The last one

Internet cafe

 

At the internet café the next day Hyun-Ae sat studying using the internet.

Yoseob_n_Beast logged on

Yoseob_n_Beast: Hyun-ae…

Yoseob_n_Beast: hyun- ae please

Yoseob_n_Beast: ok fine, you don’t have to talk but I love u. Yes, I, yang Yoseob, love you! From the moment that I saw you on the first day of school. Your glasses somehow make you look like a bunny and I thought that it was really cute. But I was scared, scared of talking to people I like, scared of actually complimenting them. I’m not sure why though but I am. So I resolved to teasing you to get your attention. Annoy you so that you would puff up your cheeks. I trip you over because your walk is so perfect that I didn’t want others to see it. I called your face a poop but the truth is that face is the most pure thing I have ever seen. The smile that you have gives enough light for this whole town! You are so perfect with your high scores/ marks and beautiful face that it’s disturbing.

Yoseob_n_Beast: Slowly became obsessed with teasing you because I don’t know how to talk to you another way. On the same day that we had our first chat I realized that I can’t keep wondering around you like that anymore. I was looking for something to distract me from the thought of you when ‘anonymous you’ showed up, as you said about the bullying I then tried to stop my bullying/teasing of the ‘real you’ after that I was more and more attracted to the ‘anymous you’ and I was so happy because I thought I was moving on from you when really I was still being drawn in by you. This whole thing is so confusing to explain because one you is the one I didn’t know was you and the other is the you that I know is you.

Yoseob_n_Beast: The point is I love you so now, seeing as you are hating me more than ever, I’ll just back out of your life. It hurts me to have hurt the person I love myself and I’m sorry. Saranghae, Hyun-ae

Yoseob_n_Beast logged out

 

Hyun-ae read what Yoseob had said and franticly looked up to see if he was near. But he wasn’t and she can feel the silent tears running down cheeks

Stupid, Yoseob. Pabo! Why did he need to be like that?! Had he not acted like that then it would have been all different.

Hyun-ae” She start, hearing the voice that always mocked her but now soft and gentle

She looked back from her chair and there Yoseob was standing behind her. Seeing him just makes her heart ache more and more tears to slip out. Yoseob crouched down and used his hands to wipe away her tears

I know I said I would back out of your life but I promise I will after I’ve done wiping your tears.”

You idiot, dumb-headed cow.” Hyun-ae sobbed

Yeah, I am aren’t I? I’ll leave now” but Hyun-ae squeezed his wrist to make an indication to stay

You are a pabo, baka, jerk, selfish bastard. And yet I love you! Why did you have to be like that? Bully me and make me feel like a load of sh..” She was interrupted when Yoseob cupped her face and kissed her. Her eyes widened but she soon closed it and melted into the kiss. It was a bit wet due to her tears but that can never mask the feel of his soft lips on hers. Slowly he pulled away and put his forehead against hers.

I know, I’m sorry but I never meant any of the things I said to you in school. Please can’t we start afresh?” he asked sincerely

You already know what the answer is, jerk” She whispered the last word as she closed her eyes and kissed Yoseob again. This time her tears were of happiness, unlike the tears that were caused before by the same guy who she is kissing now.

. _________________________________________

So that’s it readers THE END!

I know, the whole thing right? Please give me some advice of how to improve it. Either way I hope you enjoyed it ^.^ I feel the ending was a bit abrupt. Do you think it was? Please give me some advice as it is sometimes hard to review something you’ve written yourself.

I’m sorry if the mistakes in “chat” mode annoyed you but I did it on purpose just so it would feel real. :) thank you for reading till the end and I really appreciate it.

Shinning_Star

P.S It would also be good if you check out my other story HERE. This one is a long one and a about the one and only SHINee!!! Hehe. ^.^

_______________________________________

This is a repost due to the breakdown of the site. I lost lots of views, comments, subs and karma all. So it made me REALLY sad. Right now I'm sad and feeling lost so I'm going to have a break for a week or 2. Meanwhile please reading my stories.