You can be so annoying

Mood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How many times do I have to tell you, to wear a scarf? It's winter and I don't want you to get sick"

 

 

"But Babe, we are inside right now"

 

 

"And what happens if someone opens the window? Just wear it already"

Dahyun groaned but did what her girlfriend told her to do.

 

Jihyo was being like this for over a month now.

Maybe since Winter started. She could understand why she was behaving like this when Dahyun was lying at home with a fever but now?

The younger girl was fit again but Jihyo didn't stop babying her. When the two are at home, Dahyun doesn't mind it, thinking it is cute, and this way she was getting more cuddles because Jihyo wanted to keep her warm.

 

However on the other side, when the couple was outside and hanging out with their friends, it was sometimes a little too much.

She doesn't want to call Jihyo cringy or embarrassing but Dahyun just wished she would have stopped talking because she was feeling uncomfortable when their friends were looking at them weirdly when Dahyun had to blow her nose with the tissue that Jihyo was holding.

 

She wished she could tell her girlfriend to stop but she doesn't want to argue with Jihyo, so she just listened.

 

 

 

Jihyo was rolling her eyes for the fourth time this day.

Dahyun was getting on her nerves.

 

All this acting like she is fine and that her cold got away.

Bull if you ask the older girl.

Her girlfriend just wanted to be fit because at the end of the week there would be a music festival she wanted to go to.

 

Jihyo just didn't say anything against it because Dahyun was at least listening to her when she told her to wear a scarf, drink the medicine or eat soup instead of a real meal. She didn't care that their friends were looking at the weirdly. Her priority was to get Dahyun fit so that she could attend the festival.

 

However, days went by and it was the day before the festival with Dahyun still a little sick.

 

Jihyo already knew that they would argue but she didn't care.

 

 

 

"We’re not going to the festival. You're still sick"

Dahyun's eyes widen and opened to say something but closed right after, knowing it wouldn't be the nicest words.

 

 

 

"But Babe, I'm waiting for this festival to happen for over two years"

Dahyun decided to say, a pout visible on her lips

 

 

 

"Well, you should have thought about this before. You could have stayed home and fully recovered, but you decided to go to college, which I really admire but it's the weekend and now the time to take care of yourself. If you go to the festival you will feel bad again and maybe get even sicker which means that you won't be able to attend the festival"

Jihyo explained. Dahyun heard maybe one-third of what her girlfriend said but her opinion on going to the festival was still the same

 

 

 

"I don't care if I get sick again. I'm fine now. No need to recover"

Jihyo then gave her a look that she wasn't believing her.

 

 

 

"I'm serious. I'm totally fine"

Jihyo then smirked and went closer to her girlfriend

 

 

 

"Okay then kiss me on the lips"

she said and leaned in but quickly was pushed away

 

 

 

"No, I don't want you to get sick"

 

 

 

"I thought you aren't sick?"

Jihyo then asked with an innocent expression even if she already knew that she won.

 

Dahyun cursed to herself and glared at the older girl for tricking her.

Jihyo then went closer again but just to put her arms around her girlfriend's waist

 

 

 

"Come on, you can visit it next time. Let's have a cuddly weekend with just the two of us"

she then leaned in closer to her ear

 

 

 

"Maybe if you're good again, we can have some fun on Sunday"

she could see Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter