one

between we
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Video 

 

wonyoung smile will standing with male mc .

Wonyoung & sungmin  mc :“ welcome to mama” 

sungmin  mc: “wow wonyoung shii you look beautiful today!!” 

Wonyoung  : “thank you sungmin shii! You also look handsome too!”

Comment fan:

“Wahh the two look good together”

“ahh i soo jealous”

“do you think they are together?”

“I think so because there are rumors about them and picture of they meeting secretly”

Nako pov.

 

i stop look at the comment and off my phone because the long i see the more my heart hurts.

I know i shouldn't feel this way because wonyoung is my girlfriend. i and wonyoung have been together for 4 years but we keep in secret the only know about our releanship are  our friends and family . before wonyoung joined the new group we were in the same group name izone but our group has dissolve. so I became a regular person while wonyoung wanted to continue being an idol. but after she got a new group she got busier and I can only see her through the phone if her's not busy but in these few months she hasn't called me. I tried to call her but she always said she was busy with her work. 

 

“ Why does this all have to happen between us wonyoung?” I wondered while crying. 

“Is this all my fault?” I say

 

suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. then I stood up and went towards the door. I looked through my door frame and saw my best friend standing in front of my door. I started to feel shock . I forgot today hazel came to talk about our cafe.Hazel and I are partners in a cafe that we just opened 2 years ago.

 

"knock!knock! Nako are you in there?" Hazel unnie said. ahh i forget today hazel unnie come to my house.

 

I quickly went to the kitchen to clean my face from crying earlier. I try not to let Hazel unnie  worry about me. I know if I show my face in front of her, she will worry.

 

“knock!knock! Nako yah.” hazel unnie say.

 

 “wait a minute I'm coming! I sorry unnie, I'm just washing my face" I say while opening the door and try hide my face with hoodie I wear.

 

“It's ok nako……. Wait a minute” hazel unnie say  without a moment I felt she's hand touching my cheek and made me look at her face.

 

“nako why you crying?” hazel unnie  say with worried tone.

 

“ hahaha.  I'm not crying. just .." I said. I tried to release my face from her hands but she didn't want to let go. before I wanted to give an excuse

 

"don't try to lie to me. Your eyes look red and swollen. Your nose also looks red." hazel unnie said with worried. without wasting time hazel hugged me. I felt a soft pat at  back of my body.

 

“It's okay, I'm here.” hazel unnie say with her gentle voice. my eyes felt blurry at the time I was sure my tears were flowing down onto she shoulder.I hugged hazel unnie tightly while shedding many tears.

all i could hear now, was the soft pat  that hazel m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter