Graduation

Prince Charming

It was finally the day where you are graduating from Seoul High with your friends. You never dreamt that you're graduating so soon and that you're going to Seoul University with Myungsoo. You were already in your graduation gown and you were fixing your hair in the washroom with Yubin and Hyosung. Suddenly the door opened and you saw Jieun and her two friends.

"Oh, hi Eunmi." Jieun causally said.

"Hi Jieun." you said with a smile.

"Are you guys almost done with the mirror?" Jieun asked nicely.

You nodded and moved out of the way. Yubin and Hyosung finished up and also moved away and Subin and Woori took their place and started appling makeup or retouching their makeup.

"I'll see you in the ceremony." you said to Jieun and she nodded.

Yubin, Hyosung, and you left the washroom and walked to your classroom. You were happily in your graduation gown and you took a deep breath as you entered your classroom filled with classmates in their graduation gown. You had your small clutch with you and you took your camera out.

"Sunny! Take a picture with me." you said and walked to Sunny.

Sunny nodded and posed for the picture as you snapped the picture and smiled. You remembered the time when Sunny was your Science project and you went to her house everyday to work on the big project. In the end Sunny and you got the highest mark in your class and was still keeping in touch and hang once a while. It was time to go to the graduation ceremony which was held in the gym. You sat in your seat and you saw your parents and brother in the front seat and you also saw your Big Bang oppas.

"This is nerve-racking and exciting at the same time." Yubin whisphered.

"You can say that again." you whisphered back and nodded.

Then it was time when the principal announced each students name and give them your diploma. After the ceremony you and your friends met up and your parents took several pictures with you. You took a group shot with Hyosung, Yubin, and you. Then you also took a picture with Kikwang, your family, your brother and Big Bang oppas and then the last one with Myungsoo.

"Such a cute couple~" your parents heard from others while they walked past you and Myungsoo.

They smiled and nodded as they approved with their comment.

"We definitely chose the right son-in-law for our baby girl." your father whisphered to your mother.

Your mother nodded and clung onto your father's arm. You happily held your diploma up and took a picture by yourself as your father took several pictures of you while you were posing.

"I think that's enough pictures." your mother said and smile.

"I think so too." you agreed.

Your father handed you your camera back and you looked through them and delected the ones that weren't so good and had doubles. Then your family and Myungsoo's family went to your place and had a BBQ party. Your friends were invited and your house was filled with people that you care about. Your parents helped make BBQ with your chiefs and then they were off on their break.

"We're finally graduated students!" Hyosung cheered as she took a big bite of her pork chop.

"Woohoo!" everyone cheered along.

You and your friends happily celebrated and played several games. Your brother came home with his friends and they congradulated you and your friends for finally graduating high school. They brought the cake and Ms.Lee took the cake from Taeyang and put it in the fridge while everyone ate dinner. You were so happy and finally thought that life couldn't get any better.

"Congratz to the students who finally graduated from Seoul High and is becoming adults." your brother toasted.

Everyone had their glass up and cheered everyone and happily drinked their soda. After everyone left and Myungsoo was the only one left your mother came to the living room and sat infront of you and Myungsoo. You looked at your mother and titled your head.

"Can we help you Mrs.Choi?" Myungsoo cleared his throat and asked.

"Yes." your mother answered.

"What is it mom?" you asked.

"We have to talk about your wedding!" your mother happily said.

Myungsoo and your eyes widened and then looked at each other.

"Already?" you both said.

"Yes. We have lots to plan." your mother stated.

"We need to talk about the theme of your wedding. The cake. The guest. And the food." your mother kept on talking until you sigh.

"Mom! We still have plenty of time." you stated.

"Why not Eunmi? I think it's a great idea to start planning our wedding early so we could have a smooth a perfect wedding day." Myungsoo commented with a smile.

You looked at Myungsoo and felt betrayed because you weren't ready to start planning a wedding on the day you just graduated from high school. You wanted a few weeks off from thinking and planning. But you gave in because you couldn't wait until you were finally Mrs.Myungsoo.

"Areso." you sighed and nodded to your mother.

Your mother stood up and quickly ran to her room and came back with several wedding gown magazines and other wedding ideas. You took one magazine and Myungsoo took another. You quickly scan through the gowns and nothing has caught your eyes so far.

"We could plan the theme of your wedding and plan on the date today. The others we could do tomorrow afternoon." your mother said and started writing on a notepad on one hand and a pen on the other hand.

"When do you wanna get marry?" Myungsoo asked you.

"July?" you randomly asked.

"Why July?" your mother asked.

You shrugged your shoulder.

"I just like the summer weather for a wedding. And I think I want a wedding on the beach instead of the traditional church weddings." you admitted.

"We'll discuss it tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.. Myungsoo, if you want to stay.. You can stay in the guest room." your mother said and left.

"Should I stay?" Myungsoo asked you.

You shrugged your shoulders.

"If you want." you said.

"I'll stay with my fiancee then." Myungsoo said and kissed the back of your head since you were sitting on Myungsoo.