Chapter 1

From rivals to friends, brothers to lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years old

 

Jinki sat by the window in his classroom watching as the raindrops slowly trickle down the glass. A contented smile spread on his chubby face. He loved the rain.

It was on days like this when he preferred to be alone rather than play with his classmates. By now, the teachers know that they should let him be rather than force him to interact with his peers.

"LOOK OUT!" His teacher, Ms. Hana, moved to block the ball from hitting Jinki's face. However, she was already too late when the he fell flat on his , rubbing his bright red forehead.

The room fell silent. All the kids stopped playing and looked at their teacher in shock. One by one, their little fingers pointed at a little boy with big, brown eyes. Choi Minho, the handsomest - but also the most troublesome - kid in class.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled, looking down at his feet. Tattletales, he thought.

The entire class looked at Jinki still on the floor as he calmly got up and walked towards Minho. Ms. Hana did nothing, expecting the usually gentle boy to brush it off. However, they didn't expect him to roughly push his classmate to the ground.

---

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Hana. Jinki has never acted this way before. I don't know what came over him." Heechul pleaded to the boy's teacher with Jinki on his lap, his head buried on his uncle's chest.

Ms. Hana frowned. "Why would you that, Jinki? Minho already said he was sorry."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter