Lean on me

Reflection of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was watching some videos on her phone.

It was already 11 pm and she was just chilling in her bed, waiting for her girlfriend to come home.

 

Yujin had a late schedule which started at 9 pm.

Wonyoung was being a nice girlfriend and decided to wait for her.

Her eyes were getting heavy but she wanted to wait to cuddle with her girlfriend to sleep.

 

She turned off her display when she heard the front door opening.

She sat up on the bed with a smile waiting for her girlfriend to open the door.

However, her expression turned to a frown when she saw Yujin's expression.

 

She quickly got off the bed and to the older girl

 

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong?"

she asked softly, caressing her back, but stopped when she noticed that Yujin needs some space right now

 

 

 

"Just a hard schedule. I take a shower now"

she then announced trying to smile at her girlfriend but Wonyoung could see the pain in it.

 

 

"Tonight in your or my bed?"

The younger girl asked, trying to find out if Yujin needs more space or if she just needs to calm down right now

 

 

 

"Your bed, I missed your sent"

Wonyoung smiled at the reply, wanting to squeeze her girlfriend in a big hug but she knew that she shouldn't.

 

So instead she pecked her cheek

 

 

 

"Okay, I'm waiting here for you"

Yujin nodded and then got to her room before moving to the bathroom.

 

 

Wonyoung sat on the edge of her bed, worrying about her girlfriend.

Yujin rarely behaves like this, and if she did, it was something serious.

She then decided to look through the web, seeing the possibility that maybe something netizens said made Yujin gloomy.

She couldn't find anything but also stopped looking when the door opened again.

 

Yujin looked really cute in her pajamas and puppy look with her pouty lips but knowing that her girlfriend wasn't feeling well made her forget it and walk to her with open arms.

Yujin didn't ask and just hugged her tightly, nuzzling her nose in Wonyoung's neck

 

 

 

"Do you want to talk or just go to sleep?"

the younger girl then asked in a soft tone

 

 

 

"I don't think I could sleep now"

Yujin answered in a whisper, barely for Wonyoung to hear.

 

 

The two then moved to the bed and sat down, facing each other with their hands intertwined. Wonyoung waited for the older girl to start speaking, not wanting to pressure her.

Yujin opened a few times but no words came out.

 

 

 

"Take your time"

Wonyoung then decided to say, trying to show the older girl that she is safe with her.

 

 

 

"Can I get a kiss?"

Yujin then decided to ask

 

 

 

"Of course. You can have as much as you want"

Wonyoung said, moving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter