5.

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[HEECHUL'S POV] 

 

“Hmmm...”

 

I stretched my arms and felt a pillows beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. 

 

'This is not my room.'

 

After realizing that I wasn't in my room, I abruptly got up and i know who the owner of this room was. 

 

“Jungsoo...” I whispered. My head started hurting and suddenly felt dizzy. My surroundings were becoming blurry. 

 

The thing I could remember was, I got drunk last night and Ryeowook was with me but he also left.

 

I abruptly stood up and gathered my things. When i already made my way outside as I passed by, someone caught my eyes. Jungsoo had his back from me and obviously busy doing something. 

 

When he got aware of my presence, he slowly spun his body and our eyes met.

 

“Good morning.” He greeted and a smile bloomed into his lips.

 

I could feel my heart beat and i could guarantee that it was beating rapidly.

 

“Good uhmm yeah morning.” I awkwardly responded. He walked over to me and handed a cup of hot chocolate. He still knew I didn't like coffee.

 

“Are you already leaving? Well, drink this first. I'd bet your head is being y right now.” He calmly said. I grabbed it from him and started drinking the hot choco without realizing it was ing hot.

 

“Oh it's hot!” I cursed and looked at Jungsoo.

 

He just laughed and shook his head while walking away from the kitchen. Of course, i followed him. I just wanted to ask why I was here. 

 

“Jungsoo, hold up! Why are so you fast?” I said, catching him up and he finally stopped.

 

“I thought you were going to leave now? Why are you still following me?”

 

“Why am I here? I don't recall being with you last night...”

 

“You did call me last night when you were drunk. You were alone and crying in the corner of the bar. I could've left you but I just can't.... I should've called your boyfriend but I wanted you by myself, alone.” He straightforwardly replied.

 

He sat down and crossed his arms. He still looked the same. He was still the Jungsoo I've known for a long time.

 

“W-why?” I asked, his eyes traveled on me. His smile slowly disappeared from his lips.

 

“I've told you, I still love you and everything I've said is true.” He seriously replied. 

 

“Sounds pathetic right? After what I've done and you've experienced with me... Chul, i really mean it.” Jungsoo began.

 

While me? I'm still standing and struggling with everything right now. I just want to disappear cause I'm still not ready for this conversation.

 

“Remember we we both agreed to our break up cause we were ing tired? That night, I couldn't sleep and been thinking of you. I was still hoping you would come back to my arms like you used to. Everything night, I've been thinking of you and that made me realize what I truly felt. I can't live without you, Chul. Every day without you is a torture for me.”

 

I can feel my tears; I can also feel how hurt he is right now.

 

“I miss your smile, your contagious laugh, your face, the way you look at me, the way we argue, the way you make me feel loved.... I miss everything about you, Chul. I miss you a lot.” Jungsoo added.

 

I saw how he also teared up and his voice was started cracking up. 

 

'Me too, I miss you a lot, Jungsoo.'

 

“I want to have you in my life again but seeing how much you struggle and hurting.. Well, I think I should let you go... Last night, i felt your pain and I wished you would able remember what you've said. I know how you feel.” He said. I've never tried saying something or cut him off. I just listened to him.

 

“Sorry for making these things difficult. I ed up everything and the tiny hope I had, suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye.” Jungsoo said, he stood up and suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

 

“I do love you tho. I still feel the same way but I think it's not enough to make you stay knowing you are with someone else right and you don't want to hurt him. You deserve better and we know I can't be better.... I can do it... I can be a better man for you but it's too late.” He whispered into my ears.

 

My tears started to fall endlessly as I hugged him tight. My lips were trembling and also my whole body. I didn't know what to do or respond, I just didn't want to let go.

 

 

“What happened to your eyes? Have you been crying the whole night?” Kyunghoon asked.

 

I'm with him right now and I called him to pick me up. After my heart to heart talk with Jungsoo—I've decided to see Kyunghoon.

 

I've been avoiding him and of course I know that he's damn worried. He doesn't know I've spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter