Chase Our Daydreams

Traingazing

The school bell rang, indicating that it was finally time to go home, except for two individuals.

"See you tomorrow Jungwon!" his classmates said as he sighed, knowing that he couldn't go home early as he needed to attend the monthly school meeting as the class representative. "Be sure to talk about our suggestions for the upcoming festival!" his other classmate said as he nodded. "Do you want us to stay here and wait for you?" his friend Sunoo said as he shook his head. "You guys can go ahead, you know the meeting sometimes last long" he said as Sunoo nodded. "Be sure to text us when you get off school!" Jay screamed outside the classroom door as Jungwon chuckled and nodded before getting his things and heading to the next door classroom where the meeting will take place.

....................

"See you tomorrow Y/N!" your friends said as you sighed, knowing that you can't go home early as you needed to stay for volleyball practice. "You sure you don't want us to wait until practice is over?" your friend asked as you nodded. "You guys can go ahead, you know the practice sometimes last long" you said as she nodded. "Well be sure to text us after practice!" your other friend screamed outside the classroom door as you chuckled and nodded. You quickly grabbed your stuff and headed to the changing room to change into your team uniform. 

An hour and a half passed as it was already 5:30pm. Jungwon's meeting and Y/N's volleyball practice finally finished. Both relieved that the day was finally over and could take a quick rest at home before doing their schoolwork. Both walked to the subway while sending a text to their friends that they were out of school already.

Both of them finally went in the subway, getting their earphones out to listen to some music while waiting for the train to come.

The train finally came as Jungwon got in. It was surprisingly not crowded as he took a seat and sighed. He put on his earphones and started discreetly looking at his surroundings until he looked at the person sat across him. For some reason he was fascinated and drawn to that person. On the other hand, you felt that someone was looking at you. You immediately looked at the person across you as he looked away. You then took this opportunity to quickly scan him and for some reason, you also felt fascination and was drawn to him.

Feeling stares from the person in front of him, Jungwon took the courage to look back at you, surprised that you did not immediately break the eye contact the both of you shared. You suddenly looked way and put your head down and started fiddling with your phone. 'Cute' Jungwon thought as he smiled and started imagining the kind of person you were and how much he wanted to get to know you.

What he did not know was that you were thinking of the same thing, but fate seems to have played with the both of you as you heard the intercom notifying that your stop was the next one. You looked up from your phone to double check that it was really your stop as you stood up, not forgetting to stare back at Jungwon who was staring on the floor. 'Let's hopefully meet again' you thought and smiled as you exited the train. On the other hand, Jungwon was too caught up in his daydreaming that he did not notice you already left. He suddenly snapped out of it as he looked in front and saw an old lady instead of you. 'Hopefully we'll see each other again' he thought and sighed as he accepted his fate that he will not be able to see you again.

Or was this part of fate's plan to bring them together?

_________________

Thanks for reading this oneshot!

Extremely short but hey, I tried writing again cause I was bored.

Anyways, please support the boys and stream Future Perfect (Pass the MIC)!