Sweeter than ice cream

Ice cream

While waiting for your mom to buy groceries, you decided to buy ice cream since the store is near the supermarket that your mom went to. When you arrived at the store and entered it, you were amazed by the beautifulness the store is and you realize that the workers that work there are all men. There were seven of them and they were all handsome and cute. You blushed a bit when you think like that 'why am I blushing? and why on earth that they work at the ice cream store? why did I care? well, at least they work at the proper place. whatever '.

 

When you arrived at the ice cream selection, one of the boys who worked there approach you. "May I help you miss ?" he smiled. Little did you know, you were smiling back. "uhh yes. I want a medium cup of ice cream and a cup of coffee please." you said while smiling. You couldn't stop smiling and you don't know why. "Sure miss. just a sec," he said. A few seconds later, he came back with the ice cream cup you wanted and you couldn't stop smiling seeing him and to your surprise, he also didn't stop smiling.

 

After picking the flavor you wanted, you went to the counter to pay for the coffee and the ice cream. He followed you. When you're done paying, you take 1-2 packs of sugar that are near the counter for your mom's coffee. Then suddenly he takes 4-3 packs of sugar and gives it you. "uhh sorry, but this is too much sugar you know." you said. "I know. The more sugar, the sweeter right?" he smirks. At first, you didn't understand it but a few seconds later you understand it and blushed like crazy. ''Th-thanks. But I don't think I'll need the sugar this much." You said while blushing. He chuckled seeing you blushing.

 

"By the way, my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." he introduced himself. "O-okay, taehyung-ssi. umm, I need to go now. My mom probably is waiting for me." before you left, you heard one of his friends say "Yah ! V ! why did you say that to her?" "Nothing, she's cute." Taehyung said. You can feel that your face is getting hotter.

 

"Gosh! what had just happened? did he just introduce himself? and why on earth I couldn't stop smiling? Does he say that I'm cute? he's cute too. Wait, what am I thinking!" you muttered yourself and suddenly you remember what he say just now. 'The more sugar, the sweeter right?' You can feel your face getting hot again. 'Did he say I'm sweet? ugh, cut it off! I better find mom.'

 

"____-ah ! over here!" I heard my mom calling me. I went to her and hand her the coffee and sugar that I bought. "Sweetie, the sugar isn't enough. Can you please go back to the store and take more sugar?" she said. 'Say whaaaaaaaatttttt! that's mean I have to see that taehyung guy again?' you blush. "Why are you blushing? I told you to take more sugar." she said. "ugh fine. Wait for me." you said and went back to the store.

 

When you arrived at the store, you peeked through the window to see if that taehyung was still there. Unfortunately, he's there. 'Well, here goes nothing.' You entered the store and straight to the counter to take the sugar. Suddenly you heard a voice. "Told ya." taehyung smirk at you. "ahem! sorry for not taking your advice. I'll be going now. Bye!" you said a little embarrassed. You didn't think that he would notice you.

 

Before you went out of the store, taehyung stopped you. "Wait! I hope that we'll meet again soon."