P.D.2

Pregnancy Diary

Wait. Is this…a pregnancy test kit?

 

“Is this…this a pregnancy test kit?” I gulp nervously, hardly can talk. Sooyoung smiles shyly to me, nods. “And what do…emm, two red lines mean?” My hands are sweating now. Ahhh, I can’t breathe now. Sooyoung leans closer to me, finally exposes a wild smile. She wrapped her warm arms around my waist, happily announces that “It means that… I AM PREGNANT!

 

My brain turns into blank. Only “I AM PREGNANT” three words echo in my head. PREGNANT. PREGNANT. PREGNANT.

 

“Yah. Shim Changmin! Why do you look expressionless at all? I am pregnant, aren’t you excited about that? You’re going to be an APPA! ” She hits my chest lightly.

 

I AM GOING TO BE AN APPA. I AM GOING TO BE AN APPA.WAIT, APPA?

 

“Soo, is that means we…we have our own…own child?” My voice is shaking heavily. Almost breaks into pieces. “Yes!” She gives me a curt but potent answer, still smiling blissfully. My dumb head eventually turn back into sober mode.

 

I AM GOINT TO BE AN APPA!!!!!!!!!

 

I pull Sooyoung gently in my tight embrace. “Thank you, dear~ We are going to be parents! I am OVERWHELMD with joy now! Gosh, is it true that there is a small life living in your belly? How amazing!!!!! Thank you. Thank you for giving me a more complete family, Mrs.Choi. ”

 

I nearly cry. How amazing is this! A child of Sooyoung and me!!! A future Skinshin!

 

She hugs me back and gives me a small peck on my lips. “Yah, Min~ When do you become so sentimental ah?” She pauses, pecks me again. “I should also say ‘thanks’ to you. Thanks for your support. Thanks for your care. And, thanks for your precious love. I’m genuinely glad that you choose the imperfect me to become your wife.” She is starting to sob now.

 

“Aish, Soo, why we act sad on such good news?” I kiss her tears away, and her hair lovingly. “We should hold a party to celebrate our baby! Yes… and aha! I will ask Wookie and Jaejoong hyung to cook. That will be fabulous~” I squeal my idea out happily. Sooyoung, under my expectation, nods pressingly.

 

Yes, we are the official Skinshin couple of the SM. No, of the whole k-pop idols community. So our baby is the great reason to hold a feast! (Sorry, baby. Appa and umma use you to “hook” your uncles and aunts to cook and pay for us. You must know that we definitely love you more than food.)


Since it is already noon, we decide not to call our parents first for they will take naps now. So we decide to announce this amazing news to our members at first. I press the speed dial and wait patienly to my hyung to pick up the phone. Hyung is still a bit mad at me since I didn’t tell him I love his favorite donsaeng before I confessed to Soo, so I promise him that whatever happen to us, I will tell him first.

 

He finally pick up the phone when I almost cut off the call.

“Hello,hyunggggggggg~”I squeal excitedly to the other line, cannot hide my elation and delight anymore.

“Yah, Shim Changmin! What’d hell are you calling me at midnight? DON’T YOU REMEMBER THAT I AM IN PARIS NOW, AH?” Oops, Yunho hyung is irriatated! Aish, I forget that he is now having vacation with Yuri in Paris.

“Sorry hyunggggg, forgive me pleaseeeeeee~”

“Yah, Shim Changmin! You wake me up at midnight just let me hear your terrible aegyo? What’s up!!!”

Aish, Yunho hyung likes a boiling volcano now, spurting out molten “lava” to me. “Hyung, calm down please. ANNOUNCE AN ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING NEWS—I AM PREGNANT!!!”

 

Silence. An unusual silence. No, gradually turns into the uncrotrollable laugh.

 

“Oh my god, poor maknae, YOU ARE PREGNANT? THAT IS INDEED BREATHTAKING,NO I MEAN, HEARTBROKEN SEEMS MORE PROPER! HAAAAA~”

 

What does Yunho hyung mean? PREGNANT, isn’t it incorrect?

 

“Yah, Changmin ah? How could you be pregnant? Wait… PREGNANT? DO YOU MEAN…MEAN…SOOYOUNG IS PREGNANT?..Ouch!” Gosh, Yunho hyung seems over excited, I think he fell off the bed. I sigh,how Yuri bear Yunho hyung’s frequently inappropriate overexcitement. She must have a strong heart.

 

“Hey Changmin, is me, Yuri.” Seems like hyung passes the phone to Yuri, I can notice the sleepiness in her voice. “Sorry Yuri, stir you two up at midnight.”

“It doesn’t matter.” She yawns, “So… Youngie is pregnant?”

“Yes~” Proudly answer myself.

“Congralations~ You’re going to be an appa! And… what did the doctor say? Is everything okay?” She asks in concern, but her words likes freezing rain, suddenly pour down all my enbulliance of being a dad. Sooyoung hasn’t checked out by a professional obstetrician yet! She just used a test kit to examine! How could I forget this?! I slap my head remorsefully. Such an idiot am I!

“Changmin ah, don’t worry about that!” Yunho hyung speaks again “Junsu told me that the obstetrician of Taeyeon was pretty good. Maybe you can contact him now and make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. ” Hyung soothes me, lessening my stress a bit.

“Thanks for your comfort, hyung. Sorry for disturb your sleep and tell you an unproved news. I’ll call Junsu hyung later.”

 

I almost cry. That disappoinst me deeply!!! How come???

 

“Min ah, don’t worry too much. Whatever happens, I will always be there for you two ,okay?”

“Yea,thank you, hyung. ” I put down the phone disappointedly and sigh again.

 

An instant.From Heaven to Hell. My dad-to-be heart break into pieces.

 

Ruffling my hair in strong frustration, I dial another set of numbers and impaiently shout to the other line as Junsu hyung picks up the phone “HYUNG~ TELL ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF TAEYEON’S OBSTETRICIAN! I WANNA CHECK OUT MY FUTURE BABY! YAH, HYUNG! FIND IT OUT! NOW!”

“Err, who are you?” Junsu hyung asks in confusion. Oh my stupid hyung!

“Yah, I am Changmin! Your maknae! Can’t you recognize my voice, huh?”

“Ohhh, Changminnie~ Our big baby! Why do you call me? Repeat your qeustion, pleaseee~” Junsu hyung’s aegyo is as lame as usual.

“I want the number of Taeyeon’s obstetrician. Could you find it out for me, hyung?” I try to stay calm. His response speed seems 10 times slower than other people.

“Okay~ Is this means that Sooyoung gets a baby?” Hyung asks me curiously.

Of course! Is it possible for me to get pregnant? Huh!?

“Yes. Ask Taeyeon now, hyung.” Exhausted, I demand him impatiently.

 

After two minutes searching process, I finally get the priceless number from the dorky couple and make an appointment with the doctor.


So this is the reason why we sit here, squirmming like a five-year-old child, who is waiting anxiously for the final trial in front of the teachers’ office.

“CLICK” The door of the examine room is opened and comes out the kind Dr.Kim with the examing report in her right hand.

“Oh hi, Mr. Shim And Mrs. Choi,” a warm smile forms on her benign face.

My heart is pounding crazily, nearly bump out of my body.

“Mrs. Choi is--”


Hello~Back with my late update! Almost a month? No, exactly a month. If you forget the first chap, read it again first then continue reading my second chap.

I know you are wondering whether Sooyoung is pregnant or not. DO YOU WANT HER TO BE PREGNANT? The riddle will be disclosed in the next chapter~ haha:) And I add some Yunri and Taesu moments in it. I like them too.

So please waiting for my next update!

Thanks for subs and comments:)

Enjoy reading and don’t forget to leave comments:)