I said I'm fine!

One Cappuccino

- Sunny POV -

"Yes mom, I have arrived safely~ I'm all good. I am on my way to the dorms. Please don't worry about me. Take care of my dongsaeng alright?"
"Don't worry about your sister, she'll be fine honey. Talk to you later, saranghae"
"Nado saranghae"

I hung up and walked outside of the Seoul Train Station with a huge luggage in my left hand. Seoul air is compltely different to the one in Busan. I miss the sea so much.

The taxis were lining up at the end of the road, so I walked towards the hasty taxi line.

"Please take me to Seoul Arts University!" I said as I got into the taxi and got a seat. 

----------

I paid for the taxi and I got off with my luggage and stood in front of the main entrance. I sigh of relief came out "I'm finally ready!" I said as I walked passed the entrance.

There were so many students in sight, some were outside reading their scripts, others were either drawing in their free time or having a small social meet up with other people in their class. 
My head shifted from left to right as I looked out for the reception. 
As I moved my head to the left, a tall person suddenly bumped right in front of me and I took a small tumble.

"Aish..." I said as I rubbed my head. I had struggle getting up, but the person took out his hand and insisted me to do so. I took his hand and stood up and dusted off the dirt from my new outfit.

The first thing he said to me as I looked up as "You've just gained a ton of people in hate mode"
"Excuse me?" I said as I tilted my head 
He sighed "Look at the people looking at you"
Was he kidding? "What about them?"
"They will hate you, I'm sure"

What on earth is this person saying... I decided to speak up "You mister, should be more clear about your words"
"I.already.am" he replied with a serious tone. "Do you need me to explain?"
"Fire on~" I crossed my arms.

"My name is Woohyun"
"That's it?" I was stunned. What on earth is he doing, he's so stupid! 
"Yes, that's it... what's your name?"
"Why do you want to know?"
A smirk had appeared on his face "Just because..."
"Lee Soon Kyu..."
"Soon...Kyu? Are you serious?" his eyes grew bigger in a split second.

I took my luggage again and looked back at him "I'm not willing to deal with you right now."
"But I do."
"Shut up! Let me go and get my timetable first!"
"Go then!" He let me go and I walked toards the reception.

"BY THE WAY~" I shouted "Where is the reception?"
"MISS ARE YOU SERIOUS?" He was laughing like crazy "It's right ahead"

----------

- Woohyun POV -

That is one strange girl....

"Hyung you're back" shouted Himchan. 
"I'm back bro~~"
"Where have you been?" asked the maknae Ljoe, of the three of us.
I stood still for a moment. "Well.. I have been taking a walk around the university."
"That's it?"
"Oh! And I met this girl"

"TELL ME ALL" shouted Himchan once again. He seemed quite hyper about the topic on girls.

"Her name is Soon Kyu. And she's from Busan."
"Naww that's a cute name" Himchan replied
I sighed "She's really one of a kind though."

Soon then, L.Joe joined in with three coffees on his tray. He gave one to each person and st down with us.
Then I just went on about her "She's quite short.. has brown wavy hair...."

Himchan looked blank. "You okay Himchannie?" asked L.Joe with a cold voice
"YES! Yes, I'm good, but that reminded me.... isn't your ideal type someone with long wavy brown hair?"

A stunned face suddenly was written over my face... "Hyung.. you've got something to do now" nudged L.Joe has he sipped a bit of cappuccino.
"NO! Not that girl."
"Then your ideal girl is completely different to what you told us"
"I don't know.. well I am not willing to meet her."

"OH YES YOU WOUUUUULD~" said Himchan with a very high tone. Oh how I wish I can strangle him one day....