Remembeя Mє: 1

Remembeя Mє

Chapter One: The Spark

 

A grin formed on her pale pink lips as she handed the taxi driver a bill, telling him to keep the change before stepping out of the cab. She thanked him as he pulled her hot pink suitcases out of the trunk. The taxi driver merely grunted and hopped back into his car, driving away to his next destination. A happy sigh escaped her as she stared at the beautiful condo will she will be moving into, finally one step closer to her goal. The doorman grabbed her luggage, and she followed him until they reached their apartment. 

"Thank you, ajusshi."

He nodded, disappearing back down the hallway and downstairs to his regular position. She flipped her black hair over her shoulder, folding her hand into a fist before gently knocking on the door titled : 212. A few seconds later, a breathless "Just a Minute!" came from the other side, and the door swung open, revealing a beautiful brunette, with innocent eyes and a pure smile.

"Hi, you must be Tiffany, I'm Seohyun, your roommate." The girl said, reaching out her hand.

Tiffany nodded and smiled kindly, taking her hand and giving it a friendly shake. " Nice to meet you, Seohyun."

"Please, come in." She moved forward, grabbing one of her suitcases while tiffany followed with the next one closely behind as she led her to her room. Tiffany's eyes wondered around the condo, taking in the beautiful paintings and furniture, mentally taking pictures of all the pretty things she was seeing. "-fany?"

Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts, " Oh sorry, what did you say?"

" I wasn't sure how you wanted your furniture arranged so I just let the movers handle it when they came last week. Is this okay?" She asked, opening two princess doors that lead to the most beautiful room that Tiffany had ever laid her eyes on. The walls were painted a beautiful light peach, and all the furniture was pure white, with a princess bed covered with the fluffiest sheets and floral curtains and a beautiful white rug. The room had it's own washroom, and two large glass doors that lead to a balcony outside. In other words, she was speechless.

"Its perfect. Thank you, Seohyun."

Seohyun let out a giggle and turned to face her new roommate, reaching out to pat her on the back. "Its nothing, Tiffany. Besides, my father said that he was really close to your parents so he wanted nothing but the best for you."

Tiffany smiled. " You can call me Fany, if you'd like. Thats what they called me back in America."

Seohyun thought about it for a minute. " Fany? Then you call me Seo, okay?"

"Sounds good." She giggled, feeling content and ready for all that awaits her. A jolt of electricity went down her spine, similar to the one she had experience when she stepped foot outside the Seoul Airport, signaling her that she was close. Much closer than she had been for the past 22 years.

 

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

 

"Siwon, send me the latest report by 11 o'clock tonight, are we clear?"

He sighed, pressing his hand against the large glass wall in his suite. " Yes, father." He murmured into his cell phone, before snapping it shut and tossing it onto his desk. A brief wave of electricity went down his spine, and his eyes widened. What the hell was that? He thought to himself, remembering that it had also happened earlier that evening. Shaking his head, he moved to sit at his desk and began working on the reports his father was talking about and let out a frustrated growl. Was this all he'd be doing for his whole life? Paperwork, managing and concerning himself with things he truly didn't care about?

No. He was sure that something would change in his life. Recently, something inside him has been. . yearning for . . well, he wasn't sure exactly, but he knew damn well that something in his life would change.

 

What he didn't know, however, was that his life would be changed by someone, not something.

 

 

 

[ Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer! ]
xo julie