Fin

So, how do we do this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick. Tack. Tick. Tack. Tick....... Tack

 

 

 

"Urgh"

Nayeon groaned out.

 

 

She wanted the time to move faster but it felt like she is waiting for hours. When she looked at her phone again, she could laugh at herself, realizing that she literally waited for only 16 minutes.

 

Still, 14 minutes to go. The reason for her impatience has to do with the fact that she will go on her first date with Jinkyung.

She still couldn't believe that her feelings for the younger girl are mutual.

 

Even more, Jinkyung was the one who confessed first.

Nayeon had to smile when she remembered the day. As the leader and oldest member, she always had some sort of responsibility, even more since the rest of the girls were minors when they got into the group.

 

She quickly noticed when one of the girls was sad or in a bad mood, so she tried her best to listen and make them feel better again.

She often did it with Jinkyung but one day she noticed something was different with the younger girl.

 

Her head hung low the whole day, except they had to practice or concentrate on one of their schedules.

When they got home and both were alone at the dorm, she used the time and went to confront the taller girl.

 

However, finding her crying under a blanket was unexpected. She quickly rushed to her and tried to calm her down by hugging her tightly. She hates to see a member crying.

Her crush on the girl made it only worse and Nayeon wanted to cry along. When the younger girl calmed down and Nayeon could finally see her face she had to hold herself back by wanting to squeeze her cheeks and kissing the pout away.

 

 

She wasted no time and asked about what the problem is about and never in her life would she have guessed that Jinkyung was confessing her feelings to her.

The short moment of silence felt like a lifetime, but it just shocked her. Jinkyung was getting embarrassed, so Nayeon did the thing she thought was right at this moment and hugged her members tightly, swaying them from left to right.

 

Nayeon couldn't help but giggle, making the younger girl confused. When she pulled away, she wiped Jinkyung's tears with her thump and confessed her feelings as well.

She was frozen when the taller girl suddenly kissed her cheek, being a little shy after hearing that Nayeon was liking her too.

 

Both talked a lot and agreed to go on a date first before anything else happens.

Nayeon was also quite insecure because Jinkyung is still a minor, but both agreed that if they are not doing anything further than little kisses then everything should be alright.

 

Months went by and the two were still just members who liked each other. Their schedule kept them busy from going on a date.

However, cheek kisses turned to lip kisses when Jinkyung became an adult.

 

 

Keeping it a secret from their members was harder. They wanted to tell them after the date, but Minseo once almost caught them talking about their date.

So now after months of being patient, Nayeon is waiting for Jinkyung to finish her vocal lesson so that they can go on their date.

 

She was a bit nervous, not knowing how it will go.

 

The younger girl often times hinted that she wanted to sleep with Nayeon and have her first time at the end of the date but rather indirectly, like when the group watched a movie, Jinkyung would always talk about the intimate scene and how romantic and cute they were.

 

Nayeon often rolled her eyes and smiled at it, thinking the younger girl's obvious wish is too cute to handle.

 

They will just have to see how the date will go.

 

 

 

"Hey, did you wait long?"

Nayeon jumped at the sudden voice and looked up to see Jinkyung standing there with a smile.

 

 

 

"No, the time went by fast"

 

 

 

"You were in thoughts"

the younger girl corrected her, making Nayeon chuckle nervously

 

 

 

"I guess you can say that. How was your class?"

she asked, standing up from the bench she was sitting on.

 

The brunette shrugged and took the older girl's hand in her own to intertwine their fingers.

 

 

"It was okay. I made some mistakes, but Ms. Son was really patient, so I could learn from my mistakes"

Nayeon didn't really hear what she said since her thoughts were still on Jinkyung holding her hand.

 

 

 

"Soooo ready for our date?"

this comment on the other side,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter