"Who are you?!"

EXO VS X-EXO

Around six in the morning, Kiyoshi could hear the sound of footsteps in his apartment. He immediately knew it was his brother who had a key to his apartment and someone else but he didn't want to get up,he was comfortable. "Kiyoshi Wu! It's time to wake up and open the bar!" A voice called out from behind his room door. Recognizing the voice,it was Junmyeon who came with Kris. "Don't wanna. Been up cleaning the bar til past midnight." He muttered loud enough for them to hear. The younger male whined when his bedroom door was opened,pulling the covers over his head. "Cmon Yoshi,it's time to wake up. Don't make me have to carry you." Kris warned,rarely this worked and it always came to him carrying his little brother to the kitchen to eat. "Five more minutes.....AH!" Yoshi muttered before a loud yelp left him as he was hoisted up by Kris,this caused him to smack his brother's shoulder while he whined about being woken up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Small Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The trip into the kitchen was a very amusing one, the brothers were having a funny mini argument over something. Now the three of them are sitting at the dinner table,Yoshi nibbled on a piece of toast. 

 

~~~~~~~~Another Small Time Skip~~~~~~~~


With a small groan,Yoshi got dressed and left his apartment to go downstairs to his bar. He was glad that mornings were not usually extremely busy as he kept himself in the kitchen mostly, his employees clocked in around eight and nine. What happened next is what he would call either strange or terrifying. Walking out of the kitchen,he saw three people sitting at the bar and they looked exactly like his ge/Hyungs. "Junmyeon ge? Jongdae ge? Luhan ge?" Immediately rubbing his eyes to see if he was seeing things because he was extremely certain that he was alone til eight o'clock,plus they looked so different that it kind of scared Yoshi. He sent a text to Junmyeon just to be on the safe side as walked to the bar to turn on things like the coffee maker. "You're sure this is the right place,Chën?" His heart pounded against his chest when Junmyeon responded to his text. "J-Just stay calm and return to the kitchen..." He muttered to himself keeping his back towards them as a force field slowly formed around him right when he finished with everything behind the bar. He immediately started towards the kitchen, trying to dial Kris or Yixing number only to bump into someone when he wasn't looking. "J-Jongin ge?" The man shook his head with a grin on his face, Yoshi gripped his phone tightly in his hand before he ran into the kitchen and locking the door afterwards. He leans against the door as he tries to calm his rapidly beating heart while he slides down the door onto the floor. "C-C'mon gege...answer the phone." He stuttered as he tried to call the others once again as he kept the door blocked with his body while he may have forgotten what Jongin's power being teleportation. He only realized it when he saw the person in front of him again. "So you're Kris' little brother,Kiyoshi? Correct?" Yoshi gave a shaky nod as he tries to look for another means of escape. "W-Who are y-you?" The man smirked as he grabbed his jaw, making Yoshi look at him. "You really don't want to know. Not just yet anyway."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip(An hour)~~~~~~~~~~

 

EXO arrived at the bar as fast as they could, it was eerily quiet inside. When they can't find Yoshi,what they do find is his phone neatly placed on the bar with the message 'We are waiting' typed out in the notes with a picture of a injured Yoshi connected to it. "They got Yoshi...We shouldn't have made him open the bar today" Junmyeon and Kris felt somewhat responsible for Yoshi's disappearance but EXO wasn't just going to run after them risking the younger male to possibly get more injured than he probably already is. They needed to come up with a plan and needed to quickly before anything else happens.

 

To be continued....

 

 

Ge - Chinese

Hyung - Korean