Chapter 03

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Jackson, what did you do to Donghae? He keeps on crying and said he can't work here anymore and he want to go back to Mokpo" 

 

Due to Andy words, Jackson fake a laugh.

 

"Well I just teach a little. He is just too shy. I don't even teach some hard work, just some minor task. He is just too pure and innocent. It is such a pity though" 

 

Andy surprisingly looked at Jackson who was saying strangely.

 

"What nonsense are you saying Jackson? Don't do anything ridiculous? I can only accept if you have some interest on him since he is too handsome. But nothing more. We are doing business" 

 

Since Andy know that Donghae can surely bring a lot of money for his business, he can't let Jackson to put a hand on him. Donghae is a bag full of gold and money for Heaven Tree.

 

But Donghae is being thick headed that he can't put him to work yet. Before everything, they make a scam with Lee Jinhyuk about taking 3 months salary already. Thanks to that, he can hold Donghae back. 

 

Andy told him that if he can't give back 3 months salary, he was going to be sent to jail. That's why the boy can only cry.

 

Now he sent Donghae to rooftop and give him 3 days to think without coming down.

 

Everyone who arrived here; Heaven Tree; has their own different stories. No matter how hard they are refused to accept the reality, in the end they all end up in the rooms of Heaven Tree. 

 

So, what is going to different for Donghae. He will going to end up here finally.

 

"Don't be too strict, Hyung. This kind of job is going well if only they want to do. If we do it with force, we will be punished by law. Even though we are running this business legally, we need to be careful since we are crossing some lines" 

 

Due to Jackson lecturing words, Andy flamed with anger.

 

"Don't give me that stupid lecture. I know what I am doing. I am your hyung. I managed this business to grow bigger with my hard work and you are being feed your whole life from money that got from this business. Now because of a boy, you are saying nonsense about our business. I am very disappointed with you" 

 

Jackson looked at Andy's back who looked very frustrated and left angrily.

 

Is it actually his fault that he voice out some honest words, due to a strange feeling he never feel before? 

 

His hyung only see money in his eye. But for Jackson, he put ahead his freedom and happiness over everything.

 

So, it is normal for them to have different options over this kind of thing. Jackson can't do anything when Donghae suddenly come inside his heart. 

 

It was not his fault that Donghae looked very lovable.

 

Love is not something he can take control over.

 

He found it surprising that he fall in love with Donghae who looked innocent and cute.

 

He is someone who used to play the love liked a toy.

 

.

 

"Why are you crying too much ? A..hook........ahook...."

 

Despite suffering serious illness, Snow asked to Donghae who is crying nonstop.

 

While crying, Donghae put the bowl near Snow's mouth so that Snow can spit. Snow looked at him with thankful looks. The looked he gave to Donghae feel so warm liked a family.

 

"Are you okay, Snow? What can I do for you?"

 

Donghae worriedly asked to Snow, keeping aside his own worry.

 

"It's okay. It used to happened" 

 

Snow weakly smiled at Donghae and shake his head. Snow face is too pale and he looked so weak already.

 

"Why are you crying nonstop day and night? Donghae, not all problem are not going to be solved even if you are crying" 

 

"Snow, I don't want to do this work. Please help me. Please tell me if I can get out of here. I am very scared. Please help me" 

 

Donghae hold onto Snow's very thin hand and asked for help desperately.

 

Snow smiled bitterly and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter