Chapter 28

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sullyoon and yiren were waiting for tzuyu outside the kindergarten. Almost all the kids have left. It's just only them. 
"I just called your mama , she said she will be here soon. Would you like to go and sit inside? You guys have been standing here for long. " Said elkie. The twins shook their head together. 

Finally tzuyu arrived. She got out of the car smiling. She ran to the twins. 
"Sorry I was a bit late. " Said tzuyu. 
"It's owkay." Said sullyoon. Tzuyu then looked at elkie. 
"Thanks for taking care of the kids. " Said tzuyu. 
"You don't have to thank me tzuyu. Its my duty. " Said elkie. Tzuyu nodded. 

"Elkie, if you don't mind are you free right now? " Asked tzuyu straightforward. Elkie was taken a back. Was tzuyu asking her out or anything. 
"Huh?....uhh...yeah...I-i am.." said elkie. 
"That's great. I was thinking if we could have some coffee together. " Said tzuyu smiling. 
'is she asking me out?' thought elkie. Her cheeks got red. An instant feeling of happiness is what she felt on her stomach. 

"Well I am free right now. " Said elkie. 
"So you wanna go?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Sure. Why not. " Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled back. 

They went inside the car. Tzuyu started to drive. Soon they reached a well known cafe. There weren't too many people as it was working hour. 
They went inside. 

"Welcome to our cafe. " Said the waitress smiling. 
"We would like to have a table for four. " Said tzuyu. 
"Sure. Pls follow me ma'am. " Said the waitress. They followed. They reached the table. Tzuyu helped sullyoon and yiren to sit on the chair. They started to order. 

As they were done ordering , the next thing they did was talk. 
"So how's life going?" Asked tzuyu. 
"It's great actually. You tell me about yourself tzuyu. " Said elkie. 
"Nothings much since the divorce. " Said Tzuyu. 
Elkie at that moment badly wanted to ask tzuyu about why she and sana divorced. But couldn't as she felt like its too soon to ask something personal like that. Besides both of them hadn't talked with each other for like 18 years.

So she thought about asking it later. 

"Are you seeing someone right now? I mean I just wanted to know since sana looked like she is already in a happy relationship. " Said elkie. 
'happy relationship......yeah...she must be happy that guy...' thought tzuyu. 

"No. I am not seeing anyone. " Said tzuyu. Elkie nodded. 
'wait that means she is single?' suddenly elkie felt happy knowing tzuyus status is single. 

"So....are you planning to?" Asked elkie. 
"I actually don't know to be honest.....it's kind of complicated. " Said tzuyu looking down. 
"Ohh...did I make you sad? I am sorry tzu. " Said elkie. 
"No it's totally ok. " Said tzuyu with a small smile. 

"Your order ma'am. " Said the waitress. Tzuyu and elkie continued to talk. Tzuyu sometimes helped the twins to finish their food.
"Mwama water. " Said yiren as she was thirsty. 
"Yiren-ah here let me help you with that. " Said elkie as she helped yiren to drink the water in the glass. 

"Yoon-ah you have a small stain on your face. Let me help you. " Said elkie as she helped sullyoon. 
"Thank youuuuu" said sullyoon brightly.
"Welcome sweetie. " Said elkie smiling. 
"You really love kids don't you ?" Said tzuyu. 
"I do. They are really cute. I think it's beautiful, thrilling to see them grow Infront of your eyes. They are angles after all. " Said elkie then pat both yiren and sullyoons head. 

Tzuyu felt happy seeing the kids getting along with Elkie.
"You would make a great mother. " Said tzuyu. 
"Really? That's a really good compliment. " Said elkie. Elkie then checked at the clock. 
"It's getting late. Let's go now. Sana must be waiting for you guys. " Said elkie. 
"Not for me . Just for the twins. She isn't home right now. Probably in her job. " Said tzuyu. Elkie nodded. 

"Let's meet each other again. Just the two of us. For a dinner." Said elkie hoping for tzuyu to say yes. 
"Uhh...." Tzuyu was in a deep thought. 
'is she asking me out?' tzuyu thought. 

"Hey if you are thinking it as a date then it is but a friendly date. Nothing else tzu. I know my limit. " Said elkie with a small smile. Tzuyu sighed in relief. 

"Ok then. Let's meet as soon as possible. " Said tzuyu. Elkie nodded.

Elkie then bid them goodbye. 
'I wish....I wish she could open her heart for me.again..." thought elkie smiling bitterly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed, tzuyu and elkie has been on touch with each other. Sana could see how tzuyu smiled looking at her phone. 

'maybe she is watching something funny' sana thought frowning. Then shrugged it off . But it surely wasn't what she thought. 

Today was the friendly date of tzuyu and elkies. Tzuyu got ready. Looking handsomely beautiful as always. Tzuyu looked presentable. Her hair wasn't tied. The suit fit her perfectly. She was comfortable with what she was wearing. Didn't bother to tie a tie on her neck. Kept some buttons open of her shirt. 

She looked seductive without even trying. Like a candy in a shop that every kid eyes. 

It was time for her to leave. So tzuyu got out of her room. She went downstairs. The first person she saw is someone she didn't want to see. 

Sana looked at tzuyu. Their eyes met. A feeling of awkwardness filled the air. Sana looked at tzuyu up and down. It was enough for sana to feel aroused. The gaze that sana gave was making tzuyu gulp as well. 
'she looks ridiculously good. ' thought sana. 
'but....where is she going like that?' thought sana. And now her mood changed. She was frowning looking at tzuyu. 

Tzuyu just decided to ignore sana as she wanted to reach in time. Tzuyu was about to pass sana but then sana hold her hand. Tzuyu's heart went fast. 
'these warm hands....I miss them....' thought tzuyu. 
"Wait, where are you going?" Asked sana. 
"Why do you care ?" Said tzuyu coldly. Trying to be tough. Even though inside she was melting. 
"I need to answer the kids you know. " Said sana. 

"If they ask tell them that I am going on an important meeting. It's a VIP. so it's important." Said tzuyu without emotion. Sana nodded looking down thinking. 

"Looking like this?" Asked sana eyeing tzuyu up and down. Tzuyu looked at her clothes. 
"What's wrong with that?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Everything....." Sana said whispering secretly biting her lips. Sana's eyes filled with lust. 
Tzuyu couldn't understand what sana said. "What?" Tzuyu asked. 
"N-nothing... i-its just it's too much for a meeting. " Said sana. Tzuyu then looked at herself again. 
"I just wanted to look presentable. " Said tzuyu looking at sana. 
'you do...... presentable for bed...' thought sana but then shook her head. But then she saw how tzuyu looked at her. It was a cold gaze. 
'why is she looking at me like that?....it's..not good...' thought sana. 

"Can you please let go off my hand? I am getting late. " Said tzuyu. Sounded a bit rude. Sana felt her heart was getting a scratch. It hurts. Sana got back in reality. She let go off tzuyus hand. 

"W-when will you be back?" Said sana with her low voice. 
"It will be late. " Said tzuyu. 
"W-what if there's an emergency?" Asked sana again in her low sad voice. 
Tzuyu walked closer to sana. She caressed sana's face and put sana's hair strand behind her hair and cupped sana's face. 
"Call me....no matter where I am I will pick it up if it's from you. " Said tzuyu carefully moving her thumb on sana's face. Sana's heart that was broke a while ago fixed in a moment. 

Tzuyu started to leave. 
"Wait!!!" Said sana. Tzuyu stopped. She looked back. 
"Just....just don't get drunk. " Said sana looking everywhere but tzuyu. Tzuyu nodded. 
'is she....caring for me?' thought tzuyu. Tzuyu felt her stomach do a turn. Just a simple gesture yet so much effecting. 

tzuyu then left the house. Sana was now in great thought. 
"Who's she going to meet?" Sana talk to herself. 'should I follow her?.....no. no sana. She and you aren't together like before.' sana told herself. She then decided to watch some TV. 

Sanas mind was still filled with the thought of tzuyu. 
'is she on a date?....' thought sana. Thinking about tzuyu dating someone made sana instantly sad. Thinking about tzuyu dating someone felt like heart was getting stabbed. A burn of jealousy was there too. 

'is she.... having a girlfriend..?.....but a few weeks ago....we....' thought sana sadly. 

Meanwhile in the car tzuyu was still thinking about earlier. She had a small smile on her face. Her mind took her back to how sana hold her hand. How caring and worried sana looked. 

Soon tzuyu reached there. Elkie was already there sitting and waiting for her in the restaurant. 
"Hey, sorry am I late?" Asked tzuyu.
"H-hi. No you are not. I am early. " Said elkie smiling. She was so excited to meet tzuyu that she reached there earlier. She eyed tzuyu. Elkies heart started to beat crazily. A small blush came in her face. 

Both of them choose the food that they wanted. They talked for a while about their lives. 

After a while they were done. 
"So how did it happen? I mean you and sana...." Asked elkie finally having the confidence.

"Well actually it happened three years ago. It was all because of a misunderstanding. She thinks that I cheated on her as you know how I did back in university when we first started dating. I was so stupid back then. I didn't care about her and decided to hurt her intentionally so that she will leave. But... sigh....she didn't. She stayed knowing that I am a mess. She loved me wholeheartedly but I......" Tzuyu said looking down in disappointment. She still feels hurt whenever she thinks about the past. She wish she could go back and change it. 

Elkie felt the sadness in tzuyu's voice. She held tzuyus hand that was on the table. The same hand that sana hold a while ago. She looked at tzuyu's eyes. 
"It's fine. You don't have to feel guilty about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter