-: ✧ :- The Nu System

-: ✧ :- Nu-GiC -: ✧ :- NCT's sister group! APPLY OPEN! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
replace with fc
general

While Nu-GiC was originally meant to be the mirror image of NCT, with the same units and same order of releases, only two years later, SM thought to spice it up. Because of that, the concept became even more convoluted than it already is.

 

With the start of Loona's solo releases, SM thought 'let's take that, no one will notice' and decided to reveal the Nu-GiC members one by one with solo songs as well. Yeah, a very good idea to steal from a rising group indeed. Outside of that, they also decided to introduce fan-voting to decide the units as well.

 

SM wants to rule over all of Asia with this group, so they are looking to pick up talented, beautiful girls from all over asia, and to release songs in many different languages.

replace with fc or love
Nu-GiC
 
replace with fc
the reveals

From February 2017 on, two girls a month will be revealed with their solo song. Their songs are meant to really show what the girls are all about, what they are good at and what kind of music they like, so they participated a lot in the making of their own songs.

 

The two girls of one month will also release a duo song, because of this, usually girls with a similar style are paired together.

 

Because this group is going to be very international, the girls can decide if they want to release their song in Korean, English or their native language as long as it is an Asian language.

replace with fc or love
the nu girls
 
replace with fc
the units

After all the original girls are revealed, Nu-GiC will have a total of 21 members. Yes, since their male equivalents are already in NCT by the time of their debut, the Johnny, Kun, Lucas and Jungwoo girls will be present from the start. The Jotaro and Sungchan girls however will join the group later on, at the same time as those two boys.

 

After the solo era is over, the Nu System will start up. Nu-GiC will consist of three primary units under the Nu System. The rotational NGC SLR (NCT U's equivalent) and the fixed units NGC Galaxy (NCT 127) and NGC Puff (NCT Dream).

 

Before they make their debuts, the lineup will be decided by fan-voting. Snippets of the songs will be released and then fans can decide who they think fits each concept the best.

replace with fc or love
the nu system
 
replace with fc
NGC SLR

members. Rotational

Concept. Various, it mainly follows the trend and whatever SM feels like releasing.
debut date. April 9th, 2018

 

NGC SLR is the equivalent of NCT U, having a fan-voted, rotational line-up that is meant to fit whatever's the trend every new era.

 

This is the first unit to make their debut with Athletic Girl and Run (with separated lineups).

replace with fc or love
The nu system
 
replace with fc
NGC Galaxy

members. 10

Concept. Experimental, empowering, cool
DEBUT DATE. July 7th, 2018

 

NGC Galaxy are the NCT 127 of Nu-GiC. They start off as 10 members immediately, of course, the line-up voted by fans. They mainly operate in Seoul but also promote in Japan. NGC Galaxy is viewed as the main unit, just like NCT 127, even though NCT Dream tends to outperform them.

 

They will debut with Wa da da

replace with fc or love
the nu system
 
replace with fc
ngc puff

members. 7

Concept. Cute, youthful, fun
DEBUT DATE. August 25th, 2018

 

NGC Puff is the NCT dream mirror. But the big difference is that because of the fan-voted lineup concept, NGC Puff was fixed as 7 from the start. NCTzens were livid, and NCT dream becoming fixed was inspired by NGC Puff. They have a fun, youthful and cute concept meant for younger members, and their songs will mature as they do. This group is mainly based in Korea because their concept is a big hit at home.

 

They will debut with Grapes.

 

replace with fc or love
the nu system
 
replace with fc
international

Nu-GiC will be releasing international music as well. If there is enough girls from one country, they will be in a fixed unit like WayV, but if there aren't, the songs will be released under an international, separate NGC SLR equivalent. This will be decided once the line-up has been picked. But there will be many international releases, and every single represented country will get at least one release in their own language.

replace with fc or love
the nu system