4.

The way I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Helloooooo? Why are you not picking up your phone?!” Heechul said, he kept dialing someone's number and he was also drunk.

 

Ryeowook had already left and he decided to stay. It's already a week, after what happened, Heechul always found himself in the club—trying to wash away everything in the back of his mind.

 

He's been avoiding Kyunghoon. He became distant to his current partner and Heechul knew how he ed up. 

 

He'd been trying to convince himself that what he missed was the feeling and not the person—but as the days go by, it feels like he indeed misses the person too. 

 

“Oh please, stop hurting Kyunghoon. He never deserves it. After what he'd done for you... just no, Heechul. He's a good man and he deserves someone who will also love him the way he does.” Ryeowook said. Heechul called him out of nowhere because he badly needed someone.

 

“I do love him! I know what he went through just to be with me and to make me the happiest. I love him the way he loves me.” Heechul defended.

 

Heechul told him everything and the real reason why he was with Jungsoo that night.

 

“Do you even hear yourself? You love him the way he does? No, if you really love him, you wouldn't feel that way. Everything between you and Jungsoo is in the past now so you should leave it all behind. Don't start me saying 'You miss the feeling' bull? He physically and mentally abused you and yet you still have the audacity to say that? You are so blinded by your love for Jungsoo and it's really scary.” Ryeowook said whatever he had to say and Heechul just listen to him.

 

“The fact you guys kissed, it's disgusting. You had a boyfriend and he was literally sleeping upstairs but you, you cheated behind his back. Oh . I can't stand you.” Ryeowook said and Heechul could feel the his frustration.

 

“I don't know.... it just happened....”

 

“You should've known better! Heechul, wake up!! Your love story with Jungsoo already ended and it wasn't a fairytale as you imagined. He made you miserable. Don't tell me you already forgot about it?”

 

He never forgot about it; Heechul still vividly remember their memories.

 

“Please, you need to think twice. Kyunghoon has been a great match for you so don't ever break his heart. He's been loyal to you and everything you've never experienced with Jungsoo, Kyunghoon is the one who made you experience it. He made you feel loved because he knew, you deserve it.” Ryeowook said and this time, he calm down a bit and reached for Heechul's hands.

 

“I know, there's still an empty space in your heart. Try to give that space to Kyunghoon. He really deserves everything. Jungsoo is also my friend but I will never tolerate this kind of behaviour. You have to tell this to Kyunghoon.” Ryeowook added.

 

 

“Hello? For 's sake it's already 1 am and I'm trying to get some sleep because I have a lot to do—”

 

“Jungsyuuuuu~”

 

When the man on the other line suddenly answered, Jungsoo got up to the bed and he was really surprised.

 

“Heechul?”

 

 

[Jungsoo's Pov]

 

“Heechul?”

 

“Why you took so long? I've been calling you a few...asdfghjkl.”

 

I could hear a loud music from the other line and it caused me to not be able to hear what he was trying to say. 

 

“Hello? Heechul? I can't hear you.”

 

The music got louder and that moment, I knew where he was. Instead of waiting for him to respond, I ended our conversation and took a jacket inside my closet before heading out somewhere.

 

I decided to walk since I would probably be there in 20 minutes. I didn't bring my car with me. I wanted him alone by myself. I want to spend some time with him and seems like walking is a good idea.

 

When I arrived, I quickly went inside and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter