Not you again...

One Cappuccino

It has been a week since Sunny's university course had started, it had gone very well, she had a good head start on her work and everything went as she planned.

- Sunny POV -

Urghhh this is so tiring though.. I've read through the whole playbook that we were going to work on for the next few weeks. The play is interesting, I'm just being plain lazy and tired.

I rested my head on the desk. Everyone else was having fun in the classroom since it was still a break time. 
As I took a small nap, I could feel someone poking my arm. I lifted up my head and was right in front of a girl who was looking at me with big eyes. 
"Uhh... hi?" I said blunty
"Hi!" She was acting up so bright
"Uh..." I rubbed my eyes "Who.. are you?"
"I'm Ji Eun! Nice to meet you~"
I smiled back at her "Nice to meet you, I'm Soon Kyu" I let out my hand for a handshake. She gladly responded back.
"I know your name, my brother has been talking about you"
Suddently my concentration level rose too 100%, "Who is your brother?"
She turned her chair around to face me "His name is Himchan."
"Ooooooh, I don't know him" I responded to her 
"Seriously?" She was shocked
"Yeah... which major does he take?"
"No silly, He's done with university. We're 18 and he's 22...."
"Sorry~~~" 
Ji Eun laughed a little "It's okay, do you want to see him today?"
"Oh sure? Why not?" I felt uneasy.. I don't know Jieun that well and I do not want to get in trouble after one week!

10 Minutes later, the teacher had walked in "SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE~ We have a lot to do today"

As the lesson progress, Jieun handed me a small sheet of paper:
"See me in the school entrance gate at 3pm"
"No problem Ji Eun~" I wrote back and she returned it to her.

--------------

- Ji Eun POV -

My last session for today was over and it was 3pm already. Soon Kyu must be waiting!! Aish, I'm so slow!
I walked fast to the entrance of our school and I saw Soon Kyu leaning against the huge pillar.

"SOON KYUUU YAAA~" I yelled as I ran towards her 
She looked around and saw me running like a crazy cheetah "JIEUN! Stop running!!!" and she jogged towards me "So where are we going???" she flashed a smile
"Well we're going to a cafe" I took her hand and drgged her to the other side of the road to a cafe called 'Black Bean'.

We arried and set foot at the cafe, it was quiet today, usually it is very noisy and full of fangirls of the waiters.
"Let's sit here" I pointed towards a table near the bar.
Soon Kyu walked up slowly to the table looking around 
"Aren't you sitting down little girl?" I asked
She suddenly shook her head "oh! Yes I will~ sorry" and took a seat in embarassment
"So who is this brother of yours Jieun?" she asked me 
"You want to know?" She nodded "Wait for a moment."

I walked into the kitched and found my brother making some pancakes 
"OPPA~ There you are!"
He looked back and smiled in delight "Jieun!" he came for a hug "How have you been?"
"Great, and you oppa?"
"As usual... business is business!!"
I let out a laugh "You always say that! I have someone to introduce to you"
"Wh...what? Eyy, let me finish that pancake first"
"NOOOO YOU'RE COMING HERE~" I dragged him out of the kitched and into the cafe hall
"L.JOE~ Take care of that pancake please, and give it to table 23!"

I took my brothers hand and dragged him to the table where Soon Kyu was "Ya~"
Soon Kyu was looking at her phone and looked directly at me "Oh, there you are~ and this is....?" she tilted her head
"Aigo, my brother~ say hi!"

Soon Kyu looked hesitant, "A...annyeonghasyo~ Soon Kyu imnida" she did a small bow 
"Ji Eun, is that really Soon Kyu?" my brother asked me
"YES! That's why she's here!"
My brothr quickly ran into the kitchen and shouted "YA WOOHYUN HYUNG! SHE'S HERE~~~~"

--------------

- Sunny POV -

"YA WOOHYUN HYUNG! SHE'S HERE~~~~" shouted Himchan oppa

...She's here? What is this craze about...
"Huh... "OH MY GOD!" I shouted
Jieun looked at me "What's wrong?????"

"I... met... met Woohyun last week..."
She approached her face towards mine "You...met...him?"
"Y..it was by accident.. you see... I bumped into h-"
"Girl, it's okay~ let the boys sort it out."
"But he doesn't seem to li-"
"SHUT IT!" She replied and sealed my mouth with her finger and giggled "I want to see his reaction."

--------------

- Woohyun POV -

"Who is this now?" I called out.
Himchan forcefully took me out of the kitchen and I heard girls squaling when they saw me. What is up now.. I'm tired of this. I saw Jieun waving at the far end, I waved back to her but there was a figure sitting in front of her. Must be a new friend?

I walked towards her table and brought a small memo pad with me, incase they wanted another order.

"Hi Jieu---" I was cut off when I saw the girl sitting with Jieun "What.. are you doing here?"