P.D.1

Pregnancy Diary

Sooyoung’ s vomiting symptoms seem reduce gradually. But now I am confused about why does she buy so many boxes of juice at home and force me to drink with her. Yes, being the famous Shikshin couple, we are always enthusiastic about trying all kinds of food. But the problem is, excessive juice makes me want to throw up these days. And whenever I ask her why, she always answers me vaguely and walks away hurriedly. What I can do is only obeying my princess’s order.

 

This morning, Sooyoung gets up at 7:00. So early in the morning makes me feeling uncomfortable for being lonely in the bed. She quickly finishes her brushing and washing then comes towards me, bending over to give me a morning kiss. “Hey dear, good morning. Sorry for disturbing your sleep and leaving you alone here, 'cause I wanna buy some coffee bean downstairs.” I nod. But still wonder why she decides to buy coffee at such an early time. She leaves, and I fall back into dreamland again.

 

A bit strange. For she is not that kind of caffeine-addict who likes to drink coffee in the morning. And not that kind of person who prefer hand-grind coffee drinks.

 

Two hours later, I wake up slowly due to the pleasant smell of bacon and fried eggs. “Min, get up~ I already cooked the breakfast for you!” I slowly get up from my warm comforter, and enter in the washroom leisurely. “Min ah, be quick! Breakfast is getting cold!” Sooyoung’ s yell comes from the kitchen stirring me up. “Okay dear.” Fastening my pace, soon I finish washing and get into the dining room. “Good morning, beauty~” I give a small peck on her face, causing her giggling lightly. “Enjoy your breakfast, Minnie~” Then she tends to walk always, I grab her arm immediately “Why don’t you eat with me? I am lonelyyy ~” Although it’s weird for a married nearly-27-year-old man doing aegyo to his wife, I’d be always willing to do this because whenever I do, Sooyoung will always gives in and satisfy my wish. “No, Minnie, I have something important to do now. Sorry~” She refuses me softly but firmly, leaving the dining room with a large bottle of juice. I pout in disappointment. Sooyoung’ s behavior is so abnormal today that arouses my doubt and worry to her.

 

I continue eating while thinking thoroughly about Sooyoung’ s strange behaviors today, no recently. Firstly, she buys an unreasonable amount of juice. Let me count, maybe three boxes of strawberry juice. Why? Three boxes of same flavor juice! (and seems that she has already drunk them up!) Secondly, she forces me to drink with her, making me feel glad but confused. Why? Usually she dislikes share food with me (that makes me sad><) unless she is in good mood that day. And when I refuse to drink, she seems to get mad instantly. Why? Sooyoung is really nice and peaceful in usual times. Thirdly, this morning she gets up at 7! Ordinarily, I am the one to wake up her and she is the one to reject getting out of the bed. Today’s situation is totally converse to the regular pattern. Why? Fourthly, she doesn’t take breakfast with me and even ignores my aegyo. Why? She loves my aegyo to death! (Sooyoung once said my mismatched eyes were 100 percent suitable for aegyo face~ keke) Whenever I do this to her, she will definitely forget what she intends to do later and gratify my desires (rated scenes ;) And the last question, why does she take my breakfast drinks away? Ahhh, what happen to my princess today?

 

Because my juice has been taken, I decide to find alternative beverage. I step into the kitchen, searching through the refrigerator. No milk or yogurt. Disappointedly, I turn to the cupboard. I need some coffee to calm. But...why the coffee bean jar is empty? Doesn’t Sooyoung go shopping for coffee bean this morning? Aish, my head is twisting now. If she doesn’t buy coffee bean, what did she buy or why did she go out early this morning? Or maybe she places them elsewhere.

 

“Soo, have you bought the coffee beans? Where did you put them?” I yell to her questioningly, but I don’t get the answer. She doesn’t respond. “Yah, Sooyoung~ WHERE ARE THE COFFEE BEANS?” I ask her again. No response. “Aish, what  the heck is she doing inside the room?” Annoyed, I leave the kitchen. Slowly walking into our bedroom, there is no one but only some paper can of juice scattering on the floor. “Aigoo, where is your tidiness, Sooyoung ha?” I think. Shaking my head disapprovingly, I bend down to pick up the rubbish. “Maybe she is in the bathroom!” The idea suddenly hits me when I am still collecting litter. “But it’s so weird to stand in front of the bathroom only wanna check out the coffee beans.” Having a tough struggle between my mind and my stomach, I slowly approach to the bathroom a bit unconsciously in the end.

 

The bathroom door is shut. Apparently, Sooyoung is in there, since I can hear the sound of unripping plastic wrapping. Hesitantly, I raise my fist bit by bit and at the exact moment I almost knock on the door, the door suddenly unlocks. Sooyoung walks out of the bathroom, shocked. She gives me a “what-are-you-doing-in-front-of-the-bathroom” glare, hurriedly hides something behind her back. “Err, sorry, dear~ I just wanna know…know whether you...you buy coffee beans?” I stutter to explain. She nods, and I can sense her nervousness. Why again? Why nervous? I stare her in doubt, but she just shifts her eyes away.

 

Like already a century has passed (actually, I guess, maybe only one minute), Sooyoung bravely breaks the embarrassed silence between us. She clears throat, takes a long, deep inhale, finally utters few words “Min, I…I have something to tell you.” Her serious expression startles me. The last time I saw her in this solemn look was in our wedding, when she said “I do” to me, in front of our guests and the priest. But that time my heart was filled with ecstasy and rapture, unlike now, only uncertainty and anxiety flow in my mind. Oh no, could it be….she wanna tell me that she is already bored of me and decide to divorce with me? Ohhhhh, I cannot accept my miserable ending.

 

When I am still immersed in my plaintive thoughts, Sooyoung clears throat again “Min, look.” I immediately divert my attention from my sickly thoughts to her. Then she slowly shows me the object hidden behind her, with a suspicious blush -- a white kit, with two red lines on it. What’s this? I rack my brain hard for searching an answer.

 

Wait. Is this…a pregnancy test kit?

 


Aha, first chap finish! What do you think of it?

I know Changmin seems a bit… a bit overstrain in the story, but it means that he really loves Sooyoung right? :D

Anyway, hope all of you can enjoy the story! Subscribe if you like it and leave comments on what you think.

Thank you~

P.S. Please spend some time to read my another fanfic if you are free. Thanks again :) And happy White Valentine~