L.Joe's first step

The Love between friends. (fluffiness overload)

 

Chunji’s POV

Oh no! He knows my name and he’s sitting next to me! What does he want from me?

I apologized. I don’t want to have anything to do with him!

 

The first three classes went by smoothly. L.Joe showed his intellectual capacities and he signed up for the Music Club. Everyone was admiring him but the only thing he was thinking about was talking with this boy next to him at lunch break and finally get some rest from these ‘’fangirls’’ following him everywhere.

 

While they were going out of class for lunch break, L.Joe stopped Chunji by grabbing his wrist, waited for the other students to leave.

 

‘’Would you have lunch with me?’’ Asked L.Joe.

Scared of being beaten up by the new student for bumping into him earlier on, Chunji agreed.

 

L.Joe’s POV

What’s with this fearful expression? Even if he’s incredibly cute, I’m not going to eat him, I have my lunch…

 

Since L.Joe liked quiet places, he dragged the boy under a tree in one of the huge parks.

‘’What are you eating? Cheerfully asked L.Joe while unwrapping his well-done lunch box.

‘’Rice.’’ Answered in a pitiful tone Chunji, still avoiding eye contact.

Suddenly, L.Joe stood up, again grabbed his new classmate by the wrist and said:

‘’Come with me.’’

 

 

Chunji’s POV

That’s it! I’m going to die. Did I say something wrong?

 

They headed to L.Joe’s bike.

‘’Take your lunch box and hold on tight if you don’t want to fall. Said L.Joe.

-Uhm, where are we going? Asked the scared boy.

-At my place. Don’t worry, we’ll be finished just in time to not miss our class.’’

 

They rode, zigzagging in beautiful paved streets and finally they were in front of L.Joe’s immense new house.

 

‘’Wahh! You really have a nice house.’’said Chunji with shining eyes.

L.Joe could only laugh at his ‘’friend’s’’ cute expression.

‘’Come on in. I didn’t bring you here for fun!’’

 

 

 

Why is L.Joe suddenly taking Chunji to his house ?