Don't mind me

Mood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the couple went to a house party with one of their friends.

The two of them are not the biggest fans of partying. Dahyun because of the alcohol while Jihyo usually didn't like the music playing there.

Today she had hope because their friend Sana was the one who organized the party.

 

Dahyun decided to drive there since it was an excuse for her not to drink anything. She also wanted to make sure that Jihyo wouldn't get too drunk, so there was another excuse for her to stay sober.

People who know Jihyo will know how much the older girl can drink, so Dahyun's task was to keep her away from Jeongyeon and Nayeon who loved making her girlfriend drunk.

 

It was already 10 pm, which was usually the time when Dahyun and Jihyo would start watching a movie or playing a game.

Dahyun already missed her pajamas.

 

Being in a relationship was the perfect excuse not to go out and stay together. Sure, her dormmates sometimes tried to get her out of the apartment to party or go to a bar. Dahyun always told them she will go over to Jihyo's apartment.

The older girl was rather happy to spend so much time with her girlfriend. They also didn't really need to be next to each other the whole time. Either of them did their own thing and loved just knowing that their lover was near them. They usually cooked or took a shower together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

 

 

Dahyun felt a hand on her thigh, making her look away from the road for a second. Jihyo looked at her with a soft smile

 

 

 

"I know, I'm also not in the mood"

knowing what her girlfriend was talking about she huffed and looked back to concentrate on her driving

 

 

 

"We will just stay there for two hours and leave. I'm sorry but I promised Sana to come"

 

 

 

"It's fine. We would be bad friends if we don't come to her housewarming party. She was so excited to show the new house"

Jihyo chuckled

 

 

 

"The perks of having rich parents"

Dahyun nodded her head and drummed her fingers on the wheel

 

 

 

"Let's just have some fun. I won't drink too much"

Dahyun chuckled, thinking it was cute that Jihyo was feeling guilty without needing to.

 

 

 

"Babe it's fine. You can be petty cute when you're tipsy"

Dahyun said, making Jihyo playfully gasp

 

 

"Kim Dahyun are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

perfect timing, Dahyun had to stop at a red light and used the moment to look at her girlfriend

 

 

 

"We both know that I don't need to get you drunk to get what I want"

Jihyo glared at the younger girl because Dahyun was giving her a certain look that did things to her

 

 

 

"I really want to go home right now"

Dahyun turned back and chuckled

 

 

 

"Put that smug grin away or we will stay at the party for four hours"

Dahyun's expression quickly changed and she didn't dare to say something until they arrived at the house.

 

 

The two then got inside and were greeted immediately.

 

 

"My Bestie"

Jihyo looked up to see Sana running or better stumbling her way to her.

 

She then hugged the younger girl and pecked her cheek, making Jihyo crunch her nose, not the biggest fan of getting pecks from friends. She then was handed a drink before Sana went to Dahyun to greet her in the same way, except that she didn't give her something to drink, knowing the younger girl doesn't drink.

The two then followed her further inside the house to the living room where most of the people were dancing. Dahyun looked at Jihyo with a grin when the same old music was playing.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Ji but I couldn't decide on the music"

Sana said, knowing what was wrong when Jihyo slightly kicked Dahyun's because of her teasing.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter