All Is Well

I'm Related to MBLAQ???

Yuri’s POV

“Yuri?” they all said in disbelief.

I felt Doo Joon placing both his hands down on my shoulder. I looked up to see him with laughing eyes. “I called Rain-sshi yesterday when you and Seobie were playing on the Xbox. After many arguments, he finally allowed you to come visit them. So now you can come here with them every day and be able to spend time with them, here in J.Tune Camp.”

"We're in J.Tune Camp?"

"Well, why do you think I made you wear a blindfold? I cannot let you see where we were going, right?"

"I thought you said we were at Cube!"

"That's a decoy, you babo," he said affectionately.

I absolutely love my god brother. For the second time that day, I squealed and hugged him. Then I turned to MBLAQ, beaming at them. Omo, I can be with them now!

Joon opened his arms and I ran into them. Seungho, Cheon Doong and G.O came up to us and we all did a group hug.

“I can’t believe you’re here!”

“Finally, now we don’t have to worry about what you’re doing at home.”

“At least now we know you’re safe.”

“We get to spend more time with you, even if we’re training the whole day!”

And on and on they went on, talking and chatting away excitedly over the fact that I was here and that I was able to see them every day, all thanks to Doo Joon, my god brother.

Mir stood in a corner, left out, pretending to look for something in his bag. I could tell he was trying to fight back an urge to hug me as well because I was trying to fight back that urge.

My face fell but I tried to hide it. Doo joon left the room, waving goodbye. He had to go back to his training. Right after he left, Rain-sshi came inside the room.

He shook my hand in his form of greeting. “I’m sorry I didn’t allow you to come sooner but your god brother Doo Joon drove a hard bargain. What really convinced was that he said if you were here, watching MBLAQ, they would feel the pressure and would want to impress you so they would give even more effort into their training.”

G.O grinned. But then he frowned. “Crap, you’re right,” he muttered.

Joon looked at me. “Go back home!” he said and we all laughed, knowing he was joking.

“Welcome to J.Tune Camp,” Rain-sshi went on.

Seungho snickered at him and covered his mouth. “Hyung, you welcomed her as if you were some flight attendant or something,” he remarked with a sly smile.

The others chortled, realizing it was true and Rain-sshi shoved him playfully to the side. Seungho stumbled a bit while everyone just laughed and he regained his balance.

“I’m surprised he didn’t add ‘I hope you enjoy your visit here’,” G.O chimed in.

Rain-sshi laughed along with the rest but then he pretended to be mad at them for making fun of him. “Yah, do you want to stay here the whole day and not be able to go home?”

I smiled. They all seemed very close.

But Mir was still standing by himself.

“Okay, I’ll give you all fifteen minutes of break,” Rain-sshi said. “Then you must get back to your training. Yuri-sshi, I hope you’ll scold any of them if they show any signs of slacking.”

“Yah!” everyone protested while I giggled as Rain left the room. When I turned back to them, I saw the four of them whispering among themselves. G.O caught my eye and gave me a wink.

Something was up.

Finally they broke apart and Cheon Doong cleared his throat. “Yuri ah,” he said and I noticed the others were all sneakily making their way out of the door. “We are going to make full use of this fifteen minutes break Bi-sunbae gave us by going out to get drinks.”

The four of them dashed out.

Joon, being the last one, turned back. “Mir, we’re going to get drinks. Do you want anything? No? Okay then. Annyeong!” He followed the others out, closing the door behind him.

Sneaky.

Mir looked up, startled. Then he and I both realized we were the only ones in the room. We looked at each other and looked away awkwardly. I looked down at my feet and he bit his bottom lip, hesitating.

“Yuri-yah . . .”

When I looked up, he was standing in front of me. I froze, temporarily forgetting how to breathe, forgetting my name. My heart stopped when I saw him reaching up to touch my face. He caressed my cheek gently and I looked up into his eyes.

I smiled timidly. “I’m here,” I said weakly.

He nodded once, his face serious. “I know, baby,” he said in a soft voice. He leaned down until both of our foreheads touched. “I’m sorry. I was being a ,” Mir whispered.

“Yeah you were,” I agreed. “But I forgive you. So just don’t ever do it again, okay?”

“Why are you . . . so understanding?”

I shrugged. “What’s the point in throwing a fuss?” I asked back.

“Sometimes I wished you’d lash out on me instead of being so understanding.”

I slapped him.

He looked absolutely shocked. I looked into his eyes. “Are you happy now? Is that what you want?” I asked coldly. “Can you not just accept the fact that shouting or hitting you will bring more pain to me which is why I choose to be understanding?” I poked his chest.

He took a couple of steps back, stunned, rubbing his chest. He looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“My gosh, Mir, you’re so stupid!” I exclaimed. His face fell and I could tell he was trying not to cry. I ran up to him and threw my arms around him. “Stupid. I don’t hate you. I’m just doing what you told me to do.”

“I’d rather have this than you being —”

“Shut up.”

He shut up.

I looked up to him. His lips lingered above mine and I felt my throat going dry. Mir locked his lips but as he did so, his tongue touched my lips. I pulled back in surprise but he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling be back to him, closing the distance between us. Our lips met.

Suddenly I found myself kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Wrapping my arms around his neck tight, I pulled him closer. He sighed happily. When we pulled apart, he nuzzled my nose, smiling down at me.

“Together, me and you, babe,” he whispered to me, sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded. “Forever,” I added.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“So corny,” Mir said through our sounds of relieved laughter.

I hugged him. “Now I can be with you without having the fear of whether you’ll show up or not,” I said to him.

He smiled, liking that idea. “Yeah, I need to thank your god brother for that.”

We kissed again. This time it felt more urgent. His tongue slipped into my mouth. He won over dominance and I held him tight, pressing myself to him, missing the warmth during the absence of it. His hand caressed me from my shoulder to my waist. He took my wrist and pulled it up, placing it on his shoulder.  My other hand grabbed his shirt.

“Woohoo, something is getting hot and heavy in this room!” Joon’s voice hooted and we jumped apart, disappointed that our time was interrupted. Mir and I quickly straightened our clothes, blushing.

We turned and found all of them looking at us from the doorway, drinks in their hands, grinning broadly from ear to ear.

I turned back to Mir and then I frowned, realizing something for the first time. “Why are there bruises on your face?” I asked him.

He looked away and from the corner of my eye, Joon shrank into the background, behind the other three. I turned to glare at my brother. “You did this to him? You threw punches at my boyfriend?” I demanded to know.

“He was being stupid so I punched him,” my brother mumbled weakly. He looked down toward his feet in shame.

I shook my head. “You are unbelievable,” I said. I let disapproval color my tone.

“I’m sorry!”

I turned to Mir who looked back at me with his cute and blur questioning look. “Mir, go punch my brother,” I said to him.

He let go of my waist in shock that I would ever suggest this sort of thing. “Bwoh??” He looked at me, as though he was trying to figure out whether I was being serious or not. “It’s not necessary.”

“Go on,” I urged. “Pay him back for what he did to you.”

He hesitantly walked up to Joon, who was frozen in his spot. He turned to me as if he was asking permission to punch him. Hoping that I would change my mind about him punching his hyung. Even Joon was hoping, from the look on his hopeful, scared and stunend expression. Fat chance. He raised a fist. Joon closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to come, flexing his muscles. Mir drew his fist back the same time everyone stopped breathing . . . he looked at me.

“Go on. Punch him.”

Mir’s fist went forward. And stopped right in front of Joon’s shoulder, barely inflicting any pain on him. He dropped it.

I burst out laughing. “Aish, chincha! I honestly didn’t expect you to do it.”

Everyone was confused as I got on fours, doubling over with laughter. “Should’ve seen the look on your faces. It was epic!” I giggled, clutching onto my stomach. “Aigooo, baboya!” I said affectionately to both Joon and Mir.

Joon frowned. “You meant it was a joke? That Mir wasn’t really supposed to punch me?”

I nodded. “Omo, it was priceless! I wished I had my camera with me.”

The others’ faces all twitched and soon they all cracked a smile, deciding it was funny, while Joon and Mir exchanged glances. They nodded once and made their way to me.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” I said, backing up to the wall where they cornered me. Great job, idiot.

Mir grabbed my hands while Joon grabbed my feet. No matter how hard I struggled against them, they were stronger than me. They picked me up and carried me off somewhere.

“Andwaeyo! Put me down! Down, I tell you! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!” I cried in the midst of laughter as they threatened to throw me into the rubbish bin nearby in the room.

They set me down on my feet and Mir locked his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.  He kissed me on my head. “Crazy,” he remarked, nuzzling me with his chin.

Seungho looked at the clock. “I hate to say itbut fifteen minutes is up. We need to get back to training.”

Mir hugged me tighter. “No,” he whined. “I want to spend time with my girlfrieeeeeennnddd.”

I laughed, looking up.  I gave him a peck on the lips. “You have to go back for training, sweetie. I’m going to be here,” I reassured him.

He kissed me. “Promise?” he pouted like a toddler.

“Goodness, how old are you?” I laughed.

“Choding,” Joon muttered.

“Three,” he replied, giving me his aegyo look.

Seungho threw his shoe at him. “Yah, seriously, do you want Bi-sunbae to make Yuri go back home, then you guys can’t even get time alone?” he shouted.

“Coming, coming,” Mir hastily said, changing back to the nineteen-year-old boy he was. He kissed me one last time before they all stood in the middle to resume their practice.

"Eh, hyung, where's your shoe?" G.O asked.

Seungho looked down and realized the shoe he had thrown at Mir was still across the room. "Right," he said sheepishly. He went to fetch it and we all roared with laughter. He hurriedly slipped his shoe back and went back into position, and everyone stopped laughing, getting serious time time.

"Haha!" Cheon Doong sniggered.

The laughter started up again. It took us another five minutes before they finally clamed down and was ready to carry on with their practice before Bi-sunbae comes in and yelled at them.

“Ready?” I asked them, sitting next to the player. When Seungho gave me a thumbs-up, I clicked on the ‘play’ button and music blast through the speakers. The boys soon started to dance.

I sat there, in awed, as I watched them dance to the song. The choreographs were amazing and I could tell that they put in a lot of effort into their training, to be able to get to where they are going to be in the future as soon as Rain-sshi thinks they’re ready.

I respected them.

I stayed with them until nightfall but even though they spent a lot of time training, I still enjoyed every second with them. It was better than not being able to be with them.

When it was time for us to go home, Mir came up to me. He scooped me up and kissed me passionately. We could hear the hootings from the others but we didn’t care. I knew he was just as happy as I was that now we can find a way to spend time together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kekeke

THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER! :D sorry, couldn't find a place to scold Rain for breaking them apart D: