Fin

With you it's different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How was your class?"

Sakura asked the younger Japanese when she picked her up from her room.

 

 

"It was okay. I only understood half of it but well, you know how it is"

Sakura gave her a sympathetic smile before putting a hand on the taller girl's shoulder

 

 

"It will get better. You're only here for a few months"

 

 

 

"You're right"

Kazuha said, smiling back at her friend.

 

 

 

The two then entered the cafeteria and the first thing they heard was Yunjin calling for them loudly, making everyone look at them.

They were already used to it and ignored the stares they got and went to the table

 

 

"I'm really lucky to have friends like you. It makes it at least easier for me here"

Sakura smiled at the answer before they were close enough,

greeting the rest of their friends.

 

 

The two foreigners then greeted their friends with small hugs or high fives before taking a seat. Kazuha sat next to Yunjin who was rather standing, telling Chaewon a story, explaining everything with big mimics and gestures.

The older girl just listened nodding along while trying to eat her food.

 

Kazuha also started eating, watching the older girls talk.

Eunchae was in her own little world doing a vlog,

talking about the newest trends, so the table got even louder.

 

Their lunch usually worked like this.

Yunjin was being her loud self while Kazuha was staring at her.

 

Sometimes she was caught by Sakura or Chaewon but none of them asked her about it, thinking she was learning Korean by listening to the older girl.

Sure, to some kind of point, it was true, but the real reason was that Kazuha admired the light hair brunette.

 

If she was really honest with herself, it developed into a little crush.

But that's something she tries to block out.

Yunjin could never find out about it.

 

Even if the New Yorker girl is open to all ualities, she still could be uncomfortable with knowing that a friend likes her more than in a platonic way.

She doesn't want Yunjin to feel embarrassed even if it feels sometimes like the girl doesn't even know what the word means.

The older girl has a lot of worries.

Kazuha loves their sleepovers where they talk about everything until they can't keep their eyes open anymore.

 

She liked it even more when it was just the two of them.

She felt a special connection with the girl.

And if staying quiet about her feelings means keeping Yunjin as a friend, it's worth it.

 

Their lunch continued like this until something unexpected happen.

 

 

"Hey Kazuha"

the girl turned to her left to see a boy from her ballet class standing next to their table, looking quite nervous.

 

She doesn't remember his name,

but he seemed nice, so she smiled at him

 

 

"Hi"

she replied

 

 

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

he asked which made her confused.

 

She wanted to agree and stand up,

but Yunjin was suddenly linking their arms together, also looking at the boy

 

 

"You can just say it here right?"

the brunette asked with an innocent grin.

 

 

Kazuha looked at the boy, seeing him swallow hard before nodding.

He then scratched his nape before locking eyes with the Japanese

 

 

"I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with me on the weekend?"

Kazuha was shocked to hear him asking.

 

She didn't expect someone to like her.

Not when she transferred just a few months ago.

 

But well, on the other hand,

her feelings for Yunjin developed quickly as well,

so she can't blame him.

 

She felt sorry but didn't want to lie to him.

She opened to answer but Yunjin was quicker

 

 

"Why would you think she wants to go out with you? Our Zuha isn't even interested in dating at the moment, right?"

Yunjin was looking at Kazuha's eyes so deeply,

that the younger girl couldn't do anything else than nod.

 

She tried to snap out of it and look at the boy

 

 

"Sorry, I just think it would be a bad idea"

the boy luckily accepted the rejection quickly and went back to his friends.

 

Three of the girls were chuckling at the scenario.

Kazuha was shy about it while Yunjin didn't really have an expression on which was a bit odd

 

 

"The poor guy"

Chaewon then said.

 

 

"Must have taken him a lot of courage to confess like this"

Sakura then said

 

 

"He must like you a lot"

Eunchae said dreamy, thinking these kinds of scenarios are really cute

 

 

"Only because he asked her out doesn't mean he likes her a lot. Sometimes it's not how it looks like"

Yunjin then said

 

 

 

"What do you mean by that?"

Chaewon asked, giving Yunjin the chance to hold a whole speech about confessions and feelings.

 

How different they can be and what types are there.

Kazuha just listen to her,

exchanging a small smile with Sakura who seemed to suspect something.

 

When lunch was over,

the girls bit goodbye to each other,

Kazuha was suddenly followed by Yunjin who told her she has to get something from her locker

 

 

 

"Did you really consider going out with him?"

the younger girl blinked at the sudden question before shaking her head

 

 

 

"Good, I mean he is kinda cute but not really the right one for you"

this confused the Japanese

 

 

 

"Then who is the right one for me?"

she could see that her question made Yujin quiet for a moment,

which is a rare sight.

 

She then gave her friend an eye smile and hugged her arm slightly

 

 

"How could I know? Someone you like"

it was a simple answer, but Kazuha kinda knew what Yunjin was telling her, so she just accepted it.

 

The brunette then started to ramble about other things.

Kazuha was glad to have changed the topic,

but it still made her wonder why Yunjin cared so much about it.

However, she doesn't want to read too much into it.

 

 

"Want to spend some time together on Friday? Just the two of us having a sleepover at my house?"

Kazuha didn't need to think long before agreeing.

 

Yunjin pulled her in a quick hug before leaving to go to her own class,

sending the shorter girl a flying kiss before she wasn't seen anymore.

Kazuha was even more confused but just went to class while trying to calm her heart down.

 

The next days were calmer than the one where Kazuha was asked out.

Yunjin seemed to be her usual self again, but Kazuha was more confused than she ever was.

She just couldn't understand why her friend acted as she did.

 

She promised herself not to think too deeply about it,

but the girl hated not knowing where she stands.

 

 

On Friday, she could calm a bit down since she had ballet class.

She could just enjoy dancing, letting her feelings go.

The guy who asked her out talked to her again when class ended but instead of trying his luck again, he just asked for advice since he is new to dancing ballet.

He was very attentive, giving her enough time to find the right words, which she was very thankful for.

It wasn't a long conversation,

but the Japanese had the feeling that they could maybe become friends.

 

 

Smiling at the thought of finding a new friend,

she bit goodbye to the boy and left the room.

However, when she looked up she saw Yunjin waiting for her at the entrance,

looking not really happy

 

 

"Hey"

Kazuha greeted her with a smile

 

 

 

"So, did you change your mind and go out with him?"

was the older girl's reply.

 

Kazuha raised an eyebrow and shook her head

 

 

"He just asked something about ballet. Maybe we can become friends"

the answer didn't seem to satisfy Yunjin

 

 

"Don't you realize that he just being nice because he wants more from you?"

Kazuha didn't like the way how Yunjin was talking to her, so she stayed silent.

 

The older girl sighed, realizing that talking to the younger girl like this would be useless

 

"Forget what I said okay? We see us later at my house? At 5 pm?"

she then asked with a smile as if the conversation before never happened.

 

 

Kazuha just nodded and wanted to leave

but she then was held back by Yunjin holding her wrist

 

"We're good right? You know I just look after you hm?"

Kazuha nodded, forcing herself to send her friend a small smile.

 

Yunjin gave her a quick hug before the two went separated ways to their home.

From the moment she got home,

Kazuha thought about Yunjin.

The older girl was acting weird again and this time she couldn't just let it go.

She wants answers but is sure that Yunjin wouldn't give her the ones she needed.

 

When she looked at her phone she saw that it was only three pm,

making her sigh loudly.

She was so excited to spend some alone time with Yunjin but now,

she would prefer to just be alone right now.

 

Gathering her thoughts.

She doesn't want to slip some of her feelings out in front of her friend.

She then decided that she doesn't want to risk anything today.

She grabbed her phone and wanted to text Yujin that she won't be able to sleep over at her house today.

 

The next question however was what should she write as an excuse?

 

Her Aunt was going out tonight, so she couldn't use her as an excuse,

by saying she forgot an important event.

She then decided on the simplest one

 

'I can't come over tonight. I don't feel really good. Maybe ate something wrong'

it was a simple excuse,

but Yunjin will probably think Kazuha didn't know how to explain her thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter