Chapter 2

From rivals to friends, brothers to lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years old

 

"Appa!" Minho waved excitedly for his father to spot him in a sea of gradeschoolers waiting for their parents. Leeteuk smiled when he saw his son's happy face. Minho has always been taller than most of his classmates even at a young age.

"See you tomorrow, Jinki!" Minho turned to the smaller boy before running to his appa.

Leetuek waved at Jinki who gave him a shy smile in return. He's adorable. 

"How was your first day, Minho?" Leeteuk asked as he held his son's hand to cross the street.

"It was great. The teachers were nice to me. Jinki and I are seatmates in class. We shared a workbook in math. Then, we had lunch. I ate kimchi fried rice, a cookie and banana milk. Jinki had chicken..." Minho rambled about his day for the next 5 minutes. 

Leeteuk was happy his son finally got along with the Jinki. He really didn't want to face Heechul's wrath if the boys got in trouble again.

Little did he know that the very next day, Minho would accidentally move his elbow on Jinki's side of the table while the other boy was writing, resulting in a big black gash across his workbook.

"CHOI MINHO!" Smack!

And that's about it for Minho and Jinki's short-lived friendship. Back to the teacher's office for Heechul and Leeteuk.

 

--

 

It was Saturday morning. Heechul had places he'd rather be than in this fancy cafe with the stage moms, listening to them talk about where they signed up their kids for afterschool activities.

30 minutes later, he had finished his coffee and croissant but they haven't even started yet. He wanted nothing more than to collapse on his bed and sleep all day. He was getting very irritated especially because these snobby socialites took one look at his tracksuit and decided he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter