Chapter 2

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your lovely comments! Your reviews always motivate me to update faster

'' Rosé.''

Rosé and Suzy stared at each other as images of two days ago in the elevator flashed through both of their minds.

'' I suppose we don't need to do introductions.'' Suzy said calmly after a moment of recollection. She slid her phone into her pocket '' Take a seat, Rosé.'' She motioned to the chair and Rosé nodded as she sat down, immediately crossing one leg over the other.

Suzy remained standing as she watched Rosé, her eyes not moving even the slightest. She has never been in a situation like this before. She wasn't quite sure if it felt wrong that the woman she kissed in the elevator was here for an interview to be her new assistant.

Suzy cleared as she sat down, looking at her computer screen '' Okay, Rosé, i have your resume here'' Suzy glanced over it and nodded her head. Rosé was more than qualified for this role and it felt so wrong. '' You went to Yonsei University ? ''

'' Yes, i studied business management, '' Rosé nodded her head as Suzy continued to look over her resume. Suzy made a mental note to have applicants include a photo of them when they apply.

Rosé took this moment of silence to stare at Suzy. Her features were more than gorgeous. Her eyes landed on her lips as she pictured the kiss they shared two days ago.

'' Your resume is very impressive.'' Suzy said '' I'll tell you a few things about this job.'' She added '' As my personal assistant, you do not approve of anything without running it by me first. Making a flexible timetable and making sure everything is aligned to the minute is your top priority here. I like my coffee strong.'' Suzy smiled as she lifted her cup and took a sip. '' You have to make sure everything is ready beforehand. Do you have any questions for me ?''

'' What are the hours exactly ? ''

'' Oh yes! I don't have a printed copy but .. '' Suzy turned her computer screen as much as she could and motioned for Rosé to move forward. '' You have forty hours however these hours are subject to change. If you look here... '' Suzy trailed off as she turned to Rosé who was fully concentrated on the screen.

Suzy leant back in her chair '' Your schedule has a tendency to change but you get paid double your hourly wage for over time.'' She paused '' Hyeri is leaving in two weeks which means that we are looking to hire by Friday '' She explained as she took a sip of her coffee '' I will personally contact the successful applicant. If you receive an email from Hyeri then it will most likely be unsuccessful.''

'' Understood.'' Rosé nodded as she stood up.

'' It was nice... seeing you again. I hope you are ok now.'' Suzy smiled softly as she stood up and rounded her desk. She held her hand out to Rosé who took a hold of it, shaking firmly as they stared at each other. '' I'm deeply sorry about that incident, i assure you it's not a daily occurrence.''

'' i'm ok now, thank you and you don't have to apologize, it's not your fault.'' Rosé replied '' Well then, hopefully i'll hear from you by Friday.'' Rosé broke the eye contact first as she tried to keep her composure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter