Especial chapter

Fake marrying the (soon to be) love of my life

Author's note: As I'm struggling with the flow of next chapter and had these ideas running rampant on my mind, I decided to write an special chapter!

So here is this. There are three installations; a what if with what would have happened if Ryeowook had been Kyuhyun's fiancee, the morning after the wedding in Yesung's POV and a short emoji conversation (not sure how to describe this)

 

This isn't as detailed but I hope you enjoy this. See you next time 〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

___________________

 

 

 

If Ryeowook had been Kyuhyun's fiancee

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are not happy, but they have known each other for years so living together would not be that bad.

Kyuhyun meets Jongwoon later on because of job.

Kyuhyun is cold with Jongwoon while the later is distant with him. However, after talking for some time and meeting again and again, they start to find the other interesting. They become friends after a while.

Ryeowook notices how close Kyuhyun has gotten to Jongwoon and conspires with Heechul to make them realize their feelings.

Jongwoon misunderstands Ryeowook's actions and thinks Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are an item.

Jongwoon feels bad because he has gotten feelings for Kyuhyun when he is already engaged. He distances himself from him in hopes of forgetting him.

Kyuhyun misses Jongwoon so bad, he realizes he may have gotten a little tiny crush on Jongwoon.

After some pushing from their friends, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon get close once again.

Kyuhyun's parents notice his absolutely not enormous crush and cancel the wedding. Ryeowook's parents don't mind it. They just agreed because Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's friend.

Kyuhyun is lost as to what happened, but he is happy with the cancelation. Jongwoon thinks Kyuhyun must be devastated from the cancelation, but when he sees him he is the happiest man ever.

Kyuhyun clears the misunderstanding and explains Jongwoon the wedding was just their parents plan.

Kyuhyun is scared to try and get in a relationship with Jongwoon, so he doesn't make any move. Jongwoon thinks Kyuhyun doesn't like him, so neither he does.

Ryeowook and Heechul can't stand their anymore. They do make a move.

After some more pinning and some more drama, Kyuhyun and Jongwoon get together.

Ryeowook asks Kyuhyun to thank him. Kyuhyun begrudgingly does. He got them together after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A certain morning after a certain wedding

Jongwoon's sleep got interrupted by an annoying sound. It didn't shut up, so he sat up on the bed to localize the source of such discomfort. He didn't remember where he was, so he got surprised after seeing Kyuhyun sleeping next to him. His heart skipped a beat. What happened last night? Was it a dream? But the sound was too much of a bother to be part of a dream. This Kyuhyun must be real.

It took him some time, but Jongwoon remembered the circumstances that led them to this situation. He watched Kyuhyun sleep while ordering his thoughts.

He was cuddling next to him, with a peaceful expression in his face. He must have gotten closer after finding a source of warmth. The night was chilly after all. It seems Jongwoon was cold as well, because he moved from his side of the bed to the center, next to Kyuhyun.

The annoying sound, now identified as an alarm, kept ringing. Jongwoon cursed for that damned thing. It kind of broke the moment. He got up and shutted Kyuhyun's alarm. He went back to sleep, but after some minutes, the same annoying sound was ringing again. He got up and shutted it again, but this time he gave up on going back to bed. He wasn't going to be able to fall asleep. Instead, he went to the bathroom and changed clothes.

As far as he knew, they both had the week free. But he didn't knew if Kyuhyun needed to do something today and put his alarm because of it. Maybe he needed to wake him up. He got out of the bathroom.

What he saw once he was back to the bed area was cute and funny. In his sleep, Kyuhyun must have realized the lost of warmth, as he was rolling in the bed searching for it. Jongwoon had to go to him to stop him from falling. He had rolled too close to the edge of the bed.

Feeling Jongwoon's warmth, Kyuhyun relaxed and stopped moving. He clinged to him, trapping Jongwoon's left hand. Jongwoon tried waking him up, but he only got disgruntled noises from him.

He decided to call Ryeowook and ask him if Kyuhyun had any plans he had to wake up for. But instead of getting the information he needed, he got an squeal after explaining the situation to Ryeowook.

— I see, I see. Don't worry, Kyuhyun must have forgotten to deactivate his alarm. You can cuddle on bed as long as you want.

"? Okay? But we're not cuddling. Kyuhyun just trapped my hand in his sleep. Do you know how I can free myself?"

— ...

"Ryeowook?"

— Nothing... I've never had that problem so I can't help you. Sorry.

"It's fine. See you around."

— Goodbye!

The call ended and Jongwoon got one thing solved. But he had yet to free himself. Kyuhyun's hands were big and he was holding Jongwoon with an iron grip. It was weird how well his hands fitted in his, probably that was the reason it was so difficult to get free.

He decided to distract Kyuhyun and see if he loosened his hold. He shook his shoulder, his arm, his cheek, but Kyuhyun didn't react. He tried some more things, but it didn't work.

As he didn't have anything to do and his phone battery died (he forgot to charge it last night) Jongwoon decided to just watch Kyuhyun sleep.

He took in the mesmerizing features of the sleeping man in front of him. He looked so peaceful, his breath even and the hand taking his warm. Jongwoon eyes landed on the philtrum on front of him. It looked so cute and soft.

He couldn't resist the temptation. Jongwoon lifted his free hand and gave a poke. Then he touched more and started rubbing it with his fingers. Kyuhyun reacted to the touch and brought his hands to his head, releasing Jongwoon.

But instead of pushing away the source of his discomfort, he rubbed his cheeks and the rest of his face with the back of his hands before settling again. It was so cute! Jongwoon continued touching Kyuhyun's philtrum, getting more cute poses from the younger.

When he accidentally brushed Kyuhyun's mouth, his mind unnecessarily supplied him with memories from the day before. He remembered the moment those lips sealed with his and felt his face get red. What was he thinking when he Kyuhyun's lower lip yesterday? He must have been out of his mind. He shouldn't have done it. But Kyuhyun seemed to have liked it? He responded very eagerly to it. But he was acting weird after it. Was he flustered with what happened? But then he acted nonchalant, as if it wasn't nothing...

As he was getting lost in his confusion, he didn't notice Kyuhyun was waking up. Jongwoon felt bad after seeing Kyuhyun so startled, his bad habit of watching people sleep freaked him out. However, Jongwoon had to suppress a giggle when Kyuhyun got up too dumbfounded to notice he wasn't on his original side from the bed.

Despite all the teasing and mocking he did, Kyuhyun was simply adorable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Extra

Someday in the future

🐧: 👀 

🐢: ❔ 

🐧: 😉 😗

🐢: 😘 ❤️ 🤗 🥰 🤗 💕 ❤️ 💕 🥰 🤗 🥰 😘

🐧: 😳 💕 ❤️ 💕 🥰 🤗 🥰 ❤️ 💕 🤗 🥰 🤗 ❤️ 💕 😘