My One and Only

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri and Saerom exchanged a look with each other when they looked at their friend. They were sitting at their table in the cafeteria eating lunch.

 

 

They were having a conversation about schoolwork, well two of them had since Jisun was occupied with staring at a girl on the other side of the room.

 

 

Park Jiwon.

 

 

Lead singer in the school band Flover and sweetheart of the university. She was known for her big heart, always being there to help someone, and being kind to everyone.

 

Right now, she was also sitting at a table, laughing with her best friend Hayoung and their two other band colleagues Chaeyoung and Seoyeon.

 

The laughter was almost heard through the whole cafeteria since each of them had loud laughs.

From the moment Jiwon entered the room, Jisun didn't stop looking at her. It was like the singer was some kind of magnet for the younger girl.

 

 

 

"I think we lost her for good Gyuls"

Saerom said in a loud voice, hoping to get their friend's attention after calling her name by three times already failed.

 

The tall girl just laughed at it

 

 

 

"She is really in some other world"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah called Park Jiwon"

they joked around like that often, since it wasn't new.

 

Jisun usually ignored them while the two older girls tried to find a way to tease the girl.

 

 

 

"Roh Jisun, you still alive?"

hearing her full name, made her snap out of it.

 

She blinked a few times to make her eyes adjust before looking at her friends

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"You're staring"

Saerom stated

 

 

 

"Yeah and?"

the two girls really don't know what to do with the younger girl

 

 

 

 

"You're acting like a stalker"

Gyuri said with a chuckle.

 

Jisun didn't laugh and put on her poker face.

 

 

 

"Your point is?"

 

 

 

 

"Well, it's kinda creepy, and also you could spend the time talking to us since we only have lunch together"

Saerom explained.

 

Jisun then raised an eyebrow after hearing her friend's statement

 

 

 

"You guys only talk about classes"

she said with disinterest

 

 

 

"So you rather stalk Jiwon than spend your time with us?"

Gyuri asked with a pout

 

 

 

"Yeah"

Jisun simply stated.

 

 

The two older girls gasped even though they were kinda expecting it.

It wasn't the first time they had this type of conversation, but it still hurt either way.

 

However, they understood their friend and let it go..... For now.

 

 

 

"Are you being mean to your friends again?"

Jisun turned around at hearing the voice and smiled softly

 

 

 

"They are asking obvious questions again"

she answered, moving a bit to make some space for the girl who stood by their table.

 

Said girl took the seat and greeted Jisun with a kiss on the lips

 

 

 

"She was staring at you again"

Saerom said.

 

Jiwon chuckled and shook her head at Jisun's behavior

 

 

"I noticed"

she then looked back at the younger girl

 

 

 

"Shouldn't you focus on your friends while it's lunch break?"

she asked, putting her hand on top of her girlfriend's

 

 

 

 

"You're way more interesting"

Jiwon sometimes didn't understand how easy it was for Jisun to say these things.

 

To think that two years ago was everything different.

 

 

 

She transferred to this university in their second year.

She quickly befriended Hayoung who updated her with everything.

 

Who is in and who is out and who she should avoid.

There was this one girl who everyone seemed to fear.

 

A cold-hearted girl who is one of the smartest students but the opposite of a social butterfly. She had two friends and that was it but it seemed to be enough for the girl.

 

Jiwon wasn't afraid of her but neither interested so she just walked past her like she is just one of the other thousands of students.

 

 

However, on the other side, Jisun seemed to have found a liking in Jiwon. She was coincidentally in the hallway when she heard Jiwon sing for the first time.

The latter was showing her vocals to the band, wanting to be a part of it. Since they already looked for a new singer since their old lead singer graduated, she was quickly accepted.

 

Jisun found a new hobby this day.

 

Staring at Jiwon, every time she got.

 

The rest went like one of these romantic movies, which Jisun usually doesn't like. She asked Jiwon out after a lot of encouragement from Saerom and Gyuri and to her luck, Jiwon agreed, finding it interesting that the so cold girl was taking a liking to her.

 

 

The date went unexpectedly good for Jiwon.

She enjoyed Jisun's company and got to learn more about the girl.

 

Things nobody told her about.

 

She also understood that Jisun's character just made her seem like a cold girl and that she doesn't like having too many friends.

Jiwon was fine with it and liked her even more for being her real self.

 

After the first date, countless other dates followed and after two months of dating, they got into a relationship.

 

 

At first, students around them were confused to see the mood maker and ice princess together but quickly got used to it and also changed their opinion about Jisun.

Both girls grew in their relationship, had their ups and downs and now after two years of being together, they were still inseparable.

 

Each girl's friends got to know each other better too and they grew into a bigger group as time went by.

 

 

 

"Babe, I have practice today, so you don't have to wait for me, alright?" Jisun frowned

 

 

 

"Another practice. Shouldn't you give your vocal cords a break?"

she asked, knowing that Jiwon's throat would hurt when she sings too much and too many high notes.

 

 

 

"I'll be fine really"

the older girl reassured her, caressing her hair

 

 

 

"Alright, just don't forget to drink water"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter