Dating Ryujin Shin From Itzy Would Include:

Ryujin Imagines. [GxG]

•Ryujin protecting you in public especially when other people hit on you or get too close to you.

•You both telling each other 'I love you' for the first time after dating since six months.

•You teach Ryujin more English every day praising her with applauding and kisses when she get's a word or sentence correct.

•Ryujin smiling excited when she teaches you her rap verses in the songs from ITZY. Which ended up with her finding you adorable the way you rap her verses so confident.

 

•Ryujin winking and smirking at you when she saw you standing at the front row because she wanted to give you the best show as possible since she has been so in love with you.

•Ryujin wanting to carry you whenever you both want her to and when she noticed you being in pain especially in public.

•You getting introduced to her friends also bandmates who is immediately love you like a family member.

•Ryujin calling you baby girl even kitten especially in public which caused your cheeks to flush red often.

 

•You introduction Ryujin to your friends from Dreamcatcher, BlackPink, Red Velvet, Jessi and CL which caused her cheeks to flush red since she looked up towards these K-POP Idols.

•Ryujin pouting when she tried to cook or bake for you but failed which caused the kitchen almost to burn down.

•You teaching her how to cook and bake which she often appreciate with hugging you from behind after one of the lessons.

•You both kiss each other unexpectedly during arguments and fights because you both didn't want to end up breaking up or toxic though fights. You both were too smart for that as a couple.

 

•You both marry on a beach since she knew you loved animals and the ocean.

•Ryujin asking you to marry her in Paris when you went along to her world tour with ITZY romantic almost under the Eiffel Tower.

•Yuna & Lia almost cried because it looked so romantic on the video that they recorded from Ryujin asking you to marry her with a whole long romantic speech.

•Yuna always venting to you for advice and opinions on many subjects.