Chapter 09

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Who is the girl standing in front of my house?"

 

Once he opened the gate door, he saw a girl standing Infront of his house that he quickly walk towards her.

 

Her body outline is really fit and her black silky hair falling over her shoulder, she must be really graceful.

 

"Excuse me, who are you looking for?"

 

Due to Donghae voice, she turned her head and looked at Donghae.

 

"Oh! Noona!"

 

"Oh! You are that boy whom I meet the ious day"

 

"Yes. Where do you live, noona? And what brings you here, noona?"

 

"I have known the old couple who used to live here. I just come to meet them"

 

"Aww, hyung said they are visiting their hometown. Once they come back, what do you want me to tell them"

 

"It's okay"

 

"By the way, where do you live noona? If you come from far, please have a drink inside"

 

Due to Donghae offering, she laughed a little.

 

"I am not far. I live in the house beside your house. I just take a walk and come to visit here"

 

"Really. Then please come inside. I would like to offer some coffee to you, as a thank for your help the other day. And if you feel uncomfortable to come inside, I will bring chair here. I have no other bad intention." Donghae panickedly said.

 

She chuckled softly and said

 

"I trust you. I would like to have some coffee now. And since we are neighbours, I would like to chat with someone. I am so lonely to live alone."

 

"You are living alone, noona? Then we are same."

 

"Aww, are you living alone too?"

 

"Yes, noona. Please come inside and let's talk more about ourselves."

 

They both walked inside the house.

 

"Please have a seat noona. And may I know your name, noona?"

 

"I am Jieun. And your name is?"

 

"I am Donghae. Noona, your name is really beautiful just liked you. I really thought of you as my real sister, you look very beautiful and peaceful. I am really thankful to meet you. And strangely, I thought I saw you somewhere."

 

"Maybe. By the way, where did you come back from"

 

Donghae didn't answer and smiled.

 

"You are going to be surprised, noona. I got a job. I started to work at Harmony, the shop that you directed me."

 

"Really?"

 

Jieun looked sadly at Donghae who is smiling.

 

"The owner of the store is very friendly. I am really happy to work there"

 

"Really? Maybe that charming owner is very friendly to you"

 

Jieun teasingly said.

 

Due to Jieun teasing, Donghae bite his lower lip and shyly shook his head.

 

"No, it is not because of that. I am happy because of Eunjae, the owner daughter. She is very bright and cute kid. Her IQ is very high for her age. She seemed to like me. I also love to be with her and I want to take care of her liked my own niece or sister."

 

His honest confession makes Jieun to smiled satisfyingly.

 

"Oh, I forgot to make coffee for you. Please wait here, noona."

 

Donghae stand up from his seat to go inside and make coffee for her. But Jieun hold his hand.

 

"No, don't make it Donghae. I am just glad to have someone to talk. I am really glad to talk with you"

 

"Noona, I can make very delicious coffee"

 

Donghae said with a little pout.

 

Jieun lovingly looked at Donghae and smiled. 

 

"Okay, Donghae. I will try to taste it next time. Today, let's talk more about you and me. I will visit again and asked for your delicious coffee everytime I come"

 

Donghae satisfyingly smile and sit down again. They both talk for a long time that day.

 

The lonely time he has been spending before are slowly reducing little by little.

 

 

.

 

 

"Eunjae sweetie, breakfast is ready."

 

Due to dad who is calling in front of her room, she purpos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter