Chapter 3

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your lovely comments! your reviews always motivate me to update faster :)

Rosé swallowed when Suzy came to a stop in front of the massive doors. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed Suzy's finger press the 'down' button and they just stood there silently, impatiently waiting for the elevator. With a soft ding, the doors drew open, inviting them in.

They both stepped inside the the empty elevator, Rosé pressed the button of the first floor and moved back to lean against the railing. They had forty-three floor to go through. Her anxiousness began to grow as they stood next to one another, appearing cool and collected, while they waited for the doors to slide shut.

Slowly the doors moved and they finally closed. Suzy and Rosé turned to each other, their gaze dropping to each other's lips. Suzy's hands went to Rosé's waist and Rosé's reached for her face as they pulled each other into a passionate kiss.

'' I've wanted to kiss you all day.'' Suzy whispered as she kissed her again. Her thumb the side of Rosé's jaw and she pulled away slightly '' You look so beautiful today.''

The doors slid open, releasing them from their haven. Rosé was about to say something when Suzy's phone started ringing.

'' I have to take this.'' She paused '' Hello? '' Suzy answered the phone as she walked outside of the elevator '' Fine, i can send them now, i'm still at the company.''

Suzy sighed as soon as she ended the phone call '' I have to go back to the office.'' She told herself that work should come first and no matter how much she wanted to kiss Rosé right now, her focus had to be concentrated somewhere else.

Rosé nodded when she realized that Suzy had fully switched into work mode. She took a step closer to the CEO and pressed a soft kiss to her cheek after she made sure that no one was watching them.

'' I'll see you tomorrow.'' Rosé's voice almost made Suzy forget about work.

'' I'll see you tomorrow, Rosé.''

Rosé laughed as Hyeri told her a funny story about a meeting that went wrong.

'' Good morning Hyeri. Good morning Rosé.'' Suzy stepped out of the elevator, hands in her pockets as she nodded in their direction.

'' Good morning Miss Bae.'' Hyeri said while Rosé gave her a little smile. '' How was your evening?''

'' Filled with many phone calls and messages and emails. But something interesting happened and i couldn't stop thinking about it.'' Suzy's eyes landed on Rosé as she said the final words, a little shine in her eyes '' It kept me up all night.'' Rosé lowered her head and willed the blood rushing to her cheeks to fade away while Hyeri nodded her head.

'' You have a couple of emails '' Hyeri said '' And everything is prepared for your meeting at eleven.''

'' Great. Thank You, Hyeri.''

'' I still have only one week left but i have to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter