Wedding Day

Prince Charming

It was finally the day of your wedding and you were already up getting ready with your bridemaids and your mother. You were already in your wedding dress and you're getting your hair done and you're also putting your makeup on. The room was very busy and many bodies were moving around and coming in and out of the room. Your bridemaids were Yubin, Hyosung, Hyuna, Hyemi, and suprisingly Jieun. Before the wedding day you told Yubin and Hyosung that you wanted Jieun to be your bridemaids and they were totally shocked and against it.

~Flashback~

You just told your two best friends that you wanted to invite Song Jieun and they both choked on their drink.

"Are you kidding me?" Yubin blurted out.

"Why Jieun?" Hyosung added.

You looked at them until they calmed down and began to explain. You told them that Jieun hasn't been bothering you anymore and that you are friends with Jieun and you also mentioned the moment when Hyosung became a witch. That made Hyosung flinched a little but nodded because she has accepted the past and is moving on.

"I guess that is reasonable." Hyosung admitted.

"I still don't see the point in asking her to be your bridemaids.. You could always just invite her as a guest." Yubin said.

"But I want her to be my bridemaids like I want you two, my bestest friends in the world, to be my bridemaids." you reasoned with Yubin.

Hyosung was already on broad but now you have to convince Yubin and she is a tough one because Yubin really don't trust Jieun still.

"Please Yubin.. You won't deny my request for MY wedding, right?" you pleaded and showed your puppy dog eyes.

It took a couple of minutes before Yubin finally gave in and nodded.

"Fine, it's your wedding anyways.." Yubin sighed and took a sip of her drink.

Hyosung and you cheered and hugged Yubin tightly and Yubin just laughed.

~Flashback over~

When you asked Jieun to be one of your bridemaids on the day you guys were hanging Jieun was completely shocked and she teared a little and you couldn't help but tear too. She agreed and you happily told her about the wedding and what she'll be wearing and stuff.

"Eunmi~ You're hair is done and your makeup is done. You can open your eyes now." your mother said.

You opened your eyes and looked in the mirror to see a beautiful bride waiting to be married to your prince charming. Your father told you a story about a princess when you were young that if you believe in fate, he will bring you your own prince charming.

*I guess father was telling the truth.. I am going to marry my own prince charming.* you happily thought and smiled at the mirror.

"Waah! My daughter is so beautiful!" your mother said and teared up a little.

"Mom! Don't cry now.. Or I'll start crying and ruin my makeup." you stuttered as you handed your mother a tissue.

"Areso, areso. I'll cry later tonight." your mother joked and you giggled.

There was a knock on the door and everyone quiet down.

"Who is it?" Yubin said near the door.

"It's Mr.Choi." the voice said.

Yubin looked at you and your mother to comfirm the deep voice and both your mother and you nodded and Yubin opened the door.

"Hi Mr.Choi." Yubin greeted and closed the door when your father entered inside.

"Waah! My beautiful princess is growing up so well.. And today is her wedding day.. I'm soo proud." your father said to you and hugged you tightly.

"Thanks daddy." you said and tried not to tear up.

"Let's get everyone at the beach." your father announced.

Myungsoo and half of the guest are already at the beach getting ready for the ceremony while you, your parents, and your bridemaids are in the car going to the beach and going towards your tent on the beach. You finally arrived at the beach and there was half an hour left before the ceremony begins. You felt your heartbeating very quickly so you opened a bottle water and drank it.

"Are you okay?" Yubin asked as she noticed you drinking one whole water bottle without stopping to breath.

You finished the water bottle and nodded your head.

"I'm fine. Why are you asking?" you said after swallowing the water.

"You seem tense." Yubin stated.

You calmed down and loosen up. Yubin giggled and patted your shoulder and smiled.

"Keep calm girl. Your husband-to-be is waiting for you in less than half an hour." Yubin said to you.

You nodded and smiled. After a few more minutes of calming down and taking pictures with your bridemaids and your parents there were 5 minutes left before you walk down the aisle and that you're going to exchange vows with your husband-to-be.

"I can't believe my princess is actually getting marry today.." your father said and gave you a bear hug.

"Daddy." you mumbled and tightly hugged him back.

Your bridemaids hugged you before they went to take their place and your mother also went outside to her seat in the front while you and your father was still in the tent waiting for your cue. Your father hugged you tightly and then after you hugged his arm tightly before you went out. The music started and that was your cue to start walking down the aisle with your father.

"Are you ready my princess?" your father whisphered.

You nodded.

"I'm ready daddy." you whisphered back and stood up straight.

Your father and you walked down the aisle and you smiled to your guest with your sweet smile and then your father passed you over to Myungsoo and then he went to his seat next to your mother. Myungsoo and you said your vows and then said your 'I dos'. Then Myungsoo and you put on your rings for each other and then shared a kiss while everyone cheered.

"Woo!" Hoya and Dongwoo cheered.

You blushed. After the ceremony everyone went inside the big tent where it held your wedding cake and a wide dance floor. You took several pictures with your husband and the guests. You met Myungsoo's cousins, aunt, and uncles that went to the wedding while Myungsoo met your cousins, aunt, and uncles. You exchanged a few conversations with your new cousin-in-laws and then you went to speak with your relatives.

"Eunmi!" Sunye shouted from across the table.

Choi Sunye was your favourite cousin because you're closer to her than any of your other cousins and it was rare of Sunye to come to Seoul when she actually lives in the states.

"Sunye!!!" you shouted and carefully ran towards her and embraced her for a hug.

"Ooh, my baby girl is already married." Sunye teased as she hugged you tightly.

"I missed you so much Sunye!!" you said.

"I missed you too!" Sunye said.

You caught up with your cousin with a few conversations but then got pulled away from your parents and parents-in-law because it was time for the bride and groom to cut the wedding cake. You and Myungsoo held the knife together and carefully cut a piece of cake. After the cutting of the cake and the drinking of the wine you walked to the dance floor with your father to finally dance the 'father-daughter' dance. The band played a slow melody that you and your father liked and started dancing.

"My princess is growing up so fast." your father teased and sniff.

"Daddy~" you said and giggled.

Then you got interrupted by Myungsoo and your father went over to your mother and danced while were dancing with your husband. You smiled and looked at him while dancing and then you two got interrupted by Sunggyu.

"May I dance with your wife?" Sunggyu asked with his hand out.

Myungsoo nodded and you took Sunggyu's hand and started dancing with him.

"I can't believe you and Myungsoo are now a married couple." Sunggyu said with a smile.

"Are you thinking of getting marry soon?" you asked.

Sunggyu just smiled.

"Is that a yes?" you said with a raised eyebrow.

Sunggyu laughed and you laughed with him.

"Did you get the ring yet?" you asked him quietly making sure nobody heard you.

Sunggyu smiled and you brightly smiled and squealed at the same time because you couldn't contain your excitement. But before you could ask Sunggyu anymore questions Woohyun interrupted you and Sunggyu. Woohyun and you danced for a couple more minutes until you were interrupted with the next Infinite oppas. After a few more minutes you were dancing with Sungjong and happily talking and laughing.

"May I cut in?" Kikwang asked as he tapped Sungjong's shoulder.

Sungjong nodded and waved goodbye while you and Kikwang started dancing.

"You must be tired of dancing.." Kikwang teased.

"Yah! That's not what you're suppose to say." you pouted.

"What do you want me to say?" Kikwang said while laughing.

You just smiled and kept on dancing. After the wedding you and Myungsoo drove off to the airport for your honeymoon both your parents gave you as a wedding gift. Finally you and Myungsoo was on the plane and is ready to go to Jeju Island.

"Sleep tight Mrs.Myungsoo." Myungsoo whisphered as he kissed your forehead.

You nodded and closed your eyes and lean near Myungsoo and fell asleep as the airplane started taking off.

*I can't believe I'm actually Mrs.Myungsoo now.. This is a start of a beautiful marriage.* you thought and zoned out.