taejoon is gone, byungho's left in charge, and he does a damn good job.

he's as soft as cotton candy and quite shy, but very passionate about the company and the groups. he's secretly the biggest fan of la relance (sorry taejoon, you lost here).

β€” fc: bang sungjoon

Lee Byungho λ¬Έμž¬λ•

β€” co-founder, producer

β€” 28.10.1990

jaedeok is the keyboardist of l/deci, and a rapper in his free time. the one that joined taejoon on his journey through produce x 101. while nearly not as popular, he still placed quite well on the show for his fun personality and jokes, even though he couldn't dance at all.

jaedeok has also curated a lot of hit songs, and now focuses on producing for la relance. with minhwan possibly leaving soon, he has picked out a young producing prodigy to teach the ropes.

jaedeok is the jokester of l/deci and often teased for being the old man, despite not being the oldest at all. people just would never make fun of byungho.

β€” fc: 2pm chansung

Moon Jaedeok λΉ„λΉ„μ—”κΆŒ

β€” vocal coach, secretary

β€” 15.05.1993

vivienne is an incredible vocalist. a former idol that got just as

Please log in to read the full chapter