Nov 14 - Variety Shows

Kaleidoscope

Welcome to The (Fake) Blind Date!

 

 

**Cue clapping and cheering sound effect**

 

 

In this show, the two contestants must live together for a month, each person trying to complete different mission.

 

Contestant No.1's mission is making their partner say "I love you" before time runs out.

However!

Contestant No. 2 actually knows about the rule and their mission is never speaking "I love you".

 

They can't tell their partner about the mission. Plus, contestant number one believes that he is the only one who got a mission. This is a game of tricks and schemes!

 

The winner will be rewarded a handsome amount of jackpot money of one hundred million won! Including a romantic getaway package to Jeju island~

 

 

Who will come out of this game as the winner? Will true love blossom from this fake relationship? Find out in "The (Fake) Blind Date" aired on SJ Channel every Sunday at 01.34 PM~~

 

*Note: the program you will be watching is pre-recorded.*

 

 

**Advertisement break**

.

.

.

.

First episode: Blind Date

 

 

MC Leeteuk: Today is the first episode of the most anticipated show, The (Fake) Blind Date!

MC Leeteuk: I'm Leeteuk, everyone's beloved national MC! And I'll be the main MC along with—

MC Heechul: Kim Heechul, your superstar number one!

MC Heechul: Leeteuk-ssi, shall we introduce our contestants first?

MC Leeteuk: Of course!

MC Leeteuk: Starting with our first contestant, please welcome Cho Kyuhyun-ssi!

 

**A handsome dark brown-haired man walked into the set. He bowed politely to the cameras and sat down on an empty couch opposite the two MCs.**

 

Kyuhyun: Hello, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the contestant number one.

MC Heechul: What makes you decide to accept the show's offer and attend the blind date? Even living together with a stranger for a month?

Kyuhyun: Easy money. What else?

Kyuhyun: I'm confident that I can make my partner confess to me with ease~

MC Leeteuk: Eh? Why though?

Kyuhyun: I'm good-looking, smart, mature, reliable, romantic, loving, and, most importantly, I can cook!

Kyuhyun: Who wouldn't fall in love with me?

MC Heechul: Everyone can be successful in life if they have an ounce of your confidence!

Kyuhyun: I'm just speaking the truth.

MC Leeteuk: Before we welcome another contestant, Kyuhyun-ssi, what was your first thought after hearing about the blind date?

Kyuhyun: Well, to be honest, when I heard that my partner is a man, I was a bit taken aback.

Kyuhyun: I know that same- relationship has been legalized for a while now but I never experienced it myself.

Kyuhyun: But I was still confident in my victory~

MC Heechul: Wow.

MC Leeteuk: Anyway! Before we move on to the footage of the blind date, let's welcome another contestant, Kim Jongwoon-ssi!

 

**Another handsome man with black hair walked in with a soft smile. He nodded at everyone before sitting down beside Cho Kyuhyun.**

 

Jongwoon: Nice to meet you, everyone, I'm contestant number two, Kim Jongwoon.

MC Heechul: Same question! Jongwoon-ssi, what makes you accept the show's offer?

Jongwoon: I think it sounds fun!

MC Heechul: That's the spirit!

MC Heechul: Now that our contestants are here, Leeteuk-ssi!

MC Leeteuk: Let's watch the blind date footage!

 

**Cut to the video.**

.

.

.

**On one fine day in summer, Kyuhyun was sitting in a minimal-style cafe, looking rather relaxed. He turned to look at the camera.**

 

Kyuhyun: "I'm waiting for my blind date partner."

 

**About ten minutes later, a man dressed in a hip-hop style walked in and sat down opposite Kyuhyun. The newcomer took off his hat and smiled at Kyuhyun.**

 

Jongwoon: "Sorry, I took too long choosing what to wear for the occasion."

Kyuhyun: "No worries. Though I have to tell you that you'll look good no matter what you wear."

 

Caption: Straight ball!

 

Jongwoon: *giggled* Thank you... At least I didn't spend time for nothing, choosing what to wear today!

 

 

Q: What is your first impression of your partner?

Kyuhyun: I never thought about dating men before but I wouldn't mind dating him. He's my type.

Jongwoon: He's not my type.

 

 

**Back in the studio, Heechul was laughing his head off while Leeteuk hid his smiling lips behind the scripts. At the same time, Kyuhyun glared at Jongwoon who pouted innocently.**

 

 

Kyuhyun: "We're going to live together for a month so let's come up with the rules for cohabitation."

Jongwoon: "I'm fine with everything, as long as I don't have to cook. I don't trust myself in the kitchen."

Kyuhyun: "I'll take care of our meals."

Kyuhyun: "Speaking of that, let's make feeding each other the first rule!"

Jongwoon: "...For real?"

Kyuhyun: "But it's cute and romantic!"

Jongwoon: "Okay..."

Kyuhyun: "Let me sing a lullaby for you before going to bed~"

Jongwoon: "Okay....."

Kyuhyun: "Let's skip honorific. We're going to live together."

Jongwoon: "Make sense."

Kyuhyun: "Last but not least! No matter what happened, we'll stay civil and friendly until the end."

Jongwoon: "I agree with that one. Kyuhyun-ssi, ahem, Kyuhyun, I'll be in your care from now on."

Kyuhyun: "Me too. Let's have fun while living together!"

 

**Kyuhyun and Jongwoon smiled and shook hands while relaxing music played in the background. The camera slowly zoomed into their hands. For some reason, Kyuhyun refused to let Jongwoon's hand go.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Your hands are small..."

Jongwoon: "Is that an insult?"

Kyuhyun: "No. It's cute~"

​​​​​

Caption: Someone is hooked by cat paws~

 

**Jongwoon blushed lightly and coughed, before pulling his hand away amidst Kyuhyun's pout. Jongwoon put on his hat and stood up.**

​​​​​​

Jongwoon: "See you tomorrow at the new house, Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun: "See you tomorrow at 'our' house, Jongwoon~"

 

**Kyuhyun winked and Jongwoon tripped on his way out, causing Kyuhyun to laugh. Jongwoon threw a weak glare at Kyuhyun and strode out of the cafe. Standing at the other side of the window, Jongwoon grinned before sending a cute flying kiss to Kyuhyun. Getting caught off guard, Kyuhyun was too flustered to respond. His ears turned red. Seeing that, Jongwoon smirked and waved at the camera, before leaving for real. Kyuhyun sighed and turned to look at the camera.**

 

Kyuhyun: "That didn't count! Alright? I wasn't ready for that!"

 

Caption: Attacked by cuteness overload~ 

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

MC Leeteuk: That's a smooth-sailing first meeting!

MC Heechul: How do you two feel about it? The blind date?

Jongwoon: I like it. Kyuhyun seems fun to be with and I like his sense of humor.

Jongwoon: My only complaint is those rules... They're too sappy for my taste.

Jongwoon: I'm not a fan of overly romantic stuff...

Kyuhyun: What? Then, why didn't you tell me!?

Jongwoon: You look so happy that I didn't have the heart to interrupt.

Kyuhyun: No, this won't do! 

Kyuhyun: It should be our rules for living together!

MC Heechul: How about Jongwoon-ssi comes up with a new rule? To even out?

MC Leeteuk: Good idea, Heechul-ssi!

Jongwoon: Em, well, can I keep it for later?

Kyuhyun: Sure thing. We have plenty of time anyway~

 

**Kyuhyun smirked and Jongwoon choked on his own saliva. Jongwoon slapped Kyuhyun's arm while glaring.**

 

Jongwoon: I changed my mind.

Jongwoon: My rule is, please stop teasing me!

Kyuhyun: I'm not teasing you though.

Kyuhyun: I'm just trying to win your heart~

Jongwoon: [Beep beep beep beep]

 

**Jongwoon cursed Kyuhyun while hitting his arm. At the same time, Kyuhyun exaggerated his reaction and faked a cry of pain, even though his eyes were smiling. Both men seemed to forget about the recording and the two MCs. Leeteuk and Heechul exchanged a knowing gaze.**

 

MC Heechul: Well, it seems like our contestants already acted like an old married couple.

MC Leeteuk: However, the fact that they get along well might prove to be an unexpected obstacle!

MC Heechul: Who will win in this game of love?

MC Heechul: Please look forward to the next episode of "The (Fake) Blind Date"!

MC Heechul: See you again next week!

MC Leeteuk: See you!

 

 

**Snippet of the next episode showed Kyuhyun who looked shocked with a caption "Already a fight?", followed by blurred footage of Jongwoon doing something to Kyuhyun that made him shriek.**

 

**************************************************

**************************************************

 

Second episode: Sweet Cohabitation~

 

 

MC Leeteuk: Welcome back to "The (Fake) Blind Date"!

MC Leeteuk: You're still with me, Leeteuk, and—

MC Heechul: Heechul!

MC Heechul: Leeteuk-ssi!

MC Leeteuk: Yes!

MC Heechul: Our fake couple has been living together for a week now. I wonder how much they have gotten closer?

MC Leeteuk: Then, let's wait no more!

MC Leeteuk: Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Kyuhyun-ssi and Jongwoon-ssi!

 

**On the cue of exciting entrance music, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon walked into the set together. Both men smiled at the two MCs and greeted the cameras before sitting down. Kyuhyun frowned after he saw the space between them.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon, come closer, within my reach."

 

**Jongwoon obediently shifted closer but still left some space between them. Kyuhyun pouted but didn't make any comment. Meanwhile, Leeteuk and Heechul watched their interaction closely in great interest.**

 

MC Leeteuk: You two seem to get closer?

Jongwoon: You could say that.

Jongwoon: After all, we did spend almost twenty-four hours together in the past week.

Kyuhyun: Jongwoon, it's not good to lie!

Kyuhyun: Why don't you tell them that we had a fight?

MC Heechul: Eh? You two fought?

Kyuhyun: Yes!! He kicked me!

Jongwoon: Yah! You started it first!

MC Leeteuk: Oh my, it's only the first week but something big already happened!

MC Leeteuk: Curious? Right?

MC Leeteuk: Let's see the footage together!

MC Heechul: Let's gooo!

 

**Cut to the video.**

.

.

.

**In the hot afternoon, the house was very quiet and there was no movement.**

 

Caption: Where are the couple?

 

**The camera switched to the one in the living room. There, Jongwoon was lying face-down unmoving on the floor.**

 

 

Q: What are you doing on the floor?

Jongwoon: The air-con broke that day and it happened to be my turn to do the house shores. Needless to say, it was hell on earth. Even the shower water was warm. The floor was the only cool place in the house.

 

 

**Jongwoon kept lying like that and didn't move at all, even when there was a sound of the door opening. Kyuhyun came in while eating ice cream. Noticing his partner on the floor, Kyuhyun tugged Jongwoon's arm and pulled him back on his feet. Jongwoon stared longingly at the ice cream in Kyuhyun's hand.**

 

Jongwoon: "Did you buy one for me?"

Kyuhyun: "Nope! Just mine~"

Jongwoon: "...Is it tasty?"

Kyuhyun: "Very~ Umm, so refreshing!"

Jongwoon: "..............."

 

Caption: A flying kick!!  ΣΣ(゚Д゚ ; )

 

**Jongwoon suddenly kicked the ice cream in Kyuhyun's hand. It flew off and fell to the floor. Kyuhyun's stared at the ice cream in disbelief before shouting.**

 

Kyuhyun: "What the hell are you doing!!?"

Jongwoon: "I should be the one asking that!! You know that the air-con broke today! While I still had to do the chores in this hot weather, you were hanging out at the mall and you didn't even think about buying ice cream for me!"

Kyuhyun: "Aren't you the one who said that you're in the middle of a diet!? That's why I didn't buy ice cream but something healthier for you!"

 

**Kyuhyun pouted and showed a plastic bag in his hand containing a watermelon.**

 

Kyuhyun: "I plan to make watermelon shaved ice for you but look at what you did to me..."

Jongwoon: "K-Kyuhyun, sorry..."

Kyuhyun: "It's fine~ But! You have to make up for me!"

Jongwoon: "Okay, what do you want?"

 

**The footage ended here and showed the dining room next. Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were eating dinner together.**

 

Caption: Sweet couple's time  (//ω//)

 

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon, say ah!"

Jongwoon: "Ahh..."

 

**Kyuhyun fed grilled beef to Jongwoon who shyly ate it. Then, Kyuhyun opened his mouth and pointed at tteokbokki. Jongwoon nodded and picked up the food with his chopsticks, before feeding it to Kyuhyun. They took turns feeding each other until the end of dinner. After that, Kyuhyun made watermelon shaved ice and they ate it together. Once they were full, Jongwoon cleaned the table while Kyuhyun washed the dishes. Jongwoon finished his task first so he came to help Kyuhyun by wiping the dishes.**

 

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun: "Yes?"

Jongwoon: "Thanks for the meal and the shaved ice~"

 

Caption: OH MY GOD  (つд⊂)

 

**Jongwoon hugged Kyuhyun from behind and kissed the side of his neck. Kyuhyun was so shocked that he dropped a plate into the sink, splashing water on himself. Jongwoon laughed loudly while Kyuhyun cursed (censored). Ignoring his wet shirt and hands, Kyuhyun locked Jongwoon in his arm and used his free hand to tickle the other man. Jongwoon wheezed and tried to struggle out but got hugged tighter.**

 

Jongwoon: "S-Sorry! Ahahaha!! I-I won't do it again!!"

Kyuhyun: "Don't you think that you can get away—"

 

**Background music: that one romantic Titanic song**

 

**Jongwoon suddenly looked up while Kyuhyun looked down. Both of them were stunned. The tip of their noses was brushing while their lips were merely an inch apart.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon..."

 

**Jongwoon suddenly headbutted Kyuhyun before running away into his room, slamming the door shut behind him. Kyuhyun groaned in tears as he rubbed his chin. The camera slowly turned to the window and zoomed into the crescent moon in the sky.**

 

Caption: Fighting, Kyuhyun!

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

MC Heechul: If that was how fights happened in real life, the world would be a lot more peaceful.

MC Leeteuk: Aigoo! You're so cute!

MC Leeteuk: Although you fought, you quickly made up!

Jongwoon: Because I realized that it was my fault and apologized.

Kyuhyun: I also immediately explained my side of the story to him to avoid further misunderstanding.

MC Leeteuk: Communication is the key!

MC Heechul: How did you feel when Jongwoon-ssi suddenly kicked your ice cream flying?

Kyuhyun: Surprised, obviously!

Kyuhyun: Usually, Jongwoon is very patient no matter how much I teased, ahem, tried to win his heart.

Kyuhyun: Who knows that ice cream could trigger him!

MC Leeteuk: The temperature on that day almost reached thirty-three and Jongwoon-ssi had been cleaning the house, so it must be hard for him.

Jongwoon: It was.

Jongwoon: That's why I felt really happy and guilty, knowing what Kyuhyun planned for me.

MC Heechul: All's well that ends well!

MC Heechul: By the way, were you two about to kiss?

Jongwoon: No!

Kyuhyun: I'm looking respectively at his face.

MC Leeteuk: Children, don't grow up to be a liar~

 

**While Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were complaining to Leeteuk, Heechul turned to smile at the cameras.**

 

MC Heechul: Kyuhyun-ssi works really hard to win this game of love but Jongwoon-ssi is no easy opponent.

MC Heechul: Who will make a slip first?

MC Heechul: Or will "feelings" catch both of them first?

MC Heechul: See you next week at "The (Fake) Blind Date!

 

 

**Snippet of the next episode showed Kyuhyun and Jongwoon walking together along the beach, smiling breezily while holding hands, followed by the two men eating seafood together.**

 

*************************************************

*************************************************

 

Third episode: Romantic Date 💓

 

 

MC Heechul: Two weeks. Fourteen days.

MC Heechul: How much can people change in that period?

MC Leeteuk: Will it change for the better or the worse?

MC Leeteuk: Let's find out together in the third episode of "The (Fake) Blind Date"!

MC Leeteuk: I'm Leeteuk.

MC Heechul: Kim Heechul!

Both: It's time to love!

MC Leeteuk: Heechul-ssi!

MC Heechul: Yes!

MC Leeteuk: Our fake couple has spent half a month together now.

MC Leeteuk: Do you think they're getting closer?

MC Heechul: They can still get even closer!?

MC Heechul: I'm curious too. So, let's welcome them!

 

**A sweet romantic song played in the background while Kyuhyun and Jongwoon walked in together. They held hands and smiled warmly at each other. After sitting down, Jongwoon pulled his hand away and Kyuhyun looked obviously disappointed. Kyuhyun didn't complain but subtly put his arm on the backrest behind Jongwoon. Although Jongwoon was oblivious to it, Leeteuk and Heechul noticed it and couldn't stop smiling knowingly.**

 

MC Heechul: Aigoo, I wonder what happened that makes you two a lot closer!

MC Leeteuk: Perhaps it's related to this week's episode?

Kyuhyun: *grinned* We went on a date in Jeju.

Jongwoon: He prefers staying home so I was very surprised when he suddenly showed me two tickets to Jeju!

MC Leeteuk: What gives you the idea?

Kyuhyun: It's summer and we're in a relationship, regardless of the show.

Kyuhyun: Taking your date to Jeju is a given.

Kyuhyun: Plus, I know that Jongwoon likes taking photos so Jeju is a perfect dating spot!

MC Heechul: How do you feel about it, Jongwoon-ssi?

Jongwoon: I love it!

Kyuhyun: Me?

Jongwoon: The trip to Jeju.

 

**Heechul and Leeteuk laughed heartily while Kyuhyun pouted. Jongwoon couldn't keep a straight face longer and laughed too, causing his partner to pout harder. Jongwoon beamed and rubbed Kyuhyun's nape and, as if there was a switch, Kyuhyun immediately smiled.**

 

MC Heechul: I think I already know who will lose.

Kyuhyun: N-Not so fast! We're just getting along very well!

MC Heechul: Before Contestant Kyuhyun spouts any more nonsense lies, let's watch this week's footage together!

Kyuhyun: Hey!

MC Leeteuk: Let's watch it!

 

**Cut to the video.**

.

.

.

Caption: A beautiful day with nice weather ✨

 

**The camera showed the beach where sunlight reflected on the blue water and white foam. The waves crashed against the white sand. Then, two pairs of feet stepped on the damp sand. The camera slowly lifted up and showed Kyuhyun and Jongwoon in casual outfits. The couple was holding hands while carrying their shoes in the other hand.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Do you like my surprise?"

Jongwoon: "Yes! It's amazing to be away from the city once in a while~"

Kyuhyun: "I'm happy that you like it."

Kyuhyun: "I hope it makes up for my mistake..."

Jongwoon: "What mistake?"

Jongwoon: "Oh, are you talking about the plane incident?"

 

**Cut to the footage on the plane. Kyuhyun was about to point a cloud out of the window to Jongwoon but noticed that Jongwoon's face was very pale. Jongwoon said weakly that he had acrophobia or fear of heights. So, being on a plane scared him. Kyuhyun looked genuinely guilty as he apologized. Jongwoon smiled softly while shaking his head, before closing his eyes to get some rest, only to open them again soon. Kyuhyun was holding Jongwoon's shoulder and pulled him closer, telling Jongwoon to focus on him instead. Jongwoon looked surprised but also extremely pleased. Jongwoon grinned and leaned on Kyuhyun's body. At the same time, Kyuhyun's free hand held Jongwoon's smaller hand and squeezed it tightly. Kyuhyun also hummed a quiet and low melody to calm down his partner.**

 

 

Q: You didn't know about his fear of heights before?

Kyuhyun: "Nope. I guess that topic never crossed our minds or else I would've prepared a date in the city instead."

 

Q: You're afraid of height. Why did you agree to a date in Jeju?

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun prepared a surprise date for me. I couldn't have turned him down, could I?"

Q: How do you feel while taking the plane?

Jongwoon: "Nervous and scared. But they all disappeared when Kyuhyun held me... His large and warm hand felt really good enveloping mine..."

 

 

Jongwoon: "You didn't know and you helped calm me, so you have no reason to apologize~"

Kyuhyun: "Still, it must be scary, right?"

Kyuhyun: "Anything I can do for you?"

Jongwoon: "Hm~ Yes! Actually, I want you to do something for me~"

Kyuhyun: "What is it?"

 

**The video cut again. This time, the sun had already set and Kyuhyun was walking in circles alone at the beach. No Jongwoon in sight. Kyuhyun kicked the sand in boredom and sighed, before pouting at the camera.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon wanted me to wait here but didn't say why. Do you have any idea?"

 

**The camera moved to the left and right.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Sigh, thought so as much. Jongwoon is really weird and sometimes I really don't know what's going on in that big head of his."

Kyuhyun: "But that's one of his charms~"

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun!!"

 

**The camera turned in the direction of the voice. Jongwoon was striding towards Kyuhyun while beaming. Getting closer, the camera zoomed into a basket in Jongwoon's hand.**

 

Kyuhyun: "What is that?"

Jongwoon: "Let's have a picnic!"

 

**Jongwoon beamed and set up the picnic with Kyuhyun's help. After that, they had a romantic dinner under the starry night. Clicking their wine glasses, Jongwoon and Kyuhyun looked into each other's eyes and smiled while sipping on the alcoholic beverage. Because Jongwoon couldn't drink much alcohol, Kyuhyun took the glass and drank the rest for him. While watching the stars together, Kyuhyun spoke up curiously.**

 

Kyuhyun: "This is what you want me to do for you?"

Jongwoon: "Yep!"

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun, you always do something for me while we live together so I want to show my gratitude."

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon..."

 

**"Perhaps Love started to play in the background while Kyuhyun put his arm around Jongwoon's waist, tugging him closer. Jongwoon happily snuggled into his partner and put his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. They watched the stars quietly. The camera slowly moved up to the night sky and a caption appeared on the screen.**

 

Caption: Goodnight to the couple 💙💤

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

MC Leeteuk: What a sweet date!

MC Heechul: Indeed! I thought I was going to die from diabetes for a sec!

MC Heechul: Are there "real" stuff going on between you two?

Kyuhyun: ...I don't want to talk about things I can't guarantee or make a promise.

Jongwoon: Maybe. Maybe not.

Jongwoon: Maybe everything is just our acts to entertain everyone.

Jongwoon: Maybe we really fall for each other.

Jongwoon: It's too soon to tell.

MC Leeteuk: You'll step into the third week soon.

MC Leeteuk: Do your opinions on your partner change?

Kyuhyun: He's weird but cute and fun to be with.

Jongwoon: Still not my type but I do see myself slowly coming to like him.

MC Heechul: Reasonable answers.

MC Heechul: But I do hope that you'll end up together for real. I totally ship you two!

Kyuhyun: *chuckled* You do?

MC Leeteuk: Many viewers do! Even I also ship you~

Kyuhyun: Hm, Jongwoon, what should we do~?

Jongwoon: I think we should try casting for some series, seeing how convincing we are.

Kyuhyun: As long as I got to be your hero~

 

**Kyuhyun winked and Jongwoon got flustered. Jongwoon looked away with a pout while Kyuhyun chuckled and fondly.**

 

MC Heechul: It seems like our couple got lost in their own world again.

MC Heechul: I hope you all enjoy tonight's episode!

MC Leeteuk: See you again next week! Bye!

 

 

**Snippet of the next episode showed Jongwoon crying. A melancholic song played in the background with the caption "Heartbreaking situation 💔"**

 

********************************************

********************************************

 

Fourth episode: A Heartfelt Night

 

 

MC Heechul: The end is near.

MC Heechul: Our sweet couple has been living together for three weeks now.

MC Heechul: There's only one week left to finish the mission but neither of them moved yet.

MC Leeteuk: How will this story end?

MC Leeteuk: Let's keep a close eye on "The (Fake) Blind Date!!"

MC Leeteuk: Heechul-ssi!

MC Heechul: Yes, Leeteuk-ssi!

MC Leeteuk: Who do you think will give in first?

MC Heechul: It's hard to tell.

MC Heechul: From what we observe, Kyuhyun-ssi is very confident and prideful while Jongwoon-ssi is very stubborn...

MC Leeteuk: I think Kyuhyun-ssi will say it first.

MC Heechul: Eh? Why do you think so?

MC Leeteuk: Just my sense~

MC Heechul: Interesting!

MC Heechul: Let's see if your instinct is correct or not.

MC Heechul: Please welcome our lovely couple!!

 

**Kyuhyun and Jongwoon walked in together while holding hands. There were a few bandages on Kyuhyun's face and his arms. Their smiles and their gazes were so warm and gentle that Heechul couldn't stop shouting to tease them. They sat down on the couch without letting go of their hands. Then, Kyuhyun switched his hand holding the smaller one and put it on his partner's waist instead, boldly showing off their closeness. Jongwoon coughed, looking flustered, but he didn't shy away from Kyuhyun's touch. Leeteuk smiled warmly at them.**

 

MC Leeteuk: Aigoo, you're getting even closer!

Kyuhyun: That's right. We've talked heart-to-heart~

Jongwoon: We realized what is important to us and we don't want to lose it.

MC Heechul: Is it related to those bandages and bruises on Kyuhyun-ssi's body?

 

**Jongwoon's smile fell and Kyuhyun quickly squeezed the smaller man, before nodding solemnly.**

 

Kyuhyun: Yes, something big happened that forever changed our lives.

MC Leeteuk: I'm curious about it. Seem like it's something serious.

MC Leeteuk: Everyone must be curious too, right?

MC Leeteuk: Let's watch the footage together!

 

**Cut to the video**

.

.

.

Caption: Another peaceful day at Mobit ☁️

 

**Jongwoon was standing behind a counter in his cafe. A few customers scattered around the small but homey place (with a blurred face for their privacy). Right now, there was no customer so Jongwoon played with his phone. He smiled and giggled happily while his eyes never left the screen. The camera approached him and zoomed into the phone showing a chat window with Kyuhyun.**

 

 

Q: What are you talking about?

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun wanted to eat tteokbokki but we just had one yesterday. So, I told him to eat it alone but he whined that the food isn't as tasty without feeding me. Isn't he cute?"

​​​​​​

 

**Jongwoon looked up and smiled at the camera. Then, he scrolled the chat window up to show how Kyuhyun tried to convince him to eat out together, by spamming a begging and crying penguin sticker. Grinning, Jongwoon was about to reply but a customer came in first. So, he put down the phone and went back to work. The cafe suddenly got busy. Even Jongwoon's younger brother had to come out to help. The camera moved to stay quietly in the corner. A while later, Jongwoon's phone rang, and, not long after he answered the call, his face turned pale. Jongwoon whispered something to his brother before running out of the cafe. The camera quickly followed him but Jongwoon already got in the car and drove off. The staff called a taxi and followed his car while capturing every shot. Then, the camera panned to the window and showed a white large building— Seoul Central Hospital.**

 

Caption: What is this tense and foreboding air...?

 

**The camera kept following Jongwoon into the hospital until he arrived at one of the private rooms. The camera wisely kept distance and stayed by the door, only zooming in. Kyuhyun was lying on the bed with a white bandage wrapping around his head. There were a few bruises scattering on his pale face and arms. Jongwoon sat down beside the bed and carefully lifted Kyuhyun's hand up to envelope it, pressing it against his forehead.**

 

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun... Please wake up... I won't turn down your dinner date anymore. Let's eat tteokbokki as much as you want. Even if it makes my face swollen and makes me fat, I'll eat with you. I'll do anything for you s-so, please, wake up and smile at me again..."

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon..."

 

**Kyuhyun woke up with a tired but happy smile. Jongwoon was about to ring a bell to call the doctor but Kyuhyun stopped him.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Not yet... Stay with me."

Jongwoon: "But the check-up..."

Kyuhyun: "I only want you, Jongwoon."

 

**Jongwoon hesitated for a few seconds but nodded. He sat back down and took Kyuhyun's hand again.**

 

Jongwoon: "What happened?"

Kyuhyun: "I was driving normally when I passed the intersection and got hit by a car that ran a red light. Luckily, the seatbelt and airbag saved me, though I still suffer minor injuries."

Jongwoon: "Thank God... Do you know that I almost collapsed when the hospital called me?"

Kyuhyun: "Sorry, you must be scared..."

Jongwoon: "It's not your fault, as long as you're safe."

 

**Jongwoon sighed in relief and yawned. The camera swiftly turned to shoot a wall clock showing that it was eight in the evening. Kyuhyun smiled and patted the space on the bed beside him.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Come here, Jongwoon, let's sleep together."

Jongwoon: "Won't you feel uncomfortable? Not to say that you're still injured."

Kyuhyun: "As long as you don't touch my bruises~"

 

**Jongwoon shook his head but obediently lay down beside Kyuhyun who happily made a space for him. Then, Kyuhyun sang a lullaby for Jongwoon.**

 

 

~And we... After the day we promised together, everything in the world has changed. You came into my days like a nice breeze, do you know?~

~When we're walking side by side, every step we take, makes the world larger. Your tired shoulders after a long day, I want to wrap around them every day, like a break.~

~When I quietly hear the sound of your breathing, it's so comfortable as if I came back from a long trip. Your touch that touches me makes me exist...~

 

​​​​​​

**Kyuhyun smiled at Jongwoon who had fallen asleep and sang the last line.**

 

 

~I will only look at you...~

 

 

**Kyuhyun closed his eyes and fell asleep too. The camera knowingly turned away from the couple on the bed and shot the dark sky outside the window instead.**

 

Caption: And we made a promise 💘

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

MC Leeteuk: That's what happened...

MC Leeteuk: How are you feeling now, Kyuhyun-ssi?

Kyuhyun: Much better. I was hospitalized for only two nights and suffered no serious injury.

MC Heechul: We wish you a quick recovery!

MC Heechul: By the way, Jongwoon-ssi, we saw you make a promise with Kyuhyun-ssi?

Jongwoon: Yes, I'll do anything as long as he wakes up.

Jongwoon: And I intend to keep my promise.

Kyuhyun: He really did!

Kyuhyun: I've been teasing him non stop but he never complained!

Kyuhyun: Isn't my partner cute~?

 

**Leeteuk smirked at Heechul.**

 

MC Leeteuk: See?

MC Heechul: Your sense is really sharp!

Jongwoon: Yes?

MC Heechul: Nothing, nothing.

MC Heechul: Next week will be your last week together.

MC Heechul: How do you feel about it?

Kyuhyun: ...I hope that no matter what happens, we can still be friends.

Jongwoon: Me too...

MC Leeteuk: We believe that.

MC Leeteuk: We root for you two, fighting!

MC Heechul: All of us should meet and party after the show ends!

MC Leeteuk: Before that, let's say goodbye to the viewers.

Both MCs: See you again next week!!

 

 

**Snippet of the final episode showed Kyuhyun and Jongwoon next to the Han River. They were holding hands and stared into their partner's eyes. Then, Jongwoon spoke up: "Kyuhyun, the truth is..." The caption then appeared in the middle of the screen "The final episode of The (Fake) Blind Date. How will this love story end?"**

 

************************************************

************************************************

 

Last episode: Our Love Story

 

 

MC Leeteuk: Welcome to the last episode of "The (Fake) Blind Date"!

MC Leeteuk: Before long, our couple has lived together for a month now.

MC Heechul: Leeteuk-ssi, do you still think that Kyuhyun-ssi will confess first?

MC Leeteuk: Yes, I believe so.

MC Leeteuk: Though I start to waver a bit...

MC Heechul: Because Jongwoon-ssi is very kind, right?

MC Leeteuk: Yes, he seems stubborn but he also cares a lot about Kyuhyun-ssi so he might give in first.

MC Heechul: It's really hard to predict the outcome!

MC Heechul: By the way, where is our lovely couple?

MC Leeteuk: Because this is the last episode, Kyuhyun-ssi and Jongwoon-ssi won't join us.

MC Leeteuk: Instead, we'll face time them later after we watch the footage!

MC Heechul: So, we can't know in advance who won, right?

MC Leeteuk: That's right!

MC Heechul: I'm getting more excited!

MC Heechul: Shall we see to the end together?

MC Leeteuk: Let's go~

 

**Cut to the video.**

.

.

.

Caption: Is this the end of our road?

 

 

Q: How do you feel about living with Kim Jongwoon for a month?

Kyuhyun: "...I really enjoy our time together, so much that I don't want it to end but that's impossible..."

Q: Do you still believe that you can win the game?

Kyuhyun: "Truth be told, no, I'm not confident at all. I can tell that he likes me. But is it just my wistful thinking? What if I got him to confess and won, but he ended up hating me? I don't think I can live with that..."

Q: It seems like you have fallen in love with him?

Kyuhyun: "I......."

 

 

Q: How do you feel about Cho Kyuhyun after living together for a month?

Jongwoon: "I'm happy that I agreed to join the program and got to meet him. However, now I'm feeling guilty for lying to him... I also don't know if everything he did for me came from his sincere feelings, or if he just wanted to win..."

Q: Will Kyuhyun win the game?

Jongwoon: "...If everything was just a ploy to get me to confess, then I'll let him win. Maybe it's better this way..."

Q: It sounds like you fell for him?

Jongwoon: "......"

 

 

**On the last day of their cohabitation, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon packed up their belongings in silence. No one said anything until the last box was packed. Then, Kyuhyun offered to cook a special dinner to celebrate their last meal together  The dinner was quiet and awkward as both of them were deep in thoughts. After the meal, Jongwoon asked Kyuhyun to go to the Han River with him and Kyuhyun agreed. While Jongwoon was driving, Kyuhyun kept looking out of the window. The entire ride was bare of conversation.**

 

Caption: Awkward...

 

**The two men arrived at a park by the river and walked together. Suddenly, Jongwoon stopped walking and turned to look at Kyuhyun. His eyes looked sad but determined.**

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

MC Heechul: It seems like Jongwoon-ssi will give up as we predicted. 

MC Heechul: He genuinely likes Kyuhyun-ssi and is willing to lose even though it might hurt him.

MC Heechul: Poor him...

MC Leeteuk: For some reason, I still believe that Kyuhyun-ssi will confess first.

MC Leeteuk: He didn't say it but it's obvious that he also likes Jongwoon-ssi, really, really likes him.

MC Heechul: Leeteuk-ssi?

MC Leeteuk: Yes, Heechul-ssi?

MC Heechul: What if they confessed at the same time...?

 

**Leeteuk smiled knowingly.**

 

MC Leeteuk: Well, we have to see it with our own eyes, right?

 

**Cut to the video.**

.

.

.

Caption: Could it be...?

 

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun, the truth is..."

Kyuhyun: "Wait!!"

Jongwoon: "Huh? What—?"

 

Caption: (〃艸〃)

 

**Kyuhyun suddenly grasped Jongwoon's wrist and pulled him closer. His other hand cradled Jongwoon's nape and he kissed Jongwoon. It lasted only for a few seconds. Jongwoon's whole face was burning by the time Kyuhyun pulled away.**

 

Jongwoon: "W-What!!?"

Kyuhyun: "I love you!! I'm sorry Jongwoon. Actually, I have a mission to make you say 'I love you ' but to hell with it! I love you! Did you hear that? I love you!!"

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun, calm down. I have something to tell you too."

Jongwoon: "The truth is, I know about your mission all this time. My mission is to never say 'I love you '..."

Kyuhyun: "What? Then, everything that happened up until now...?"

 

**Kyuhyun looked heartbroken at the revelation. But only for a moment because Jongwoon suddenly yanked him down and kissed him, even biting his lips teasingly. Kyuhyun looked comically shocked after the kiss.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Jongwoon...?"

Jongwoon: "Aww, what should we do? I already said 'I love you' despite the mission~"

 

**Jongwoon stuck his tongue out playfully. Soon, both men laughed heartily and exchanged many quick kisses. Smiling happily, the couple looked into their lover's eyes.**

 

Jongwoon: "So... Both of us failed the mission. Now what?"

Kyuhyun: "Well, I guess none of us wins the pocket money?"

Kyuhyun: "But who cares? We've found something much more invaluable than money, right?"

Jongwoon: "Something that we wouldn't trade for the world..."

 

**The couple slowly leaned into each other until their lips almost touched. Suddenly, Kyuhyun sighed and turned to pout at the camera while Jongwoon giggled.**

 

Kyuhyun: "Excuse me, I think the show ends here."

Kyuhyun: "Plus, what will happen next probably can't be aired because this show's rating is only for teen, not adult content."

Jongwoon: "Kyuhyun!!"

 

**Jongwoon slapped Kyuhyun's arm, only to yelp when Kyuhyun suddenly picked him up. Kyuhyun smirked and winked at the camera.**

 

Kyuhyun: "See you later at our wedding!!"

 

**Kyuhyun walked back to the car with Jongwoon in his arms. The camera didn't follow them and kept shooting them until the car drove away. After that, the camera looked up to shoot the beautiful night sky.**

 

Caption: Happy ending!!! 💘

.

.

.

**Back to the studio**

 

**Leeteuk and Heechul clapped their hands and genuinely cheered for the happy couple.**

 

MC Heechul: Hell yeah!! A happy ending!!

MC Heechul: That's my ship!!!

MC Leeteuk: I'm in tears seeing them being happy together. And I'm glad that everything worked out for them.

MC Heechul: Does this mean that both of them failed the mission? What happened to them?

MC Leeteuk: I'm curious about that too.

MC Leeteuk: Shall we call and face time them?

 

**Both of the MCs turned to see a large screen. After a while, the call was connected and Kyuhyun and Jongwoon greeted them eagerly.**

 

Kyuhyun & Jongwoon: Hello!!

MC Heechul: Nice seeing you guys!

MC Leeteuk: Where are you two now?

Jongwoon: *chuckled* We're in our house now~

Kyuhyun: *smirked* Moving in together~

Jongwoon: *slapped Kyuhyun* Hey, we're not married yet!

Kyuhyun: *grasped Jongwoon's hand* Want to?

Jongwoon: *shocked* A-Are you purposing to me?

Kyuhyun: *kissed Jongwoon's hand* Yes, will you marry me?

Jongwoon: *teary* Y-Yes... Yes, I will!!

 

**Kyuhyun and Jongwoon hugged happily.**

 

MC Heechul: Ahem, congrats on your marriage but can you please not treat us as if we're an air?

Jongwoon: Sorry...

MC Leeteuk: Congratulations!!

MC Leeteuk: So, both of you failed the mission?

MC Leeteuk: What happened after that night?

Kyuhyun: Well, obviously we failed so we didn't get the rewards.

Kyuhyun: We're fine with it though because we already have each other.

Jongwoon: Yes, we don't need money.

MC Heechul: *smirked* What about a honeymoon trip to Jeju?

Jongwoon: Yes?

MC Leeteuk: *smiled knowingly* Actually, you two successfully accomplished the secret mission!!

Kyuhyun: What? There's nothing like that in the contract that I signed!

MC Leeteuk: Actually, there is~

MC Heechul: Why don't we take a look at your contracts?

 

**Staff brought the contracts to the two MCs. Heechul showed it to the camera and the couple while Leeteuk pointed out something. There was a very small text written at the end of the paper.**

 

 

Secret mission: if contestant number one says "I love you" first AND contestant number two reveals the mission & says "I love you" too, both contestants will win a honeymoon package to Jeju.

 

 

MC Leeteuk: Congratulations to our couple for completing the secret mission!!

MC Heechul: Isn't it awesome? You can enjoy a sweet honeymoon right away after the wedding!

 

**Kyuhyun and Jongwoon looked utterly surprised. After a while, they laughed out loud and grinned at each other.**

 

Kyuhyun: Everything is planned from the beginning, huh?

Jongwoon: This program is too scheming!

MC Heechul: We aren't a heartless program, okay?

MC Leeteuk: That's why the program's name is "The (Fake) Blind Date"!

MC Leeteuk: The missions are fake. Our true goal is matchmaking you!

MC Heechul: And we won!! Hahahaha!!

MC Heechul: How do you feel after knowing the truth?

Kyuhyun: You really got me!

Kyuhyun: But I'm genuinely grateful to you for giving me a chance to meet and fall in love with Jongwoon.

Jongwoon: I was suspicious about the mission but everything is clear now.

Jongwoon: Likewise, thank you for bringing Kyuhyun into my life. We promise to invite you all to our wedding!

MC Leeteuk: We'll wait for the invitation eagerly!

MC Leeteuk: You two probably have some couple's stuff you want to do so we won't bother you anymore.

MC Heechul: Farewell! Don't forget to invite us as your wedding's MC!

 

**Kyuhyun and Jongwoon waved at them and ended the call, though not before Kyuhyun stole a kiss on Jongwoon's cheek.**

 

MC Leeteuk: Our mission to pair Kyuhyun-ssi and Jongwoon-ssi has succeeded beautifully!

MC Heechul: Thus, we have come to the end of the story.

MC Heechul: But our lovely couple's story has just begun!

MC Leeteuk: Please look forward to the special episode of their wedding~

MC Leeteuk: For now, it's time to say goodbye.

MC Leeteuk: You're with me, Leeteuk.

MC Heechul: And Heechul.

Both: Thank you for watching!

 

 

**Leeteuk and Heechul bowed at the camera, before standing up to stretch and leave. The camera shot the empty studio for a few minutes and the light went out.**

 

 

Caption: The fake story ends with true love found 💙

 

******************************************************

 

Author's note:

The song Kyuhyun sang for Jongwoon is "And We" from Kyuhyun's album "Waiting, Still"

It's also the one Kyuhyun sang for Yesung in We Live Together ep of SJ Return 4

Isn't it suspicious that Kyuhyun, who sometimes forgets even the title song he's promoting, remembers this B-side song from his old album? He was the one who suggested the rule to sing a lullaby too!

Conclusion: Kyuhyun prepared this song for Yesung 💙

(Please check the lyrics if you have time. Kyuhyun is super whipped!!!!)