final

walk you home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The watch on Jimin’s wrist showed 4.30 p.m. It’s Friday, so she decided to stay after class and study a bit inside the library while waiting for her girlfriend practicing with her band.

It’s a routine whenever her girlfriend had a practice, she would wait for her before going home together. It’s the same for Jimin, her girlfriend would wait for her if she has council duty after class.

Jimin is a year older than her girlfriend so they don’t share the same schedule. Nevertheless, they waited for each other because according to her girlfriend, not being able to look at her in a day would make her go crazy. 

She packed her belongings and went to the music room to pick her up. Jimin is about to knock on the door when a blonde hair girl suddenly opens the door startling the raven hair girl.

“Hi baby!” The blonde girl hugged her and pecked her lips. Her face flushed. Jimin could never get used to it even though they have been together for two years.

“Hi, you’re done?”

“Yes, let’s go ho-”

“Hey lovebirds! Be careful and get home safely.” Ryujin interrupted her while ruffling her hair. “See you on Monday, Minjeong.” She waved to the couple. Hyunjin, Mark and Haechan also waved at them before exiting the room.

“Yeah, you too.” She smiled. She tilted her head when they were gone. “Shall we?” She reached her hand out to hold her. The older girl gently wrapped her fingers around hers and grinned. “Let’s go.”

 

I wish we were a little bit further from the bus stop

My steps unnecessarily get smaller

 

Minjeong has thousands of reasons why she has to walk her girlfriend home. She’s always so busy that Minjeong c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter