Day 6.2

Chaos Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Still Day 6, so still Day6 song titles~ XD

 

39. EMERGENCY

 

-The participants were called by the shore and as expected, they are going to do a wrestling match to see who will go to Paradise for that day. And for that day, the girls will be doing the match but one thing surprised them all.

MC1: What? Seulgi-ssi won’t be included?

MC2: *looks at the other MCs with mouth opened* What’s happening? Aren’t you going to give her a chance to go to Paradise!? She will surely pick Irene-ssi!

MC3: What’s the meaning of this PD-nim? I don’t think Irene-ssi will be able to win her match. The only way for them to go to Paradise is for Seulgi-ssi to win!

-They continued watching and it was revealed that since the girls are in odd numbers, they had to remove one. Seulgi was then chosen to be removed since there are girls who are after her as well. Seulgi would be playing the next day with the guys.

MC3: That’s absurd! Do you think she will win a wrestling match with guys!?

PD1: Please continue watching now, MCs…

-Despite the protest from the other girls, Seulgi accepted the decision of the PDs very calmly. (Probably because she was feeling sorry for every trouble that she caused them.) What she’s more worried about is Irene since the girl is literally burning in drive to win her match.

-They pick random coloured balls and they will have to wrestle with whoever they matched with. Irene matched with FP1, Joy with FP3 and Wendy with Jisoo.

-Those who will win will automatically gain a ticket to go to Paradise. The order of calling the person they want to go with will be decided by how long their match ended.

-Seulgi went to Irene who was warming up.

Seulgi: Hey… Don’t get hurt, okay?

Irene: *blushes yet manages to smile* Don’t worry. I can do this.

-Irene massaged her healing ankle. She suddenly felt ticklish when she felt her hair being caressed. The MCs roared once more.

Seulgi: *playing with Irene’s hair* It’s okay if you can’t win today. I’ll make sure to win tomorrow and take you to paradise with me.

Irene: *looks back at Seulgi* Don’t you trust me? I will definitely win and take you to Paradise. Just wait for me, okay?

-The studio was shown again. MC3 already fainted and MC2 was putting fake flowers by their chest. MC1 was shown frozen with a huge smile on their face.

MC1: At this point, aren’t they already dating!?

-The match started and excitement was in the air. Joy won her match but she struggled a bit. Irene’s match came next and one camera was dedicated to Seulgi. She wasn’t seen drawing in the sand this time, she was so focused at the match.

-FP1 was much taller than Irene but she didn’t stand a chance when Irene came to her like a wrecking ball. Seulgi’s eyes widened when Irene was declared winner, the other peeps were as surprised as her. The MCs, on the other hand, were already throwing a party at the studio.

-The video then moved on to the announcement of the order but the MCs were surprised to see a very tense atmosphere.

Announcer: 3rd place, 8.75 seconds, Joy Park.

MC1: Yeah, Joy-ssi really struggled with FP3.

Announcer: 2nd place, 6.12 seconds, Irene Bae.

-The jaws of the MCs fell to the ground when they realised something. They knew something was off when only two matches were shown.

MC3: *turns to MC2 like a manic doll* D-Does it mean?

MC2: *tears up* Oh no, I don’t really know how to feel about this…

Announcer: 1st place, 5 seconds flat, Jisoo Kim. The order of selection would be: Jisoo Kim, Irene Bae, and Joy Park. Please gather by the bonfire by 5PM. This concludes today’s event.

MC1: Jisoo-ss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter