New Friend

Together or Never

~Jaejoong's POV~

"Im Junsu by the way" "Oh,im Jaejoong" i bowed "So Jaejoong your new here right?" "Ne" he nodded.I didnt had anything to do but just sit around.

Instead of sitting down near the picnic table i just sat down under a tree because it was to sunny and i needed to block the sun away from my eyes.

Until out of no where Junsu appeared in front of me "What the!" "Oh mianhae,did i scare you?" "Of course you did!" i ruffled my hair "What's wrong hyung?" mwo hyung? thats the first time i heard somebody call me hyung "Nothing,just have alot of things in my mind" he nodded.

The bell already rang for class,I walked to class then heard the teacher "Okay everyone you have gym class" gym class? i never knew they had gym class..........Pabo! ofcourse they have gym class i hit my self in the head lightly with my fist. We had to wear some kind of sweat pants and t-shirt.

"Okay class time to run 6 laps!" i stretched before i did 6 laps.I guess i had same classes as Junsu,i felt to lazy to run i did 4 laps only and i needed 2 more laps "Come on hyung you can do it!" i looked up,it was Junsu "O-okay" i started to run.After running we had to excercise,"So tired" i said while panting "It's okay hyung we only have a few more to do" i dont really excercise because every time after i excercise the next day i get all sore.