love fool.

love fool.

Now Playing:

 

LOVE FOOL - STAYC

 


 

 

Fell in love

When I gently close my eyes, it comes to mind

I fell in love

I can’t miss a single moment oh

 

 

They are finally alone.

 

The two of them are alone at once.

 

Yoon Seeun turned, beginning to leave the room, until a warm, yet strong force pulled her back by her hand. 

 

The air is thick with tension. Romantic tension at that. 

 

Seeun turns her head to spot her longtime crush, Shim Jayoon, holding her back. She looks up at the taller, yet younger, girl with wide eyes. 

 

Seeun’s heart begins to pound harder. Gosh, that was attractive. But her anxiety is getting the best of her.

 

 

When you briefly open your eyes

Please look at me

Illuminate this dark place

When morning comes,

Please leave it in my hands

You know we'll regret it

 

Jayoon smiles slightly as she looks down at the one she loves. The one she has loved for a long time. 

 

Ever since they first met, Jayoon has felt some sort of attraction to the older girl. She didn’t know exactly what the feeling was at first, but now she knows.

 

It is love. Of course, it’s love! How could she be so stupid to not realize it until now!

 

Jayoon sees this as her one shot to confess how she feels, so she kept Seeun from leaving the room before she got the chance to do so. 

 

 

The us that were shining

I will leave it forever

The never-ending us

I will hold it forever

 

Even without words, it was like Seeun could tell exactly how Jayoon felt. 

 

She turns her full body to face her.

 

The younger girl’s gaze was soft and filled with pure admiration as she stares down at Seeun. 

 

It was like she could read her mind. 

 

 

As you can see

I still don’t know much about love

Am I missing something? woo

Is love supposed to hurt like this?

Is it supposed to be like this?

 

Jayoon suddenly felt a sense of dread.

 

They could get in trouble for this.

 

Heck, they know if any fan found out that they had feelings for each other, the word would spread like wildfire.

 

Jayoon knows they would lose many Swiths. South Korea is not exactly known for their acceptance of LGBTQ+ people, especially when it comes to celebrities.

 

 

I know love is not a promise, my star

I guess there's not much to do about this dreamlike feeling

I can’t tell you everything about my day now but

White, white, white, bruise

 

Seeun felt the same way, but the butterflies in her stomach were too much to bear.

 

She loves Jayoon. She cannot help it. If she could, she would’ve brushed off the feelings a long time ago. 

 

Seeun knows she needs to act on these feelings, or else she would live her life in agony as she thinks about what could’ve been.

 

 

When you briefly open your eyes

Please look at me

Illuminate this dark place

When morning comes,

Please leave it in my hands

You know we'll regret it

 

Jayoon slowly starts to realize the same.

 

She needs to act on this. She’s gotten this far. It’s too late now to turn back.

 

She knows she might end up regretting it, but she doesn’t care. 

 

If they lose their careers for their love, so be it. At least that way they could be happily in love, not hiding it miserably. 

 

 

The us that were shining

I will leave it forever

The never-ending us

I will hold it forever

 

Seeun smiles softly as Jayoon’s hands go to her waist. Her heart is beating even faster now. 

 

She feels ill from love-anxiety. 

 

The dread feeling they both had is back quickly. 

 

No, this isn’t right.

 

 

As you can see

I still don’t know much about love

Am I missing something? woo

Is love supposed to hurt like this?

Is it supposed to be like this?

 

With a burst of desire that has been held back for far too long, Jayoon leans in and presses her lips onto Seeun’s own.

 

Their first kiss was rather long and passionate, as it was something they both wanted to do so long.

 

It felt satisfactory, but Jayoon still has that sinking feeling in her chest.

 

 

The stars are shining in my heart

The stars are shining in my heart

Oh baby, stars fall on my heart

The stars are shining in my heart

The stars are shining in my heart

Oh baby, stars fall on my heart

 

The kiss lasts a good ten seconds before Seeun breaks away, catching her breath. 

 

Their breaths are in sync and their eyes are filled with longing. 

 

Seeun wishes she could’ve froze that kiss for enternity.

 

 

The us that were shining

I will leave it forever

The never-ending us

I will hold it forever

 

Jayoon is suddenly hit with feelings of regret. She feels like an idiot for kissing Seeun. Someone she should never kiss. 

 

Not only was she a girl, but she is a member of her group. She shouldn’t have feelings for someone like her. She should just find a nice man later in her life like her family wants.

 

She removes her hands from Seeun’s waist and quickly hurries away from the scene. 

 

Without a word, she left the room, leaving a confused Seeun.

 

 

As you can see

I still don’t know much about love

Am I missing something? woo

Is love supposed to hurt like this?

Is it supposed to be like this?

 

Seeun was regretful, yet confused as she watched Jayoon rapidly flee the room. 

 

Why did she kiss her if she is just going to run away like that?

 

She was unsure, but she thinks she knows why Jayoon left her.

 

Their feelings are forbidden. 

 

And they should stay that way.