Day 8

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 8

 

49. The Watcher

 

-Irene was shown puffing her cheeks while staring at where Seulgi is. The MCs just laughed at the cuteness. It’s the last free day on the island. The day before the final decision. The day before they get back to the real world. The last day to have a date with the person they are aiming for. 

-Irene genuinely thought that it would be nice to have Seulgi for herself the whole day after they had a good time on the island but the said girl is currently occupied. What’s worse is she was in the last of the list to go on a date with Seulgi since everyone had already decided their order before she even came out from the powder room.

-The lady took her sweet time even after hearing about the announcement since she thought she doesn’t have any competition with Seulgi after everything that happened but oh, she was wrong. All the girls actually lined up to spend some time with Seulgi that day.

MP1: Do you think Irene-ssi would entertain us? She looked so pissed though.

MP3: It seems like she would be shooting lasers at us once we get near her.

MP1: What are the other girls doing anyway? Are they purposely pissing Irene-ssi? They just won’t leave Seulgi-ssi alone. 

MP3: I bet that’s the case. They’re obviously teasing her. 

Irene: *sighs* Last night was really the best… 

-Irene then relieved the moment they got up from the pool. The staff were teasing them, asking them of what they did underwater *insert Underwater by Kwon Eunbi* but the two just laughed it away. Nothing really happened, it was just Seulgi’s way of causing chaos to the production team like always. 

-After that, they also intended to sleep on different beds but still in the same room. Seulgi decided that she would be sleeping by the couch but when she was already settled on the couch and was already half-asleep, Irene suddenly came to her and guided her to the king-sized bed.

-Seulgi’s body was hurting after the match and making her sleep on the couch was something Irene very much disliked. 

-And since the two had some alcohol, Seulgi followed Irene to the bed, not really knowing what exactly was happening. When she laid on the soft, soft bed, she immediately fell asleep and started with her cute snoring. Irene stayed up for a while, admiring that peaceful sleeping face of Seulgi. 

Irene: It was a really good night but look at her going around with other girls. 

-Seulgi was with Joy that time and unfortunately, Joy was the one Irene is being jealous the most and not Jisoo. Joy was just really straightforward and she isn’t shy at all in terms of skinship. She hates how much Joy clings at Seulgi and Seulgi just letting her do what she wants. 

Wendy:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter