two

between we
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

nako pov 

 

“ ahhh, hazel unnie!!” i say and see hazel unnie running away for me. she ran so fast that I didn't have time to chase her. when I don't see she anymore I start to smile at her behavior. hazel can be a dork sometimes. 

 I entered the house. I feel tired now. I see now it's 9:00 pm. I think I should go take a shower.

 

30 minutes

 

I have showered and done my night routine. and I started to remember, I should message Hazel unnie and ask if she has arrived home yet.


 

messages

 

Me

hi hazel unnie!!

have you reached home yet?

9.45pm

 

hazel unnie

hi nako.

I just arrived.

9.46pm

 

nako

okay unnie

get enough rest!!

goodnight unnie!!

9.50pm

hazel unnie

ok nako

goodnight too!!

9.51pm


 

I put the phone down. I lay on the bed and fell asleep.

hazel pov

 

after reaching my house. I got messages from nako. I replied to her messages. I entered the house. I feel thirsty so I go to the kitchen. i live alone my family lives abroad. actually my family has the biggest company abroad. Yes, I am the daughters of a millionaire. My family's company has a little to do with the entertainment industry, but that's not why I was able to meet Nako. many people don't know about me. I keep this all secret. i just lazy to answer all their questions. but one day all this will be exposed because I have to take part in my family's business. As my mom always said, "family is everything". actually the reason I am in Korea is because, firstly because my umma  is Korean so I want to know how my umma  lives here. second, before I took over the family bussines, I tried to take experience from the bottom. if you all notes  I call mom and umma. Yes, I have two mothers. 


 

I got distracted by the sound of my phone. I looked at the phone.

 

messages

 

Ji Hyo

hi hazel

have you slept

10.00pm

 

Me

hi jihyo

I have not slept yet

why up?

10.01pm

 

Ji Hyo

oh ok

I want to remind you to pick me up tomorrow.

10.02pm

 

Me

I will definitely pick you up

That's my job

hahahahaha

10.03pm

 

Ji Hyo

ok ok I just want to remind you

go to sleep you have to save your energy

because tomorrow will be very busy

bye hazel and goodnight.

10.05am

 

me

ok i will

you should sleep too

bye and goodnight

sweet dream.

10.07pm

seen

 

Now you all know that I work with JYP. I am the manager of the female idol group Twice. I have been their manager since 5 years ago. The one who massages me is one of Twice Jihyo's members. If you don't forget, I talked to Nako that I have the same problem with him about love. actually i fell in love with one of them twice. if you can guess who do you think?. if you think jihyo it means you are right. The first time I met them was in the meeting room. I was introduced to them as their manager.


 

flashback.

 

I just finished my PhD studies in business. The first time I worked was a coffee shop near my partment. I work not because I don't have money but I work for experience. I want to feel how to have my own money, not money given by my parents. there must be a lot of digits in my account right now. I'm sorry mom. 2 weeks later, I applied for a job at jyp and I was one of the selected for the next round. they asked me questions and I answered them fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter